MagnoTime Theory ( My Theory )

Are you sure that you've worked your way through the actual physics here? I see a couple of minor problems.

Electromagnetic fields cause the reversal of gravitation?

Moving a magnet near the surface at Mach 2.7 (920 m/s) east to west against the west to east rotation of the earth is going to twist spacetime and introduce a repulsive force?

Electromagnetic fields and gravitational fields aren't the same thing and their relative strengths are vastly different. Different strength as in the electromagnetic force is a thousand, billion, billion, billion, billion (10^39) times stronger than gravitation.

What you propose is already present. You do know that, yes? At the equator earth's rotational velocity is ~920 m/s west to east. We are orbiting the sun east to west (in relation to the earth's rotation) at 385,200,000,000 m/s as we plow through the sun's magnetic field that extends far past Pluto. Have we observed a general twisting of spacetime or time travel of the entire planet to the future?

As I said to another poster last week, I'm not making fun of you. I'm asking questions that are intended to cause you to look more closely at your idea. Does it conform or conflict with the known laws of physics? If it conflicts, where does it conflict and why? If it conflicts have you attempted to fix it?

Of course there's one really big question, assuming the idea isn't just picked from air and is actually viable: Have you asked the permission of the 8 billion occupants of Earth if they want to fly away with you?

All that being said, gravitoelectromagnetism is real. The electromagnetic and gravitational fields do interact. That's a place for you to start. It's not simple and it begins with Maxwell's equations and then on to Einstein's tensor equations in general relativity.

I am happy that you found out some errors because that will make me improve my theory

I am happy that you found out some errors because that will make me improve my theory
I think you need to re-think your idea.

Anyway, I think you're confusing frame dragging in the ergosphere (John A. Wheeler) of a rotating black hole and adding electric charge. The earth has a nickle-iron core. Putting a magnet around the earth as it spins will induce an electric current. Now you've added a metric for a charged, rotating black hole. It doesn't lead to time travel. Take a gander at the Schwarzchild Solution (uncharged, non-rotating black hole), Kerr Solution (rotating black hole) and Reissner-Nordstron Solution (charged, non-rotating black hole). The charged and rotating black hole is just going to add an electromagnetic plasma to the ergosphere. Rather nasty business.

Just as a BTW, movement in the ergosphere is one-way only. If the body is spinning clockwise, frame dragging will be clockwise and all travel within the ergosphere will be clockwise or static but never anti-clockwise.

Here are some papers on the subject:

Magnetic extraction of black hole rotational energy: Method and results of general relativistic magnetohydrodynamic simulations in Kerr space-time, Phys. Rev. D 67, 104010 – Published 19 May 2003, Abstract https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.67.104010

Jet formation driven by the expansion of magnetic bridges between the ergosphere and the disk around a rapidly rotating black hole, Shinji Koide, Takahiro Kudoh, and Kazunari Shibata, Phys. Rev. D 74, 044005 – Published 7 August 2006, Abstract https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.74.044005

but if

Bro here you broke the law of causality!

Let me explain

Arrow of causality always travels in a direction towards future with the time but If you are going to change the direction of time then you are going to change the direction of that arrow

This will result in improper causality like

First a person died and then the bullet fired!

Then how can the person die without the bullet is fired!
our earth slowdown or start spin in different direction doesn't that mean there will be cause because our earth spin at the speed of 1000 miles P/H so if that happened there will be huge amount of forces come and destroy everything just like you are spinning a ball really fast and then you you knot a small ball with that big ball here the string that is holding small ball is gravity and friction force if you stop or slow or spin the big ball suddenly the small ball will crash i mean imagine that what i'm trying to say lol idk how to explain