"The future ain't what it used to be."

Sorry I took so long to get back.

Sorry I took so long to get back

OK I'll bite it's been too quiet around here...Maybe you'll be explaining more about how your time travel device works.. your explanations last time left much to be desired. Also did you come to 2014 straight from 2000 or whenever you left last time (that would explain your ignorance of the intervening years) or has it been 1 year away for you or 20 years or what? How old were you on your last trip and how old are you now?
What is the basic nature of time ? Which interpretation of of time travel is correct? Is there only one stream of time , if so how are paradoxes avoided? If changes are made do they spread out, cause more change and cause a temporal wave or do they dissipate like ripples?
If it is some sort of Many Worlds set up how did you manage to get back here?
Theses are basic questions of the nature of time that you should be able to answer. I am very interested.

Timetravel_00 said:
Sure for me it hasn't been that long, but for you it has been around 13 since I posted anything.

Timetravel_00 said:
Actually I've never been on this world line, so I guess I should say greetings.

Actually, with those statements, you have shown you are not Titor.
Those statements are incongruous with the fact that Titor's initial posts exist not only "on this world line" but "on this very web site", where Titor began his "saga" as well.

Can I ask why you avoided answering my direct questions while answering others? Also now you say you have never been here before and yet in the post 2 minutes before you say you are the person who posted here 13 years ago.

Also now you say you have never been here before and yet in the post 2 minutes before you say you are the person who posted here 13 years ago.

You're not thinking fourth-dimensionally!
Doc_Brown.JPG

Those statements are incongruous with the fact that Titor's initial posts exist not only "on this world line" but "on this very web site", where Titor began his "saga" as well.

2afec647d2e645195ca35cc29817821e818f71b52e4fc608b6155d8f185e016e.jpg

funny-happy-horse-laughing-love-this-post-pics.jpg

Personal expectations of 'how a returning John Titor may express him/herself.
There is a very good chance that this 'Returned-John' is as equally valid as any other person, including Original John1 with his/her claims.
In the grand scheme of things, the Titor 'saga' is a story that can be believed and disbelieved with equal ease. There was enough info to 'prove and seemingly 'disprove in perfectly equal measures. Its a shame ego played a big part in understanding the claims.
Superposition much.
There is a practice in Buddhism I think? It says that one should greet every stranger as if they were The Buddha himself. Because he can 'be' any person, at any time.
I, for one, have a healthy enjoyment and respect for anyone who can inspire millions of people to consider.ponder and debate things that they might otherwise have never done. My own personal life has been enriched with the wonderful mental relief of many worlds theory and its beauty that explains so, so much if one desires.
Thank you John-Redux. Wether you are truly one of 'the' Johns is hardly important. The 'message' is more important than fixating on the messenger.

Personal expectations of 'how a returning John Titor may express him/herself.
There is a very good chance that this 'Returned-John' is as equally valid as any other person, including Original John1 with his/her claims.
In the grand scheme of things, the Titor 'saga' is a story that can be believed and disbelieved with equal ease. There was enough info to 'prove and seemingly 'disprove in perfectly equal measures. Its a shame ego played a big part in understanding the claims.
Superposition much.
There is a practice in Buddhism I think? It says that one should greet every stranger as if they were The Buddha himself. Because he can 'be' any person, at any time.
I, for one, have a healthy enjoyment and respect for anyone who can inspire millions of people to consider.ponder and debate things that they might otherwise have never done. My own personal life has been enriched with the wonderful mental relief of many worlds theory and its beauty that explains so, so much if one desires.
Thank you John-Redux. Wether you are truly one of 'the' Johns is hardly important. The 'message' is more important than fixating on the messenger.

I don't agree. That's like saying anybody who says they are Julius Caesar is indeed Julius Caesar. What if I say I am Jesus? And anyway what "message" are you talking about?

Vodkafan, you are overlooking probabilities.
Is it a possibility that in one universe you wrote the original Titor posts whilst asleep?
Yes, it's 100 percent certain that you did.
Johns 'message' was about a new way of thinking. A Copernicum breakthrough in not only science, but in our fundamental limited single universe consciousness being replaced by a 'many' approach. Once you start down the rabbit hole, there is only a broadening of horizon.
My question to you. What does depression feel like? Unlimited possibilities or no hope. No possibilities?
Cheers

Is it a possibility that in one universe you wrote the original Titor posts whilst asleep?
Yes, it's 100 percent certain that you did.

Another big claim. Let me offer a correction right off the bat: If you are offering a stochastic (probabilistic) approach, then this denies you the ability to state anything with 100% certainty. For 100% certainty is the definition of a deterministic system, which stands in contrast to stochastic. A fundamental problem right there.

