"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Dual Language Diagnosis of John Titor

Re: ACT II

The above scenario is completely fictional. The characters are real, however the situations and events never happened. Or will they????

TTA

Hot Damn! TTA and Pam! LOL
This is entertainment!
I’ll be tuning in for the next episode.

“As sand in the hour glass … So are the time travellers in our lives” ?
Start the music! .... "ACTION!"

Something like that!
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LOL, Sue you could spot a time traveler to save your life!!

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forums/index.php?s=352e8dab508872450c4d82383103662a&showtopic=3562

QUOTE(Scott @ May 7 2006, 06:32 PM)
Sorry Sue! It's a hoax.
Check out the "real dates" of his posts: http://search.blogger.com/?as_q=&ie=UTF-8&...lg&sa=N&start=0

His September 19, 2005 post was actually posted on 16 Apr 2006

And heres your response.

Aw Crappity Crap Crap Crap!
Thanks for finding that out Scott. I appreciate it!

LOL, as far as IP address go. Cipher said they were cloaked!! Either that or perhaps Javiers got you guys doing his dirty work for him. Last time I checked Javiers IOTM forum (which was before he erased it). I took a look at his guest book and some of the people that were listed were from all over the globe. Hey anythings a possibility at this stage of the game. Hell, he erased his website for some reason, and I doubt anythings coming soon.

Look here Darby, this is how I see it.

You say Buzzmaker only made 5 posts which were all on your website (Anomalies. Net). When I read that thread I sniggered because everything that takes place on Anomalies is set up. In fact I’m wondering why this topic is not even mentioned ONCE on your website.

Is it filtered out? Why of course it is!! By whom? You dude!! But I see we have a double standard here for you allowing Buzzmaker to post his 5 posts and than to do a word count on him and be COMPLETELY convinced of him being Titor, but you came here and REGECTED Ciphers count as being meaningless. And besides wasnt Buzzmaker found to also match Javier? Bells are ringing off in my head screaming SCAM all for publicity!!

Its hard to see where you sit here Darby, but I’d say you are a fence sitter taking both sides (as Cipher coined the word) PLAYER!! IMO, you can roll your RRRRRRRRRRRRR's just as good as Javier.

Uh, those are the original faxes right? They are posted on the BBS website right? So how or why are they factually incorrect as you say? Its my reasoning that if Javier is John Titor, THAN THEY ARE CORRECT!!

LOL, "Time Travel ANTAGONIST", good one Ray!! Hey that poll of Javier’s could be rigged!! Especially if he can cloak IP address. The thing thats still lingering in my mind is Nitescotts posts that Zeshuas and Javier emails matched with the word ALPHA used in both of them. AFAIC, if Zeshua can be linked to Javier (not only by an email address but also by the number 22) and Javier linked to Titor, see what I'm saying too many connections!! I would be mighty interested to know what else Cipher knew that he didnt mention. Dam if I was the judge, I'd grant this guy total immunity to speak his mind!!

(Now to the man in question) Javier, that’s all you have to say in defense of yourself, COINCIDENCES!!

Wake up pal, if you haven’t realized by now there is just to many of them to piss away!! And like Rainmantime said there is a percentage to whether Cipher is 100% correct, or more like only 90% correct. They may not all be hits, BUT THERE ARE NO MISSES!!

Are we supposed to take your word on good faith? From a man who is a deceiver with multiple usernames, (and erasing the evidence of his personal website that contained some dual word usages). And a man who clearly shows RAGE in his past posts and fights like a sissy (by twisting words) when he’s loosing. A man who is NOW clearly trying to gather sympathy from the audience by behaving himself in a sincere complying way ASIDE from his normal manner. LOL, YOU REALLY ARE SCARED!!

Quite frankly I don’t remember the thread starting out like this. It started out peaceful with new information brought forth about Titor being Javier. Then, Javier comes back as TTA_01 and seems to have admitted to the accusation of him being Titor, almost like he is honored to take the title. Javier, it almost sounds like you were giving Cipher credit for his achievement of revealing you as Titor and solving this age old mystery. It seems like you were going along with it, but as soon as Ciphers tune changed and was accusing you of wrongful misconduct that’s when you turned on your defense mode and denied all the accusation that you were Titor. LOL pal, you fell right into his trap, guilty as alleged!!

See what I'm saying, because if you look back at the begining of this thread its just not making logical sense. Here, look back and reflect how you first responded. http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=38922&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1

Cipher, I guess your the new guy leading the investigation into Titor’s mysterious past & identity, by suggesting that he and I are perhaps one in the same. Very, very interesting. I see you done your homework.

Bravo!

I figured it was only a matter a time until someone made this connection.

After all these years, Titor is still quite the popular story… Not to mention, big business.

Why not join the bandwagon, ehh MOP?

In the mean time, I am open for questions.

That is, until the great detective MOP figures it out again. After all, he did vow to ban me on the spot if I returned. If you don’t hear back from me, then you know what happened.

And perhaps someday, hopefully -you’ll figure out the truth.

-TTA

AFAIC, that’s flat out telling me that your admitting to being Titor!! You can swear up and down till you’re blue in the face that you are innocent. Or keep repeating your self here on the forums as much as you like, but it don’t mean a dam thing. Coincidences (many of them) might eventually add up to being considered as proof. So go ahead, I anticipate that you will repeat yourself again because YOU ARE CONCERNED AND SCARED!! If you weren’t scared at this point than you would not have come back here for a second dose and a crack at Cipher to try and claim your innocence and clear your name of these accusations.

