Strange dreams

Jimmy Mayo

Timekeeper
I wasn't sure where to post anything like this so I figured this was the best if any.
I've recently been having some of the strangest dreams. I've always been one to remember my dreams and always had an interest in them. However, lately my dreams have become frightening and near apocalyptic. The strange part is that many of my close friends whom I consider to be "sensitive beings" like myself (yes I consider myself to someone in tune. To what? I'm not too sure yet) have all been having similar disturbing dreams. I'm not sure if it's just coincidence or are there others out there experiencing similar things and if so, any ideas as to why? Thanks in advance for your help.

Let me add that these dreams weren't prophetic, just highly personal and all having to do with the end of my life and sometimes the feeling/knowledge of the end of all others. In no way am I trying to predict anything. Just trying to see if anyone else is experiencing these strange dreams like my friends and I.

Nope. No big fondue parties. I haven't changed anything in my daily/nightly routine. And no, my feet weren't too cold or too hot. Heard that one before as well.