The Dual Language Diagnosis of John Titor

TTA,

Thanks for the answers. And just so we are clear here: I do not intend to respond to your baiting questions or comments intended to make this about me. This thread is not about me, and nor is The John Titor Experiment about me. But I can understand how someone would use such a tactic to try to turn sentiments against one's inquisitor.

Calm down Ray, I was speaking in general terms. I apologize for using "we" in the context that I used it in. I did not mean to offend you or anyone.

However, I would go on to use “we” in radicalism in the sense that “many” people in general living in Western Civilzations seem to not care for “many” people's feelings, and often times they ignore the fact that they can hurt.
You can only offend me if I allow it, and I am not the type to take offense to small things such as this. Your view here is quite interesting, I must say, when you claim "many" people do not care for other people's feelings. Quite the opposite seems to be true with the ever increasing need to portray political correctness in all things social. Many have even claimed this to be the scourge of a truly free society, since nowhere in the Bill Of Rights does it protect a citizen against being offended. Indeed, if you look at the whole Mohammad cartoon flap, I think you will see a world (and media) that is generally bending to the whim of radical Islam so as to NOT offend them. And yet you seem to see the opposite. You point at the east coast, and I suspect it is really a smaller region (as in a very large city) where this attitude prevails (and has prevailed for longer than you or I have been alive). And again I refer to the current case where "Islamic Law" is being used as an excuse to execute a man who has made the free choice to change his religious beliefs. More than feelings are being hurt in that case, yet you seem to always focus on the "evils" of Western society. Why is that? Indeed, this will lead to my next question, but before that:

I accepted your question as genuine interest, but somehow I now sense sarcasm and radicalism in pursuing in this investigation with the TTA ruthlessly.
There is nothing ruthless about it. I am approaching this in a highly scientific way, which you seem to imply you have come to understand. Of course I will inject my own opinions, but this is more for the sake of the other readers. I'd hope you could focus on the questions, but I don't fault you for responding to my personal comments.

From question (4):
Sure, I guess I was reasonable. I didn’t say much, til I came on here.

How about you? Did you feel you were gentle and reasonable in your sociopolitical history?
While your answer does provide more data, I am not sure you read or understood it correctly. It was not a question of whether YOU were gentle or reasonable. The question was asking how you felt about the sociopolitical environment of the time in which you grew up, as opposed to what you see around you now. You do not have to revisit the question if you don't wish to, but feel free to clarify if you do.

Have I ever owned a classic muscle car? Hmmm… the TTA has not.
This thread, and that question, was not about your online persona (TTA). Of course such a persona cannot own a car. The question was directed at Javier Cortez, not TTA. But once again, your answer speaks volumes even in its brevity.

Well Ray, you seem to think I’m already an absolutist. And I’m not much of a religious person, so I guess I can’t really give you an answer to this.
There was at least a 50% tongue-in-cheek nature to question (6). But again, your answer has been logged and will be valuable. The tongue-in-cheek answer would have been "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!" Yes, British humor can be difficult at times.

Let's move forward:

7) Do you have a particular disdain or concern with regard to Western ethics and morals that you do not think is present in other societies? IOW, do you find that Western society is "more to blame" for the situation we find our world in today?

8) Do you ever feel that some nebulous force or person is "out to get you"?

9) Have you ever suffered any cranial injuries that may have induced concussions or other impaired cognitive states?

10) Do you eat dessert: Regularly, seldomly, or not at all?

11) Have you ever met any living being that claimed to be from a different time than the one you live in? If so, was there any way for you to verify or validate this being's claim?

You are, for the most part, doing just fine with the questions. While I have pointed a few things out in your answers above, that does not invalidate your answers in the least. Thanks for your continued cooperation.

RMT

OvLrdLegion,

By calling Creedo and CAT and badgering them, you are joining the choir of which you describe in your views of mankinds histroy.

Badgering? How so? I only called Creedo as a favor to CAT. I ran it through her first, and she had no problem with it. And since at the time she was being harassed extensively by him and she was my best friend, I thought I was helping.

I dont really know you, since I wasnt a member back 'in the day.' You have an opportunity to stand up and perhaps, right some wrongs...

Please read the archives, before you claim I am badgering them.

TTA

RainmanTime,

Thanks for the answers. And just so we are clear here: I do not intend to respond to your baiting questions or comments intended to make this about me.