Johns 'message' was about a new way of thinking. A Copernicum breakthrough in not only science, but in our fundamental limited single universe consciousness being replaced by a 'many' approach. Once you start down the rabbit hole, there is only a broadening of horizon.

(yawn). Here we go again. Another OETW'er who is going to wax philosophically and explain to us plebeians just exactly what John's "message" was that he was trying to get across. It is little different than an interpretive dance recital, JT. And we have seen more than enough of these, if you were to go back and review all the posts stretching back to 2001. It is a stale approach. It is uninteresting to those of us who have been here all along. However, it may be fun for some of our newer "debunkers-in-training" to cut their teeth and hone their didactic skills. ;)

And I will pity you if you draw the attention of Darby. He's a bit like our ever-vigilant "eye of Sauron" around these parts. :D
RMT

I have no expectations. I just like to ask questions that cut through waffle and reveal truth. I got a brand new Occam's Razor and some shaving foam at Christmas.
Here's a thing: both yourself and Timetravel_OO appeared on the forum at the same time. Are you the same individual?

I have no expectations. I just like to ask questions that cut through waffle and reveal truth. I got a brand new Occam's Razor and some shaving foam at Christmas.
Here's a thing: both yourself and Timetravel_OO appeared on the forum at the same time. Are you the same individual?
Vodkafan, I replied to yourself and RMT in the other thread, but wanted to clarify this again.
I have 1 account here. The website owners or administrators have my email, name and IP logged. I am not in America.
Me turning up here has nothing to do with the posting of TT_OO. Not that I am aware of anyway.
The only reason I decided to join here is because there was mention that John, or a divergent John would surface in either 2014-2015. Now, according to John's ww3 predictions, I dont see myself having access internet in 2015. I plan to be relocating to somewhere very isolated and rural. If John really was giving us a covert hint about march 2015 and N-day, then we have very little time. His 'civil war' predictions only fall flat if you look at them in the classical sense of the word 'war'. There is, and has been a visible, yet obscured 'war' against the people of America by its government.
It 'has' been increasingly getting worse from 9/11 onwards.
We now find ourselves in a classic Orwellian society of indoctrination, the removal of opinion/critical thinking and almost every single liberty of a 'free' peoples have been removed.
The populace is distracted with twerking, dances, parodys, 'entertainment' and carefully scripted 'news/propoganda' that 'everything is, and will be, ok'...
Everything is not ok.
Why is the Us postal service, DHS, Parks services and a multitude of government entities buying up million upon millions of rounds of ammunition? Why did the last lead smelting plants close under Obama? No lead smelting means no more production of Ammunition.
Why collect, analyze and eavesdrop on every single US citizen?
I'm afraid these are not wild and crazy 'conspiracy' theories anymore. I wish they were.
Titor predicted an American Federal Empire. Just because there no ACME sign that says 'Federal AMerican EMpire' this way', doesnt mean it is not real.
Russia want no part in Americas style of world government. They have banned GMO's, just signed a 400 billion, 30 year gas deal with China and look to become self-sufficient. They dont need the NWO. Though the NWO need them.
Days ago Russia opened an expo, inviting every country to make import/export/goods/energy deals with them. A great many countries, companies attended. Though there was quite a few missing 'players' and it was made clear the US put pressure on these entities not to attend or make any deals.
Now, considering China have been overtly and covertly buying as much physical gold as possible since 08, they look set to announce the yuan will be backed with 'possibly/rumored' 20,000 tonnes of physical gold in its banks and spread into its population.. (Yes, China have been encouraging its people to buy physical gold too. At last report, the China media and the 1000 gold P.O.S across their land means something big.
I can only imagine come July 1st, China will announce their gold holdings, the fact that their yuan is backed by physical gold, will mean they will become the worlds reserve currency. Lets face it, the US has no gold. It's been squandered and stolen a long time ago. Combine that with the fact the engineered 08 collapse meant printing money, fiat money, backed by nothing, has been flooding the market.

Well, I'm sure you know the rest....

Cheers Gentlemen.

Cheers.

As I can see, the world view of a schizophrenic is much different from the views of a sane person. Tell me, do you believe in pink elephants with purple polka dots?

Please friend, point out one inconsistency, contradiction or flawed logical view.
Im more than happy to reference any of my views and beliefs via mainstream articles.
Or you could be more civically aware of your surroundings and environment, using critical thinking skills to craft a response that just might contradict your own beliefs. I would like to spoon-feed you drops of information, but again, from your response, you seem to get that just well on your own.
Ironically, Einstien, your response sounds like a very young child.
Unless there is something about Titor, time travel or the pertinents of the subject, please dont reply.
Thank you friend. Cheers

Back