I know you don’t care what I think. Thing is, if you are innocent as you say, than I hope you have a good alibi. So far its stinking with the word COINCIDENCE!! LOL, I tried to use that one on my mother many times, didn’t get me very far.

La-di-dah, aint it amazing how Chrono, XavierCage and Zeshua have all stopped posting!! And it wouldnt suprise me one bit that this GregoryTarasoff is also Javier as its another Titor string along!! Batter up, and get ready for Pam M. guys, shes coming to beef up his thread for more hype!! The players just cannot let Titor die. (Is it my imagination or do all these Titor fakes seem to dumb down their posts by using small letter "i" instead of capitalizing them). LOL, Chrono did this as well as Zeshua and justhere and now GregoryTarasoff. Check out Pams opening response to GregoryTarasoff. http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ttclaims&Number=39987&Forum=All_Forums&Words=PamelaM217&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=39307&Search=true#Post39987

Pam, your loosing ground here girl!! But what a dutiful little solider you are. You show up wherever and whenever needed to be the information validator and defalsifier. You sound like a parrot already!! How many more times are you going to repeat ”THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN BE JOHN TITOR“!! Talk to the left cause you aint right. For those of us who have been around long enough to remember that you, Darby and Javier and a couple others knew each other way back from the old Art Bell forum and had eventually migrated here. Pamela its very easy for me to remember that you were in cahoots with Javier from the very beginning. If my memory serves me correctly you had a lot in common with "DREAMS". LOL, I found one of Pams old posts.

RE: Messages from the future. 04/24/00 02:11 PM (000.000.000.000) Javier-we definitely need to talk. I also was in Arizona and I went through a portal when I was there.(in a dream) Infact ,I sent the information to Doc, the other guy that is on this board ,thinking maybe the technology I described could help him in his research.(he is a really nice guy.) I will be writing you about the experience and sending you a picture of myself. heck-maybe we know each other. who knows....stranger things have happened. sincerely, pamela (edited 25 April 2000).

Javier, LOL, maybe Pams your long lost sister? Heres Pams FIRST POST on the forum and its plain to see that from the GET GO shes having fantasies in Titors car. If anyone knows the Titor story than they will be able to spot the bunk RIGHT ABOUT NOW, thus questioning why on earth would she be talking about a vehicle traveling through time in 1999 before Titor even arived on this board in 2000?
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=5223&Forum=All_Forums&Words=Pamela&Match=Username&Searchpage=16&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=5223&Search=true#Post5223

Re: What would it feel like to time travel?
10/29/99 12:35 AM (000.000.000.000)
I was wondering would this be an accurate description of what it would feel like to time travel? I do not know much about physics. But would you see this bright flash of light and not be able to see an anything around you and if you were driving you would not even feel the steering wheel? Would it feel like you went through some kind of light field and not even be able to see your hand in front of you? and then when the flash of light disappears you would just be somewhere else. another time, another place?
I was just curious if anybody would know what such an experience would feel like? Im just curious.

Pam, its clear to see that you are refereing to DRIVING A VEHICLE (just like Johny boy did) through some kind of light field in which one would find themselves somewhere else in time. You posted that (which was your first post on this board) in year 1999. Titor comes along in 2000 and post this.

05 November 2000 03:29 (about time travel) 3
Questions for timetravel_0 with permission to post.
Pamela: by the way can you tell me what it feels like to time travel? when you are in the process of doing it what does it feel like and what do you see and hear. you made mention that you had to get use to the fields. Do you see a bright flash of light?
Timetravel_0: Interesting first question. The unit has a ramp up time after the destination coordinates are fed into the computers. An audible alarm and a small light start a short countdown at which point you should be secured in a seat. The gravity field generated by the unit overtakes you very quickly. You feel a tug toward the unit similar to rising quickly in an elevator and it continues to rise based on the power setting the unit is working under. At 100% power, the constant pull of gravity can be as high as 2 Gs or more depending on how close you are to the unit. There are no serious side effects but I try to avoid eating before a flight. No bright flash of light is seen. Outside, the vehicle appears to accelerate as the light is bent around it. We have to wear sunglasses or close our eyes as this happens due to a short burst of ultraviolet radiation. Personally I think it looks like your driving under a rainbow. After that, it appears to fade to black and remains totally black until the unit is turned off. We are advised to keep the windows closed as a great deal of heat builds up outside the car. The gravity field also traps a small air pocket around the car that acts as your only O2 supply unless you bring compressed air with you. This pocket will only last for a short period and a carbon sensor tells us when it's too dangerous. The C204 unit is accurate from 50 to 60 years a jump and travels at about 10 years an hour at 100% power. You do hear a slight hum as the unit operates and when the power changes or the unit turns off. There is a great deal of electrical crackling noise from static electricity.

Pam, I would say your done for!! LOL, about time that puss and pie hole of yours is lipped!!

You know what I cant wait for Pam? I cant wait for the promotion of the lost video tape that you were supposed to receive in the mail, but never did!! Keep watching guys, I’m sure it will miraculously appear on one of the John Titor websites stirring up more gargantuan propaganda. I see you have been attempting to feel people out for this on Sues conspiracy.net forum along with your new stage management story of you being in your pajamas with nobody else home (and afraid) when you heard the door bell ring and you thought it was Johny boy!! LOL, what a classic, that idea and a nickel didn’t buy you jack [censored]!! Sue might have bought it, but I certainly didn’t!!

Uh Iridium what are those archives supposed to show? Because all I’m seeing is dates.

Javier, I’ve checked this other Scannell name out. Nope its not me dude!! Lots of Scannells in Wisconsin. LOL, but look who pointing fingers now? So much for you being psychic, I bet you got your tip from Darbys (up close and personal) crystal ball. Hey I could play the same game as you now!!