This is interesting. A cop-out if I ever heard one. If you wish to know anything further, and "share" data as you put it, one cannot be a freeloader.

This thread is not about me, and nor is The John Titor Experiment about me. But I can understand how someone would use such a tactic to try to turn sentiments against one's inquisitor.

Someone would use such a tactic... what tactic is that? You said "share" data did you not? Just thought I ask you a couple questions too.

Like I said earlier, this almost makes this interrogation seem democratic.

You can only offend me if I allow it, and I am not the type to take offense to small things such as this. Your view here is quite interesting, I must say, when you claim "many" people do not care for other people's feelings. Quite the opposite seems to be true with the ever increasing need to portray political correctness in all things social. Many have even claimed this to be the scourge of a truly free society, since nowhere in the Bill Of Rights does it protect a citizen against being offended. Indeed, if you look at the whole Mohammad cartoon flap, I think you will see a world (and media) that is generally bending to the whim of radical Islam so as to NOT offend them. And yet you seem to see the opposite.

Ray-Ray,

Quite interesting indeed. I am sure you could write me a book report on it if I asked you to. Though your changing a general simple concept, into a global pandemic.

Many people do care, and many people don't care. Generally speaking that seems to be the case. End of point.

You point at the east coast, and I suspect it is really a smaller region (as in a very large city) where this attitude prevails (and has prevailed for longer than you or I have been alive). And again I refer to the current case where "Islamic Law" is being used as an excuse to execute a man who has made the free choice to change his religious beliefs. More than feelings are being hurt in that case, yet you seem to always focus on the "evils" of Western society. Why is that? Indeed, this will lead to my next question, but before that:

Unlike you Ray, I am brief, and decide not to over load my posts with data covering a wide range of everything and nothing. It's general, not comprehensive. I simply don't have the time, so if I missed to mention a broader base point, please no need to be excessive about it.

I have no problem with stating other places and countries that have radicalism too. There is evil everywhere.

One may even say, there is evil in here.

There is nothing ruthless about it. I am approaching this in a highly scientific way, which you seem to imply you have come to understand.

Ray... do I have to spell it out to you again? I specialty told you in my last post, that my approach is non-scientific. Look it up.

Of course I will inject my own opinions, but this is more for the sake of the other readers. I'd hope you could focus on the questions, but I don't fault you for responding to my personal comments.

You want the TTA to focus on answering the questions, yet you can inject your opinions? Somehow, that doesn't make sense to me Ray. Perhaps you can explain that to me.

For my comments, are just my injecting opinions too, much like yours are.

So which is it?

I am not a slave who is mandated to just "focus" on what someone has asked me to do. Now it seems I've been designated to do just this one task and answer questions, yet you have the freedom to interject.

Hardly seems fair, no?

As for answering anything further from you; I decline!

Given the lack of regard of another’s right to speak and question, I see no reason to continue this “sharing.”

TTA

Not much time at the moment, but I will be back with a more thorough response. Just this item:
Given the lack of regard of another’s right to speak and question, I see no reason to continue this “sharing.”
I have never attempted to restrict your own freedom of expression. I only expressed my wishes, and exercised my own freedom to answer what I wished. It would seem you are allowing your emotions to interpret what I am writing. Go back and read what I wrote again.

RMT

I have never attempted to restrict your own freedom of expression. I only expressed my wishes, and exercised my own freedom to answer what I wished. It would seem you are allowing your emotions to interpret what I am writing. Go back and read what I wrote again.

Your wishes and freedom as you put them, spining it makes a restriction that sounds of limiting me to only “focus” on answering “your” questions seem almost benign.

And you call me an absolutist. I don't come off as one though.

And since you stated I am not restricted: I too have only expressed my wishes, and exercised my freedom to answer what I wish.

I however, won’t ask you or anyone else to focus on answering my questions, and say they are allowing their emotions to interpret what I am writing, simply because they won’t answer my questions anymore.

That would be a double standard.

TTA

I however, won’t ask you or anyone else to focus on answering my questions, and say they are allowing their emotions to interpret what I am writing, simply because they won’t answer my questions anymore.

