"The future ain't what it used to be."

Refugee's of the Art Bell forum, please read.

RE: Refugee\'s of the Art Bell forum, please read.

I know I know I know....but I'm still dreaming.

Hi Thoran Yo,
happy.gif

Yes, they are planning on posting the old time travel threads from Art Bell thats what I heard to. Mostly the John Titor threads from the Art Bell forum. The "Iam from 2036" thread and the "Titor's 2036" threads one of the old posters on Art's site had saved it all on disk before it went down. Atleast all but the last couple of pages.
Hey, where did Janus go? I have some more puzzles for him to solve!
happy.gif

-pamela

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 12 June 2001).>

Wow! how beautiful....uh why didn't I recall that that

Celebi,
uh...no...it's technical name is "smiley."
who are you...and what planet are you from?
heheeh
happy.gif

I just signed up for a BBS of my own. They just haven't e-mailed me my Administrator password yet. Can you imagine that, the TimeTravelActivist, Administrator? Has a nice ring to, don't ya think
happy.gif
?

So, as soon as I get it up and running, I will post the link for it here so anyone can check it out. It is called “Temporal-Anomalies,” and anyone is free to come and post, pro and con. And I believe my TOS is quite fair
happy.gif

Hey Shadow, it’s been along time. Still working on proving what I say
wink.gif

Truly,
Javier C.

<This message has been edited by TimeTravelActivist (edited 13 June 2001).>

Thanks Javier,

Personally after reading through some of the topics here I think that this forum is much better than the Bell one. However the whole John Titor thing was very interesting. Looking forward to reading more.

pamela, since you asked me, I'll tell you. I'm from the planet "Solution", haven't hear of it? Is from a very distant galaxy far away from yours. By the way, I took a look at the dictionary, and your name is not a word. So, I'd like to be your friend, if you don't mind. Don't worry, you won't lost me. I only have one name, "happy face".

How do you know which world I am from?
happy.gif

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 18 June 2001).>

PS: spelling error: heard, and lose. Sorry!

Wow, you've respond so fast! Sorry, I was busy at home. Ok, suppose I'm from earth, and lost on the moon. Then, I find someone from earth too. How do I know it? Because I understand whatever, and whatever understands me. I hope so my friend pamela! Also, I'm in process of being afraid of happy faces, please help me!!

I looked up "name" in the dictionary and the definition is as follows:
1. a WORD or a combination of WORDS by which a person, place, or thing ,a body or class,or any object of thought is designated or known.

Why do you call your name "happy face" then? are you afraid of yourself?

pamela, you didn't understand me. I know what "name" means. I was referring to "pamela", sorry for the misunderstanding! Also, please check the post called "Happy face collection" that's why I'm afraid, and again, please help!

Are you afraid of the big smiley at the end? and why are you afraid of it?

pamela, as I was saying. The only name I have is "Celebi time traveler", and the "happy face" note I always leave at the end means I'm happy like everyone including you. Now, I'm afraid of the big size it took. What's the meaning of it? Also, I only were asking for the purple one with the eyes getting bigger. If you take a closer look, then you'll see the same big face among the others on the tiny version, I think is the third one, don't remember. Remember this, no matter your answer is, I still want to be your friend. Please let me know if you agree. Another thing, I don't look like I sound, I look a lot better.

PS: well, is not really PS, but is for you pamela. Are you there?

I will help you understand it did not take a big size it is a completely different smile face. He was simply showing you different smile faces and that one was just big.
It has no meaning it is just "another" kind of happy face.
here is the one you like:

E11.gif

pamela, you're really my friend, thank you!! I'm still confused! I was reading all the past posts, even from the last year. I have a comment for you. I prefer to use my English language here even if is bad, because here is where I am. I love USA, and keep loving as my parent. Even if I get hit, because I've been welcomed, and I'd never forget it. I consider using other languages to others is a dishonor. I don't like it, as the way someone did before. Even known others wouldn't understand. If I had a wrong theory or something, I would like to hear opinions from others. That was the language I was trying to explain. I felt kind of sad. That won't matter anymore. I was also trying to use humor to get some friends. Is hard to be alone, thank you pamela! "happy face"

Back