Meanwhile I've got a question for you? (and its not an accusation) I clicked into the Infopop button on the bottom of this forum and I was wondering if this is the same person as you? Apparently a moderator and web designer. Because the users name is J.C. and the website starts out with your same exact initials. (JCS) Javier Cortez Sandoval.

http://www.ubbcentral.com/boards/showprofile.php?Cat=0&User=25&what=search&Searchpage=1&topic

http://www.jcswebdev.com/

One more thing.

The TTA has spent the past few hours tonight briefly reading over what he’s missed here in the last 3 yrs.

And I must say, the TTA has certainly missed much.

I missed the RMT vs. Creedo feuds.

No comment… don’t want to get those two started again!

Sigmund vs. chronohistorian.

That was some pretty funny stuff… to bad I missed it. I wonder how “Classic TTA” would faired in a bout with the prima Donna of the threads at the time
. I can't believe he has not been banned by now.

TTA

If I didn’t know any better Javier, I’d have to say it was YOU trying to get the last word!! LOL, youre just NOW remembering Chronos debate!! Somehow your motive for making this comment is to try and knife-one-in on Ray knowing that Sig was Rays friend. Youre quite the dirty-minded [censored]!!

Furthermore, what kind of WHITEOUT is all this “story telling” compost? What a diversion LOL, AFAIC, its all stewed in the juice of deliberate, journalistic dirty-mindedness. That's not writing, that's typing. LOL, you guys write plays for the ages between five and twelve!! And besides, don’t we have a “fan fiction” section for this nonsense?

Javier, if I were you I'd prepare a way for a quick retreat. For future face-saving.

Scannell,
Wake up pal, if you haven’t realized by now there is just to many of them to piss away!! And like Rainmantime said there is a percentage to whether Cipher is 100% correct, or more like only 90% correct. They may not all be hits, BUT THERE ARE NO MISSES!!

See my recent post here: http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ttclaims&Number=40159&Main=18972#Post40159

Are we supposed to take your word on good faith? From a man who is a deceiver with multiple usernames, (and erasing the evidence of his personal website that contained some dual word usages).

I have never hidden the fact that I am also Enforcer of Time:

“For what for was, for what is, and for what will be, I will fight for it’s preservation.”

And I always signed my posts as the TTA too.

As for the website, like I stated before, it’s under construction.

And a man who clearly shows RAGE in his past posts and fights like a sissy (by twisting words) when he’s loosing.

Rage that is also indigenous in you, because you believe someone is pulling the wool over your eyes, and the TTA is clearly denying what you adamantly believe.

If there is a “Group Titor” as RMT calls 'em, let them be found out. Following the TTA is a dead lead anyway’s.

A man who is NOW clearly trying to gather sympathy from the audience by behaving himself in a sincere complying way ASIDE from his normal manner.

I could careless about getting sympathy, never wanted it 6 yr’s ago, certainly don’t want it now (though I appreciate the gesture from anyone). If I chose to conduct my self in a respectable manner with people now versuses how I handled it back then, then that’s my choice.

LOL, YOU REALLY ARE SCARED!!

Nope, Not at all.
The thing thats still lingering in my mind is Nitescotts posts that Zeshuas and Javier emails matched with the word ALPHA used in both of them. AFAIC, if Zeshua can be linked to Javier (not only by an email address but also by the number 22) and Javier linked to Titor, see what I'm saying too many connections!!

Is that all, and a few other words that has you so convinced? Take a look at the poll, the consensus says I am not JT.

Quite frankly I don’t remember the thread starting out like this. It started out peaceful with new information brought forth about Titor being Javier. Then, Javier comes back as TTA_01 and seems to have admitted to the accusation of him being Titor, almost like he is honored to take the title.

I returned only to set the record straight, as many people wanted to ask me if I was really JT. I said, rather then stating “I am not JT,” I would allow the findings of the questions and my postings to show that I wasn’t JT. I think that’s what you mistook as a confession.

Javier, it almost sounds like you were giving Cipher credit for his achievement of revealing you as Titor and solving this age old mystery. It seems like you were going along with it,

Well, I think I only acknowledged his thoroughness in the investigation. Not that I agreed with it. But no, I never went along with it.

but as soon as Ciphers tune changed and was accusing you of wrongful misconduct that’s when you turned on your defense mode and denied all the accusation that you were Titor. LOL pal, you fell right into his trap, guilty as alleged!! AFAIC, that’s flat out telling me that your admitting to being Titor!!

I always denied I was ever JT, I didn’t wait until someone brought up anything JT did.

Please cite where your picking this feeling up!

Coincidences (many of them) might eventually add up to being considered as proof.

Yes, very many coincidences. And if memory serves me correctly, coincidences was all the TTA spoke about years ago.

Is that a coincidence too?

So go ahead, I anticipate that you will repeat yourself again because YOU ARE CONCERNED AND SCARED!!

Because I am concerned and scared of people finding out that I am JT?

Nah! I'm not scared all all.

If you weren’t scared at this point than you would not have come back here for a second dose and a crack at Cipher to try and claim your innocence and clear your name of these accusations.

WOW, your right, you’ve really opened my eyes now Scannell.

OK then, that settles it. I am leaving, just to prove your point

Consider this, my 2 weeks notice.

Javier, I’ve checked this other Scannell name out. Nope its not me dude!! Lots of Scannells in Wisconsin.

Hmmm, must be another coincidence then I suppose. Maybe it's the cheese /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Meanwhile I've got a question for you? (and its not an accusation)

There's a first for everything, isn’t there?