That would be a double standard.
Your personality shines thru, Javier. You will note I never "asked" you to focus only on my questions:

I'd hope you could focus on the questions, but I don't fault you for responding to my personal comments.
If you think this is unfair, or even a double standard, that is your opinion. Yet your interpretations clearly stretch the literal meaning of my words. Stretching the literal meanings of John Titor's words is something which many Titorites (as I call them) have been all to guilty of doing. On other items:

This is interesting. A cop-out if I ever heard one. If you wish to know anything further, and "share" data as you put it, one cannot be a freeloader.
I don't see anywhere that I committed to answer your questions. You seem to be manufacturing that as a strawman. You can call it a cop-out, I prefer to believe that I am simply remaining focused on the task I was asked to carry out. I believe it was you who said:

Bring on the questions brother!
And while you are free to change your mind, it seems you do so because I don't wish to answer your questions. Interesting.

I don't think I ever commited to a democratic process. In fact, what I did say was:
It is up to me how, and for what reasons, I should choose to engage you.
And for the record, I never promised you a rose garden either. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Unlike you Ray, I am brief, and decide not to over load my posts with data covering a wide range of everything and nothing.
Personal comparisions, with an apparant intent to enflame, appears to be a hallmark of your style. I am sure Cipher is taking notes.

Ray... do I have to spell it out to you again? I specialty told you in my last post, that my approach is non-scientific. Look it up.
It would seem TTA's lack of scientific approach means (in TTA's mind) that one should not take a scientific approach in questioning TTA. I don't see the connection. I will practice science where and when I see fit.

You want the TTA to focus on answering the questions, yet you can inject your opinions? Somehow, that doesn't make sense to me Ray. Perhaps you can explain that to me.
I have. Both in this reply and in earlier ones.

I am not a slave who is mandated to just "focus" on what someone has asked me to do. Now it seems I've been designated to do just this one task and answer questions, yet you have the freedom to interject.
I enslave no one, and I find it amusing that you project that one could "enslave" you in a simple text internet forum. Projection seems to be another of your tools.

As for answering anything further from you; I decline!
That is truly a shame... just as we got to the "good" questions. Seems to be convenient timing.

If I have insulted or offended you, I do apologize. However, I think you would even agree at no time have I tread upon your rights as a human being. Rather, I have merely stated my observations, hopes, and questions. Your defensiveness and choice to withdraw at this time is telling. Has the kitchen gotten a bit too hot for the TTA?

RMT

Well for one thing Javier, after you were banned, I apologized to creedo (through an inbox message) for the “one” phone call that I had made him. I called Creedo to simply tell him that I did not approve of him saying certain things to me on the forum and wanted him to exclude certain information out of his posts about me (that you so readily made obvious to him) on this public forum… Creedo can testify to this if he’s willing to…

However, I in no way harassed him on the phone like you did (several times) by disguising your voice with a voice changer. I will admit it was funny at the time, but I made my apology to Creedo. You on the other hand DID NOT!

Ok, over and done with…

Now you are claiming that after I made the police report, I later acknowledged it was a mistake, tried to get you re-instated, and apologized for doing so in the first place.

Yes, I will admit that I did that even though Zerub would have warned me not to (and I’m a sorry sucker for that now) only because you kept on me and complained so much by continually telling me that I SCREWED UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU! Everything that you worked so hard to accomplish… You kept telling me, I have no idea what I did by having you banned…

You know I couldn’t figure out what that was that I screwed up so badly for you?

But now I do… IT WAS THE FACT THAT YOU WERE JOHN TITOR!!!

You know despite how I appear on the forum, I am not a cold hearted person. And MOP can testify to this because I’ve spoken to him several times about you. Even though somebody crosses me wrong I can still bring myself to forgive them… it’s a weakness I have. Especially when somebody tries sucking up, such as you did! it’s a good thing that MOP did not agree with me and still refused to have you re-instated.

Now I don’t know if you’ve been re-instated or not? I wonder if MOP is aware that you are posting?

Javier, I am telling you again, I don’t want to hear any more about this… if you continue on about it you’ll be hearing from the Wisconsin police department shortly…

And you know I’ll do it!

If I put up a Ventrilo or TeamSpeak server, how many here would agree to join it?