I clicked into the Infopop button on the bottom of this forum and I was wondering if this is the same person as you? Apparently a moderator and web designer. Because the users name is J.C. and the website starts out with your same exact initials. (JCS) Javier Cortez Sandoval.

Nope not me either, nice try though /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

If I didn’t know any better Javier, I’d have to say it was YOU trying to get the last word!!

Why did you want it? You can have it if you want it that bad!

Next thing you know, you'll take my silence as a sign that I am JT /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

LOL, youre just NOW remembering Chronos debate!! Somehow your motive for making this comment is to try and knife-one-in on Ray knowing that Sig was Rays friend. Youre quite the dirty-minded [censored]!!

I had no prior knowledge of anyone's friendships prior to just a few months ago. I know Darby mentioned that I was lurking at the start of this topic. In all honesty, I have moved on with my life and have not visited this site in years. The TTA says, "posting is not everything!"

Furthermore, what kind of WHITEOUT is all this “story telling” compost? What a diversion LOL, AFAIC, its all stewed in the juice of deliberate, journalistic dirty-mindedness. That's not writing, that's typing. LOL, you guys write plays for the ages between five and twelve!! And besides, don’t we have a “fan fiction” section for this nonsense?

Relax Scannell, it's not deliberate at all, it's just poking a little fun at the JT story.

Javier, if I were you I'd prepare a way for a quick retreat. For future face-saving.

Not to worry Scannell, I have my "quick retreat" all planned out. Just as soon as the TTA has one final thread with RMT.

Stick around, it's going to be quite a spectacle

TTA

Scannell,

Is it filtered out? Why of course it is!! By whom? You dude!! But I see we have a double standard here for you allowing Buzzmaker to post his 5 posts and than to do a word count on him and be COMPLETELY convinced of him being Titor, but you came here and REGECTED Ciphers count as being meaningless. And besides wasnt Buzzmaker found to also match Javier? Bells are ringing off in my head screaming SCAM all for publicity!!

But, dear friend, here's the difference between what Cipher did and what I did:

1) I posted my complete experimental design and methodology

2) I specifically stated who the targets were who were compared to Titor/TTO

3) I posted the complete statistical results

4) Anyone, including you, who desires to do so, can replicate my experimental design and re-run the Chi Squared analysis.

Can you state unequovically that you can replicate Cipher's design, run the experiment and then post the results with complete statistical analysis?

You might sniff a scam, but you have the opportunity to determine for yourself whether the results are valid by doing the grunt work on your own.

We can't do that with Cipher's work because he does not state precisely how he came to his conclusions, the degree of certainty of those conclusions, how many degrees of freedom he had nor did he state the degree of confidence (error factor). I did.

I also did, as he suggested, check out his word list. He told me to pay particular attention to the first five words on his list. I did. He told me who to compare the word count results against. I did.

The result was that there was little or no correlation. True, Javier used the target words quite frequently. So did several other people. But Titor/TTO was not one of those people.

He did not use a super-duper analysis suite and he didn't use any crypto techniques. Whatever methodology he used it didn't involve any math/statistical analysis and his results were, frankly, wrong. Plain flat wrong. He failed to prove his case.

Is this "just an opinion"? Yep. Am I at all bashful about stating it? Nope. Do I believe that there is a significant chance that I'm wrong about this? Not at all.

Does this mean that I've proven that Javier is not Titor? No - but that was not the drill. The drill was to analyze Cipher's case to see if it holds any water.

EXACT dual word usages used in many of your posts that match Titors and Buzzmakers, such as the words ACTIONS AND DECISIONS, TICKED OFF, PISSED OFF, BRING IT ON BROTHER!, FREAKED PEOPLE OUT, WHAT EVER THE HELL

You appear to have purposely avoided responding to my question regarding the above assertion that you made.

Once again, when and where can we find the post(s) where Buzzmaker used the words that you attributed to him?

In fact I’m wondering why this topic is not even mentioned ONCE on your website.

So far as I can tell, no one seems to be in the least interested in the topic. As a Moderator I'm not going to start the topic because it is being discussed here on Raul's BBS.

However, there are several members here who are also members at Anomalies. If they want to start this topic (or any other topic) there they could and would do so. If they did start this topic don't you think that they just might notice if I "filtered" it by deleting the thread?

I'm not at all concerned about your "concern" in this regard. I'd only be concerned if a real member of my board noticed that something like that occured or if a trusted associate on another board brought the same to my attention. I do receive information about the goings on on my board from such people - usually Moderators and/or Admins, from other sites. If I see something untoward on their sites I also provide them feedback. Our relationships are such that I don't ignore their emails and they don't ignore mine. We take care of business and provide feedback - along with a sincere "Thank you for the heads-up."

As I said above, that you are opining that it happens is of no concern to me. That you smell a "scam" doesn't concern me either. I respect your opinion but that's the extent of it.

Let's face it - even Cipher no longer has any interest in the subject. 'Nuff said.

"Javier, LOL, maybe Pams your long lost sister? Heres Pams FIRST POST on the forum and its plain to see that from the GET GO shes having fantasies in Titors car. If anyone knows the Titor story than they will be able to spot the bunk RIGHT ABOUT NOW, thus questioning why on earth would she be talking about a vehicle traveling through time in 1999 before Titor even arived on this board in 2000?"

That is a good question isn't it? Thank you for providing proof of me telling the truth about the 1998 vivid dream I had of a time traveler in a car with the same description as John.
That fact is posted on several web sites had you only taken the time to read it.
I actually wondered the same thing myself. I had posted very little about it online. However it left such an impression on me my first posting was asking about it. The entire dream was never posted anywhere online. Although several other dreams I had were.

"Pam, its clear to see that you are refereing to DRIVING A VEHICLE (just like Johny boy did) through some kind of light field in which one would find themselves somewhere else in time. You posted that (which was your first post on this board) in year 1999."

You are right it was my first posting. I didn't even have a computer until 1999. But I had the dream in April of 1998.
I infact still have the dream book and I am sure the ink could be tested for date.
The same date John said he was going back to. I also ,as you, found this to be too much of a coincidence and kept me wondering for a long time.Especially since the date was never posted or known anywhere.

"You know what I cant wait for Pam? I cant wait for the promotion of the lost video tape that you were supposed to receive in the mail, but never did!! Keep watching guys, I’m sure it will miraculously appear on one of the John Titor websites stirring up more gargantuan propaganda."

Don't get your hopes up on that one. I can't even get a reason on why I didn't recieve it.

"I see you have been attempting to feel people out for this on Sues conspiracy.net forum along with your new stage management story of you being in your pajamas with nobody else home (and afraid) when you heard the door bell ring and you thought it was Johny boy!! LOL, what a classic, that idea and a nickel didn’t buy you jack [censored]!! Sue might have bought it, but I certainly didn’t!!"

Do you really think I give a hoot what you believe? The story is absoultely true and I wished
I would have went to the door but I didn't. So noone will ever know for sure. Go ahead and keep investigating me you will find that I never lied about anything. Infact the more you post the more you prove I was telling the truth. To me your postings are humorous. But not as humorous as Javiers
little story he posted. The part about John's friends raiding the fridge was hillarious to me. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The first thing you should do is make sure all your facts are straight. If you were truly read on the subject you would have seen me post several times about the 1998 dream. By posting this it proves you really don't know that much about what happened back then.

I don't think Cipher disappeared I think he turned into Scannell. You are just upset because I told you your program sucked. I hope you are not too embarrassed when the FBI tells you that you are an idiot. I am probably pretty much done posting to you its just a waste of my time. I got better things to do. sorry.

I don't think Cipher disappeared I think he turned into Scannell. You are just upset because I told you your program sucked. I hope you are not too embarrassed when the FBI tells you that you are an idiot. I am probably pretty much done posting to you its just a waste of my time. I got better things to do. sorry.

Bwwwwhahahaha, sure Pammy poo I'll take the credit for that any day!! Heck if I had Ciphers qualifications or job title, I would have probably made a lot more income. I'm retired now, but I could still tango baby!!

If as you say, this is just a waste of your time and you got better things to do, than by all means be my guest, dont let me stop you!!

"Javier, LOL, maybe Pams your long lost sister? Heres Pams FIRST POST on the forum and its plain to see that from the GET GO shes having fantasies in Titors car. If anyone knows the Titor story than they will be able to spot the bunk RIGHT ABOUT NOW, thus questioning why on earth would she be talking about a vehicle traveling through time in 1999 before Titor even arived on this board in 2000?"

That is a good question isn't it? Thank you for providing proof of me telling the truth about the 1998 vivid dream I had of a time traveler in a car with the same description as John.
That fact is posted on several web sites had you only taken the time to read it.
I actually wondered the same thing myself. I had posted very little about it online. However it left such an impression on me my first posting was asking about it. The entire dream was never posted anywhere online. Although several other dreams I had were.

Pam dear, what a good come back!! Did you have to discuss this with the boys before you posted it? I suspect that you were aquanted with Javier around the same time of that dream and shared it with him. It seems to me in that post of yours that you were reaching out for Javier to share your dreams. He was an "online predator" and only sympathizing with you to make that connection. LOL, I would bet your dream matched his so that he could work his way into your confusing world, because thats how online predators work. They single you out, building confidence while finding as much information as they can about you and than using it to their advantage. They almost always ask for your telephone number right away to feel you out and see if your a good canadate for manipulation. Boy did he hook you!! Though I imagine at some point you caught on and it became a game around the time Javier formed his "Time Travel Or No Time Travel club". LOL, now youre two peas in a pod!!

Cipher also mentioned someone else on this forum that fit the description of Javier. He mentions a Global_1. I read a couple of his posts and they sound just like Javier too LOL!! Though this one got my boot spurs rolling when you are talking about the movie Timeline, and you say, (Well...guess we have to wait until the 22nd. sigh! I know what he is coming back for he wants to be one of the first people to see the movie TIMELINE). And than Global_1 posts and says, (Hahahahaha!)
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=14934&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=2&vc=1

Hot dam!! Right there thats telling me that you've got the inside secret on the significance of what the number 22 represents to Javier and thats why Global_1 responded like he did, LOL, BECAUSE HE IS JAVIER!! Looks like another role playing game. Pam, I hope you and the boys aint gonna come back and tell me that it was just the TIMELINE joke.

You know what I cant wait for Pam? I cant wait for the promotion of the lost video tape that you were supposed to receive in the mail, but never did!! Keep watching guys, I’m sure it will miraculously appear on one of the John Titor websites stirring up more gargantuan propaganda."

Don't get your hopes up on that one. I can't even get a reason on why I didn't recieve it.

LOL, that’s because you never did receive it and you aint ever gunna. Its just part of the ploy. Still trying at it hu?