Seems that would be one way to:

1. eliminate alternate personas
2. dispense with misinterpretations
3. eliminate the delay between responses
4. cause people involved to "think on their feet" perhaps encouraging their "true colors" to shine through due to the lack of time to craft the "perfect" response.
5. allow me to hear what you all sound like in rl hahaha

Ray,

Your personality shines thru, Javier. You will note I never "asked" you to focus only on my questions:

I never said that that was the only thing you wanted me to focus on, but it is what you want me to focus on.

If you think this is unfair, or even a double standard, that is your opinion.

As is all, that can be said about yours and anyone else's intent.

Yet your interpretations clearly stretch the literal meaning of my words.

Prove it!

Stretching the literal meanings of John Titor's words is something which many Titorites (as I call them) have been all to guilty of doing.

I wouldn't know about them. But if you feel I am stretching the literal meanings of what I am saying now, please prove it! Your smart, I am sure this shouldn't be to difficult a task.

I don't see anywhere that I committed to answer your questions.

Ray, You said to share data? If you didn't mean it in it's literal sense, and expected me to only answer your questions while I idly allowed an opportunity to reciprocate pass me by, then you should have been more crystal in your meaning.

You seem to be manufacturing that as a strawman. You can call it a cop-out, I prefer to believe that I am simply remaining focused on the task I was asked to carry out.

And I prefer to call it a rhetroical spin.

And while you are free to change your mind, it seems you do so because I don't wish to answer your questions. Interesting.

You will "note" Ray, that that was not my only concern. The investigation as friendly as it may have began, was twisted ultimately by your sarcasm and excessive eagerness to siphon me for data with little regard to the manner in which you asked. And since you were unwilling to "share" as was the purpose, I found your inquisition unfair.

I don't think I ever commited to a democratic process. In fact, what I did say was:

And it's like I said:

On to:
It would seem TTA's lack of scientific approach means (in TTA's mind) that one should not take a scientific approach in questioning TTA. I don't see the connection. I will practice science where and when I see fit.

Well if the TTA has told you once, and you didn't get it, don't expect my approach to be like yours if it is not my field of expertise. It wasn't me who began asking the question and became frusterated and rude about the answers, now was it?

Had you done your homework over the years, like Cipher did, you would have known this. But I had to repeat it for you at least 3 different times, for it to click. Furthermore, I don't care what you want to practice. I never said you couldn't.

I enslave no one, and I find it amusing that you project that one could "enslave" you in a simple text internet forum. Projection seems to be another of your tools.

At the very least Ray, my "tools" for communicating are not hidden by sarcasm and elitism. I believe that shows clearly, what your real intentions are all about.

If I have insulted or offended you, I do apologize. However, I think you would even agree at no time have I tread upon your rights as a human being. Rather, I have merely stated my observations, hopes, and questions. Your defensiveness and choice to withdraw at this time is telling. Has the kitchen gotten a bit too hot for the TTA?

Perhaps my defensiveness towards your deceptive dehumanizing approach, maybe.

TTA

CAT,

However, I in no way harassed him on the phone like you did (several times) by disguising your voice with a voice changer. I will admit it was funny at the time, but I made my apology to Creedo. You on the other hand DID NOT!

I thought I already did?

If not, then I am sorry Creedo for the incident of many years ago. I hope we can all move on now.

Yes, I will admit that I did that even though Zerub would have warned me not to (and I’m a sorry sucker for that now) only because you kept on me and complained so much by continually telling me that I SCREWED UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU! Everything that you worked so hard to accomplish… You kept telling me, I have no idea what I did by having you banned…

You know I couldn’t figure out what that was that I screwed up so badly for you?

You said you felt bad for what you did to me.

Why now so unremorseful?

It was you who wanted to be my friend in the first place, and worked your way into my circle of trust.

Now I don’t know if you’ve been re-instated or not? I wonder if MOP is aware that you are posting?

Like I said, if he wants me out of here to make you more comfortable, I have no problem with it.

Javier, I am telling you again, I don’t want to hear any more about this… if you continue on about it you’ll be hearing from the Wisconsin police department shortly…

And you know I’ll do it!

Your posting to me CAT, I am merely responding. Your aggressive and hostile behavior has been noted. Anything contrary towards me is unwarranted.

If you want me gone and never to post to you again, all you had to do was ask.

Could have spared your self alot of grief.

TTA

iridium,

I must say, you have been one of the most reasonable people I've talked with here since I've returned. Thank-you.

If I put up a Ventrilo or TeamSpeak server, how many here would agree to join it?