<<Do you really think I give a hoot what you believe? The story is absoultely true and I wished I would have went to the door but I didn't. So noone will ever know for sure. Go ahead and keep investigating me you will find that I never lied about anything. Infact the more you post the more you prove I was telling the truth. To me your postings are humorous. But not as humorous as Javiers little story he posted. The part about John's friends raiding the fridge was hillarious to me. The first thing you should do is make sure all your facts are straight. If you were truly read on the subject you would have seen me post several times about the 1998 dream. By posting this it proves you really don't know that much about what happened back then.

LOL, I've got my own oppinion too and I don’t really care what you think either kiddo!! Heck, I'm just having fun debunking!! Why this is the best Hullabaloo since the faked moon landing.

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin',
Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide!

Don't try to understand 'em,
Just rope and throw and grab 'em,
Soon we'll be living high and wide.
Boy my heart's calculatin'
My true love will be waitin', be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up,
Head 'em up, move 'em out,

Count 'em out, ride 'em in,
Ride 'em in, count 'em out,

Rawhide!!

We can't do that with Cipher's work because he does not state precisely how he came to his conclusions, the degree of certainty of those conclusions, how many degrees of freedom he had nor did he state the degree of confidence (error factor). I did.

I also did, as he suggested, check out his word list. He told me to pay particular attention to the first five words on his list. I did. He told me who to compare the word count results against. I did.

The result was that there was little or no correlation. True, Javier used the target words quite frequently. So did several other people. But Titor/TTO was not one of those people.

He did not use a super-duper analysis suite and he didn't use any crypto techniques. Whatever methodology he used it didn't involve any math/statistical analysis and his results were, frankly, wrong. Plain flat wrong. He failed to prove his case.

Hahahahaha, he didn’t pass the Darby test!! Ok but look here, you said that its TRUE that Javier used the "target" words quite frequently. So you are recognizing that Javier’s name was in the mix. You said it yourself Darby, that Chi square is only a WORD COUNT, and it is not an ANALYZER such as Cipher used. And YES it appears Cipher did use MATH to come up with matching dates to Chrono and Zeshua. Anyways, if the dude writes his own programs he aint gonna give up his secrets, AND SO WHAT THAT WE DONT KNOW WHAT TECHNIQUES HE USED, he came up with some damming matches!! LOL, and AFAIC Ciphers analysis contains way more "common sense" then that rudimentary Chi square word count that you used.

Here’s exactly what Cipher says:

Concordance is fundamental and does not give a reliable analysis. It’s child’s play. The program I use is much more superior and of course top secret.

At hand there is much more that goes into a accurate analysis. You have to use human instincts along with gut feelings and some intuition wherein a computer program does not recognize and identify with. You also have to find a motive that fits the character in question. As a result there is a great deal more that goes into a breakdown than meets the eye and determines a verdict. This is what defines a good cryptologist in the procurement process of identifying a individuals personality, temperament and character.

If he didn’t have an elaborate program than how do you figure he found Javier's (Time Travel, or No Time Travel? Club = TiTor) out of almost 1000 posts, what are the odds of that? Either that or this guy knew what he was looking for from the beginning. Maybe he was a player that went sour? Or hot dam, maybe its a real futuristic program from the future? LOL, maybe Cipher sent us this information through time. IMHO, information is boundless and can be sent from anywhere and its more believable than claiming to travel with the body. Ahoy there mates, why is nobody questioning that? And can you tell me Darby, do you know of such a computer program that exsists, or is available to the public that can analyse information like this? He mentions something called Radica, but I have no clue what it is.

Furthermore as I see it, Buzzmaker was "set up" to match Titor. And by that I mean, if Javier was the man behind Buzzmaker, and you his side kick on Anomalies.net. My guess is that it was all a plotted stratagem to the story probably for the upcoming BBS interview. Heck you couldn’t just leave Titors identity at a dead end. You had to build some sort of hype to keep the people interested.

IMO Cipher offered sufficient information that was ENOUGH for anyone’s intellectual satisfaction. Look dude, the pieces of the puzzle all fit together now.

However, there are several members here who are also members at Anomalies. If they want to start this topic (or any other topic) there they could and would do so. If they did start this topic don't you think that they just might notice if I "filtered" it by deleting the thread?

LOL, several years ago, I made about 4 posts to anomalies that never made it to the visible board. They had quarantined my posts before excepting them. And they really weren’t that bad. I thought something was wrong with my computer for a while until I realized my posts were not being permitted.

Let's face it - even Cipher no longer has any interest in the subject. 'Nuff said.

That’s because everybody probably knows by now FOR SURE that it was a ROLE PLAYING GAME HOAX!! and I think this goes to show ALL what extremes you rodeo clowns will go to. LOL, isn’t it amazing how the suspected players miraculously appeared and showed in this thread. As it appears to me, they must have some kind of communication system behind the scene. LOL, I can almost see their covert plan in action. Darby you take the Anomalies.net, Pam you take the Conspiracycafe.net, Paranormalis forum and the coast to coast BBS, and Javier/Titor stays hidden with cloaked IPs on TTI and around the WWW.

Crookedness all the way to the bank, nuff said!!

Hot Dam, blazing sattles!! Javier you've changed and amended your post from the smaller one I saw last week. Why, did you realize that it was knee deep in rage? LOL, still sounds like the same rhetorical and insincere Jerk-In-The-Box nonsense from you as usual!! Your lame reply did not address anything, sounds to me like you were flustered in return with those erroneous jokes towards the end.

If there is a “Group Titor” as RMT calls 'em, let them be found out. Following the TTA is a dead lead anyway’s.

LOL, the sith lord has spoken to the weak minded!!

Is that all, and a few other words that has you convinced? Take a look at the poll, the consensus says I am not JT.

Dude man you keep saying this, I just said it in my post before!! Your poll is RIGGED by cloaked IP's!! LOL, the miser that you are I bet you found a way to avoid paying for them.

I have never hidden the fact that I am also Enforcer of Time:

“For what for was, for what is, and for what will be, I will fight for it’s preservation.”

And I always signed my posts as the TTA too.

Yeah, but dude we aint forgetting that Cipher linked you to Titor and then Buzzmaker, which leaves open the possibility that you are also Chronohistorian and Zeshua with cloaked IP's. Coincidental maybe, but not likely!!

Here do a google search for yourself on Zeshua and Chronohistorian and find out that both of their IP address were cloaked. Looks like they've been used and abused before.

Google search on Zeshuas IP address 216.127.72.7
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=IP+address+216.127.72.7&btnG=Google+Search

Google search on Chronohistorians IP address 62.254.64.8
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=IP+address+62.254.64.8&btnG=Google+Search

Now dude, when you say its just a few words that has me convinced. LOL, lets have a look see through Ciphers posts.

1. The Spearweasel GURPS link to your attorney (through his son).

2. The book Alas Babylon that you read in high school that you based your Titor story on.

3. Bruce Goldberg’s book (Time Travelers from the future) where you got the anagram idea for the John Titor name from your “Time Travel, or No Time Travel” club = TiTor.

4. You talk about A-D timelines on 5-6-00 before Titor mentions them on 12-30-00.

5. Same coincidental departure date (window of opportunity) shared between both you and Titor.

6. Ciphers anonymous call to the attorney Larry Haber that confirmed you were Titor.

7. You left the forum to go on vacation on 11 -1-00 and Titors first appeared on the forum the very next day 11-02-00.

8. Your personal I.O.T.M. website that contained exact dual word usages that you latter erased.

9. Buzzmakers posts were also found to contain exact dual word usages that matched up with both you and Titor.

10. Zeshuas posts that contain the dates and numbers of the 22nd including the date that he arrived and left the forum from (2-22-05 - 2-22-06) including the registry date of your own I.O.T.M. website on 6-22-99. Apparently this is your fiancés Birthday.

11. Your Birth date on April 7th corresponds to Chronohistorian first posting date and his sig about birthday cake.

12. Clues like your IP address 68.70.221.173 that is registered to Santa Monica CA "Orange" County. (Titor loves oranges and sold them down the coast)

13. Nitescotts post that yours and Zeshuas emails matched with the word ALPHA used in both of them.

13 so far, that’s bad luck dude!! and that’s not even including the word matches.

77 individual words and 19 “exact” dual word matched sentences. 34 matched with Titor from TTI and 12 matched with Buzzmaker (out of only 5 posts from Anomalies). Cipher didnt use a rikety WORD COUNT, he matched up some rare identical word usages. The rarest one I think is the first one which was found in several of Javiers and Titors posts here on TTI and on his IOTM website that he just recently errased after Ciphers post. LMAO its under construction!!

Well thought out decisions and actions (you and Titor)
Actions and decisions (you and Titor)
Taken seriously (you and Titor)
If your interested (you and Titor)
Bring it on brother (you and Buzzmaker)
Freaked people out (you and Buzzmaker)
What ever the hell (you and Buzzmaker)
I suppose (you and Titor)
Keep in mind (you and Titor)
Your interpretation (you and Titor)
My friend (you and Titor)
I find (you and Titor)
Ticked off (you and Buzzmaker)
Pissed off (you and Buzzmaker)
Cool guy (you and Buzzmaker)
Come on (you and Buzzmaker)
This Titor thing (you and Buzzmaker)
I apologize (you, Titor and Buzzmaker)
A bit (you and Titor)
Tiresome (you and Titor)
Twist (you and Titor)
Comfort (You and Titor)
Convince (you and Titor)
Insight (you and Titor)
Lazy (you and Titor)
Unique (you and Titor)
Sake (you and Titor)
Obscure (you and Titor)
Mistaken (you and Titor)
Prudent (you and Titor)
Debate (you and Titor)
Frankly (you and Titor)
Assume (you and Titor)
Mistake (you and Titor)
Clever (you and Titor)
Realm (you and Titor)
Plainly (you and Titor)
Journey (you and Titor)
Granted (you and Titor)
Again (you and Titor)
Familiar (you and Titor)
However (you and Titor)
Dude (you and Buzzmaker)
Stink (you and Buzzmaker)
Baby (you and Buzzmaker)

Honestly, it doesnt look like just a "few" words to me buddy!! What interests me are those 19 "exact" dual word sentences which speak for themselves. Still want to talk COINCIDENCE?

AFAIC, Javier you’re a whipped dog already!!

Not to worry Scannell, I have my "quick retreat" all planned out. Just as soon as the TTA has one final thread with RMT.

Stick around, it's going to be quite a spectacle

Whoo-hoo!! This is going to be good!! What are you going to play, horse? Ray will be the front end, and you’ll be yourself!! LOL, I’ve got to be careful, or I’ll get [censored] again.

Scannell,
Honestly, it doesnt look like just a "few" words to me buddy!! What interests me are those 19 "exact" dual word sentences which speak for themselves. Still want to talk COINCIDENCE?

AFAIC, Javier you’re a whipped dog already!!

Like I said, I’m physic; I could have traveled to the future and became inspired to use those words

Or if you want to believe I am JT and everyone else, go right ahead. Nothing I will say will satisfy you that I am not JT.

Whoo-hoo!! This is going to be good!! What are you going to play, horse? Ray will be the front end, and you’ll be yourself!! LOL, I’ve got to be careful, or I’ll get [censored] again.