I wouldn't mind, if I had a microphone.

Plus, I think the true colors are already shinning bright.

TTA

Badgering? How so? I only called Creedo as a favor to CAT. I ran it through her first, and she had no problem with it. And since at the time she was being harassed extensively by him and she was my best friend, I thought I was helping.

I did speak with judgement against you without knowing the full details, for that I do apologize. This is something between all of you. I just think that if hard feelings are existing between y'all, it is interesting for you to be called in at this time.
I view it as a chance for everyone to put their cards on the table, and perhaps repair some of the damage done.

Many of the wars waged today are because of events long ago. We have a chance to demonstrate that we can rise above the past and move forward, with a new beginning. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and you arriving here, by whatever means, has provided everyone the chance to get this out in the open and not hold onto what was done to whomever by whomever.

We all are brothers and sisters on this ball of rock and dirt, and our ultimate goal is the same. However our paths may differ, we shouldnt allow ourselves to become immersed in the foolishness of allowing negative energy to flow so easily amongst ourselves.

Instead of pointing fingers, we should be holding hands in support of each other, regardless of the ills of yesterday.

I agree OvLrdLegion.

I did not come here to fight with anyone. I heard people wanted to ask me some questions. I was expecting to find mature respectful individuals.

However, I found hostility lurking in every corner.

Many of the wars waged today are because of events long ago. We have a chance to demonstrate that we can rise above the past and move forward, with a new beginning. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and you arriving here, by whatever means, has provided everyone the chance to get this out in the open and not hold onto what was done to whomever by whomever.

Perhaps it was a mistake to return. Thank-you anyway's Darby, I don't blame you.

It was made perfectly clear long ago that I was not wanted here.

zerubbabel, it looks like your wish has come true. Though, please look into getting some anger management.

I will not post again after this one.

MOP, thanks for having patience with the TTA for the 4th time around.

You will have the stability of your forum once again.

Take care everyone, I hope you find the truth you are in search for.

TTA

Sorry Javier,

I didn't get my wish. I just simply laid the cards on the table. It really did bring the issues to the forefront. A lot of unnecessary jockeying back and forth was dispensed with. We are all now on the same ground. If you choose to leave, that is your choice--and I wouldn't blame you in the least considering the talent that is gathered here in this forum. However, if you can manage to bring yourself down to the normal everyday folk that we try to be here, and closet that avatar that holds license to everthing and gives license to none, perhaps we CAN take some strides forward. Can't hope for much more than that in an internet forum. If you can't lose the third person angle---welll don't let the door kick you........on the way out!!!

I hold no personal feelings toward you at all. I certainly don't agree with most of what you say (and sometimes do), but there are others I feel the same way about and manage to enjoy their twist on things providing they don't do real harm, judge, stereotype, etc.

I think everyone is really tired of playing games. We certainly live in a time where people are having less and less success restraining themselves from speaking the plain truth. Some would call it "straight and true testimony"; others perhaps confrontational or combative. In any case, it is indicative of the times we live in.

I was really moved by OverLrds post. It helps to have that kind of balance in a forum such as this. I was sorry you rejected his overture to you. Your response was predictable, but sad just the same. If you could just come out of TTA's Ivory Castle, you just might turn out to be the great person you obviously want everyone to believe you are--even if that persona is by proxy only. Unfortunately, this is much easier said than done. It usually takes a long time to merge the personalities, providing a person can admit to it in the first place. It is a beautiful thing to see a person come together. The result is often greater than the sum of the parts. Sexually abused people are usually the most extreme form of this kind of "splitting", but there are a multitude of situations where this can arise and be a scourge. Your form may be mild--and I believe it is--but it must put you constantly on the defensive in spite of the fact that you obviously are willing to put everything on the line--for nothing more than just words.

If there is any value in the act, then I forgive you Javier--not that there is anything for ME to forgive you for. This is an open forum and you have your own opinions. How you choose to present your "new" avatar is up to you. Don't be surprised if we react accordingly. In any case, my wish is that you just be "human".

This is silly in a sense. The reason in my opinion that the TTA posts in the third person, is because "TTA" stands for "Time Travel Activist" which means that Dear Javier is against "Time Travel". But for all the questions, that is a method of control and I don't even feel that Javier or the TTA has to go through that. I simply refuse to believe that anyone else can claim any friendliness when that is done.

If it is to ascertain whether the TTA is Titor, then I think there may be a better way of finding out. One way is to really think about it. I am sure that the TTA has continually before said that he is not a scientific person, thus always saying that. I think some people think he is somewhat leading them on with that statement. If anyone wanted me to do serious math on the subject than I am not scientific either, nor will I follow everything written on this forum as some sort of Gospel.

Perhaps that is what Javier means, when he writes back, afterall, who do you expect to take that kind of behavior that seems like a mob scene?

I been through that here where I live, and I am tired of it, very tired. It is a method of Power, and I refer back again to The Bible, and how the Lord explains it there. If some people do not know that, then you better begin to learn it, for this entire world is a mess because of misinterpretation of The Bible -- again according to me.

If people who claim they are religious can not see that, then why should not Javier make his statements also?

It is emotional about religion with no basis to me in fact.
I even wrote the Vatican on it lately, because the same ol' arguement is getting old. Does that mean that people who think that way have to change religion?

Well, that is up to those people, but state what some people really think? Some people just do not really want to live with religion, always stating that no one else really does - and the world is that way.

Well, the world may not be the answer to that question, and the answer may be to actually become a Leader and live that way anyway.

Now, you can discuss Titor all anyone wants, and even the future, and conclude anything about science anyone wants, it just won't prove one thing about anything, just another opinion like mine.

My opinion is that Javier (whether in the third person the TTA) is not Titor, and just explains it in the third person, because it is his freedom not to tie himself into the persona of the TTA.

It is not that he is two different people, it is like anyone else who does the same thing in life, and if they can do it, then I guess so can the TTA or Javier.

I don't really know what bothers you people, but this is just posting, however I still think the real story of Titor must bother some. That is really the bother isn't it? It surely can not be Javier. While being the TTA, Javier just wants to create his own fan base also.

However, I am not creating a fan base, because I think in the end it is politics. However, that is about the only simulation between Titor and the TTA you will see. The rest can be made up, but at this time, it is still my opinion that the TTA or Javier could never be Titor, except maybe because he stated his out-of-body experiences, and that may be also due to many other reasons at the time he posted that.

I know the feeling of being out of a job, and the help no one really gets, the opinions of mad-hatter, and people who really do not care, one little bit. However where I live, they also state that it is their Freedom and Right, while denying others.

Well~~~~~~~~being older and Javier being way younger, I feel that people who push their own agenda on people have the same idea of not helping out this World. However if they feel that selfish, then, what will the world become?

Exactly what Titor said the future would be, at least to me.
However, one can explain it to people who do not listen at all, and think through revenge that it will continue.

What they are asking me perhaps, is not to put up with it anymore, except they seem to do the same thing.

I am tired of whims out of people, who only claim some selfishness for theirselves. It is clear that they have not read the same books as I have, and have no feelings for older people. Hey, I have no feelings for some older people, but not all.

It is time perhaps to lay the cards on the table, and see what hand everyone is holding.

I have work to do again, and it is political, because people who can do nothing will not care if you have a job or not, and the rest just state to move away. It is a gang-member type mentality, that does not work. They do not state that their are no jobs here, like they should, they always seem to want to fight, and that they will fight and die no matter what. I doubt it, since they are lying, and claim it is the Big Cities fault, and that they have kids. I have kids in a sense, so their arguement is exactly what it is. Most people ignore these type of people after awhile, so when the Election comes up this year for the Senate to change and such, do you really think it will change?

Do you really want Hillary Clinton to tell you to be more like Jesus?

My answer is that I am not Jesus ready to be put on a Cross and Cuxified in any way shape or form. Since I am about the same age -- Blah!

I have to program my computer more, than debate the future. I simply refuse to listen to these type of people anymore. They really have not learnt anything either for such a long time, and refer back to what I think in my opinion is some sort of Power to control the World.

Are you ready for what The Bible really says about it all?

Want me to tell you what The Bible states?

It states it usually ends up in WAR.

Funny, exactly what Titor said.

Now really, the TTA is younger and not Titor in my opinion.

However, I guess being on a forum where time travel is discussed, he should not state that he is against time travel either.

However that does not bother me, as I think Javier is perhaps looking for the ethics of it.

Now, I do agree that Ethics is an excellent topic of discussion -- oops there I go again, stating something that Titor stated.