Gee, I wonder why anyone would want to censor you.

HOT DAM Scannell, you leave them po’ people alone.

Or Classic TTA will taunt you.

TTA

Or if you want to believe I am JT and everyone else, go right ahead. Nothing I will say will satisfy you that I am not JT.

LOL, you finally got that right, sithy!! Though, I wonder what sissy has to say?

One things for sure, she sure aint pithy.

There would be a call at this time, to submit all pertinent insurance clauses hidden or otherwise, in relation to the o-part said, I went into my kitchen to get a glass of orange juice and as a result has three missing hours of time and said also as I went into my kitchen and went to get a glass of water and also had three hours discrepancy, in hours.

Also the turning on of any said implanted materials, into the personage of people, as we know associated with this board, in the area of said time travel, is a violation of the Geneva Convention Articles of fair treatment of detainees and is a legal violation, to which all of the participants can be held accountable to, in a court of law, at a later time.

Im not kidding on this, as the welfare of a child said by author Vivid Dreams who is supposed to have existed in another area, as a result of two missing time scenarios, is a violation of fair treatment of an offspring.

The parents do not even know of this child, nor or allowed vitiation status.

These papers and my file and her file, if she wants this, must be sent to me.Changing the nature of the timeline by the Reticulan Empire cannot change this.

Creedo dude, I remember you from years back. Yeah you’re another one. Oh yes lets see, "Renaldo" was it?
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=11022&Forum=All_Forums&Words=Renaldo&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=10982&Search=true#Post11022

Javier, since nobody has asked these questions, I am question’n what kind of club this actually was, and who partook in it?

[Please join my club] Only if you are serious about being part of history’s fight to uphold the traditions and respect for life we humans have based these nations ideals on. Who wants to be apart of the resistance to fight for freedom? Let us take back our lives and stop cheating our selves in the end. If your a man, or woman of strong character with morals, conviction and compassion. Then please join us. We are "The Individuals Opposed to Temporal Manipulation" I.O.T.M. And we need your help…
Persevering mankind’s future, cannot be accomplished without our concerned citizens of this world. You must come together to decide. Time Travel, or No Time Travel? Do you know where you stand, now?
Yours Truly,
Javier C.S. http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/iotm

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=8858&Forum=All_Forums&Words=TimeTravelActivist&Match=Username&Searchpage=26&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=8858&Search=true#Post8858

I’m also question’n to know what your “idea” for an invention with Gary Voss was?

Just today, I got an idea for an invention. Hey Time02112, e-mail me, I want to tell you about it. Maybe we can patent it. No one else has thought about it yet J, so let’s get first dibs. $$$$ If you know what I mean. http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=7654&Forum=All_Forums&Words=cool%20&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=9&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=7647&Search=true#Post7654

Now, why would I want to answer your questions Scannell?

After you’ve insulted me, damned me to hell, and recognized that no matter what I say, you won’t believe I am telling the truth anyway's, so what's really the point?

I know the answers... but again, it makes no difference!

TTA

Now, why would I want to answer your questions Scannell?

After you’ve insulted me, damned me to hell, and recognized that no matter what I say, you won’t believe I am telling the truth anyway's, so what's really the point?

I know the answers... but again, it makes no difference!

You're right Javier, it aint gonna make no difference. I’ve come to the rationale that it really doesn’t matter (to me) if you’re Titor or not. What DOES matter is that this story is a hoax and hidden behind this whole smoke screen are some very foul and tactical players.

So tactical that they have infiltrated the internet hitt'n certain talk forums and radio shows with rumormonger debris trying to spread this story like an epidemic in the attempts to make some money off of some crackpot books, tee-shirts and coffee mugs and other hokey merchandise, while gaining popularity and attempting to make a movie. LOL, articles are even in Hustler magazine!!

These players have been keep'n this scam alive by posing with different user names on this forum as well as many other science and time travel forums just by mention'n (or hint'n) about John Titor and his gloom and doom for the future. This is how they kept the scam alive for all these years.

These players may stem from a club, (Time Travel Or No Time Travel?) who were roam’n the landscape in search of an idea. Its now clear to me that these were some of the same original posters and (players) from way back in the old Art Bell days that followed (met up) and congregated to this forum. Tell me something, what would make one so committed to a forum for all these years? Its gotta be more than just inquisitiveness about time travel. This Titor crap kinda reminds me of the moon conspiracy, where some loony with a degenerate degree decides to stir up an article that said that the US never went to the moon. There are certain types of gullible people that actually believe this crap AND GROUP TITOR KNOWS IT!!

Javier, its my reason'n that this world can be a demoralizing place at times in which people are very greedy. I’m sure at some point greed has gotten the better of most of us. Would you at least agree with me that the obscure and ruthless escalation of the Titor story is NOT an HONEST way of making a go at it? Some people after reading this thread might think it’s a sparkling idea!! But in my judgment it genuinely consists of scum and villainy.

Since lying has never hurt you before, It would give me great pleasure to have it documented that you wholeheartedly feel (and agree) it’s a dishonest and fouled way of making a live’n.

Off course now that I can see a weak spot in this club, I myself can make a club too, and continually debunk and muffle this story from ever expanding to the big top. Just for the general purpose and satisfaction of exspos'n dishonest people that take advantage of others. And not just for debunk'n those who claim to be time travellers, but the whole "feigned scheme" of the players, and not by exspos'n "who" they might be, but for what they're all about dag nabit.

I think we all need to take a stance here and show it for what it truly is. GREED AND ALL LIES!!

DANG IT ALREADY, WE WANT A REAL TIME TRAVELLER!!

Back