The sun is shining, and I must go.

Javier,

There is much that can be gleaned about the TTA from this interaction. And I must say that this interaction generated much more data than I initially thought it would. We've seen you begin as a cocky, overconfident TTA who willingly called for questions to be put to him. Then we saw the TTA transform into an elusive, sly personality that accurately answered questions in a valid, yet deceptive way. From here the TTA transformed to a projective personality who began an attempt to change the premise of what was going on... to shift the focus from the TTA to the TTA's inquisitor. This began a series of judgments against his inquisitor and his style, and even included accusations that the inquisitor was "enslaving" the TTA and otherwise restricting the TTA's freedoms. When this didn't work, we see the TTA transform into the classical "poor me" personality type in an attempt to try to garner sympathy from the audience, and at the same time paint the inquisitor as evil-incarnate.

Perhaps my defensiveness towards your deceptive dehumanizing approach, maybe.
Once again I will point out that you can judge my approach however you wish, and you can claim it is evil, undemocratic, deceptive, and any other negative implications you care to throw at me. It does not change the fact that I was very up-front about how I was going to proceed, and you willingly agreed. You even seemed to admit that you understood the approach I was following. Now it seems the only way for you to "save face" is to paint me as evil, and manipulative, and dehumanizing.

I never said that that was the only thing you wanted me to focus on, but it is what you want me to focus on.
True, but again I must point out that I never forced you to do anything, nor did I even demand that you HAD to do anything. I fail to see how me expressing my hopes, and in the same breath agreeing to your right to respond to anything you wish, as being evil or dehumanizing.

Yet your interpretations clearly stretch the literal meaning of my words.
Prove it!
You make a big deal about how TTA is not a scientific person, but now you demand someone else invoke science to "prove" something that is self-evident. I have copied my literal words more than once above (and will do so again below), but it would seem that my literal words are not proof enough for you. You paint me as trying to control you (I believe you used the word "slave"), and it is clear from my literal words that there is no such enslavement going on. Who is trying to control who with such tactics as yours? Rather than try to prove this to you, as you would clearly never accept my own words as proof, why don't we ask others if the literal meanings of my words were some kind of attempt to "enslave" you and force you to do my will, and only my will. Folks?

Ray, You said to share data? If you didn't mean it in it's literal sense, and expected me to only answer your questions while I idly allowed an opportunity to reciprocate pass me by, then you should have been more crystal in your meaning.
How many times do I have to explain this to you, Javier? (Does that sort of wording sound familiar to you? It should). Never did I "expect" (your word, not mine) you to ONLY answer my questions, nor did I ever force you to do anything. Perhaps it was TTA who was doing the expecting, in that you EXPECTED me to answer your questions and rise to your baitings when never did I commit to any such thing. To be "more crystal in my meaning" let me again cut-and-paste my going-in position which you were well aware of (I assume, since I gather you read my words and understood what they said):

For the third time now, do you see how I stated my intentions when we began this interrogation (which you willfully agreed to participate in)?

The investigation as friendly as it may have began, was twisted ultimately by your sarcasm and excessive eagerness to siphon me for data with little regard to the manner in which you asked.
See my quote above. And if you think I have been sarcastic in this thread, you should really go read some of my other discussions where my sarcasm reaches levels far beyond what you think is sarcasm here.

And since you were unwilling to "share" as was the purpose, I found your inquisition unfair.
Fair enough. That is your choice and your opinion. But again I never stated that I was going to "share" anything. I was "prompted" by two other forum members to ask you questions. They never asked me to answer your questions, nor ask that I submit to questions from you. I can't stress this enough... Going in, the TTA agreed that this was going to be about the TTA. And you had no problem with that, and you even made the rally cry to bring on the questions.

Do you think TTA can be an objective evaluator of how TTA comes off to others? You may think you don't come off as being an absolutist, but perhaps others here might not agree with your self-assessment. Folks? Is TTA's evaluation of how he comes off to you valid with respect to how you think he comes off?

Well if the TTA has told you once, and you didn't get it, don't expect my approach to be like yours if it is not my field of expertise.
Now this is really interesting. Never did I expect your approach to be scientific. I merely was pointing out that mine was. But now here you are giving excuses for why you don't follow a scientific approach, and yet you call for me to "prove it" above. So you are free to not use a scientific approach, but you are also free to demand others to be scientific in how they show you how you stretch literal words in your interpretations? Interesting.

It wasn't me who began asking the question and became frusterated and rude about the answers, now was it?
Frustrated? Rude? Again I must note that you are passing judgment here. Not only have you not frustrated me, but quite the contrary... TTA has provided more than enough "data" for the purposes of evaluating TTA's personality, intentions, and motivations. And I fail to see where I was "rude". I may have been matter-of-fact in my demeanor, but perhaps you can show me where I was rude.

But I had to repeat it for you at least 3 different times, for it to click.
And how many times will you make me repeat the words I used to describe how I was going to approach your questioning? It hasn't yet "clicked" for you, as you keep on wanting to paint my approach as evil, when it is really just scientific, with some analysis thrown in as we went along.

At the very least Ray, my "tools" for communicating are not hidden by sarcasm and elitism. I believe that shows clearly, what your real intentions are all about.
Again the sarcasm charge, and now a new charge of being elitist. Now I know you have endlessly said you are not scientific. Is it possible that you feel inferior with respect to your knowledge of science, and as a result of feeling inferior you will then interpret my scientific approach as being elitist? My approach was nothing more than a modified form of a psychological personality test... an approach which you seemed to acknowledge you understood. Indeed, Scientology makes use of this same sort of standard psychological personality test in their orgs... and I find it interesting that they then go on to deride modern psychologists being equivalent to witch doctors. In any event, my "tool" has been nothing more than a personality test. And my analysis of your responses as we went along was also purposefully intended to evoke more data from you, and your personality. This is the way a psychological personality test works...that is how we collect data.

Now... let me suggest that there is a way to resolve our differences, and move on with the questions in a fair manner. At one point you had made the following comment:

You called for a democratic process. Perhaps we can make use of a true democratic process in deciding if we can continue the questioning (which you had earlier agreed to) in a fair manner. To invoke a true democractic spirit, this would mean that the folks who are reading this thread should be able to VOTE on whether they think a proposed path forward is fair to both the TTA and to his inquisitor.

PROPOSAL: I suggest that we continue the questions, and BOTH OF US agree to not post any "stray" comments until all the questions have been asked and answered. Surely this is fair, because that would mean ALL I could do is ask specific (numbered) questions, and ALL you could do is provide you answers (as short or as long as you wish). Any commentary on those questions or answers would not be allowed until afterwards. Then it would be "open season" for both of us to post our analysis. Again, I suggest this is fair because the going-in precept was that I was going to ask you questions as a means to identify your intentions and motivations to see whether they could reveal a possible link to the intentions and motivations of The John Titor Experiment. There is really no point in me answering questions here because I know Titor was a hoax, and no one is accusing me of being the Boomer behind Titor.

Therefore, that is my proposal. And now, in the spirit of true democracy, let's allow ourselves and the other forum readers to vote on this proposal. How can you argue with this democratic approach?

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1143326921RainmanTime">

Is RainmanTime's proposal fair &amp; should the interrogation of TTA continue as outlined in this proposal?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes, it seems a reasonably fair proposal. I'd like TTA to continue if he so chooses.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />No, I do not think this is fair, and I do not think TTA should submit to continued questioning.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Once again, just to be clear, I am NOT trying to force you to do anything, and I fully acknowledge your freedom of choice to do as you wish. Regardless of what this democratic poll says, because you are the one who has to agree to being interrogated, you have the ultimate choice, and that is to be respected.

Finally, one question which I know you may have is "just how many questions am I expected to answer?" Fair question. And while many standard personality tests (such as the MMPI-2) have hundreds of questions, I submit that we do not need that many. I would suggest that there need be no more than 50 questions, and I pledge that I will not ask any questions beyond #50.

So...should we put our recent PAST behind us Javier, and forge ahead into the FUTURE to see how it comes out? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,
RMT

You know...even if we did find out exactly "who" John Titor is, would this really make any difference in "our" lives ?

TTA is entitled to his opinions, and so are the rest of us. What has happened in the past is done. You can't change that, but you can do something about tomorrow.

To keep hammering on the same thing, day in and day out has to become somewhat of a bore, and a waste of time that could be spent on something better.

Alot of energy was expended in this thread and it accomplished what ?

Are we better off today, than yesterday ?

It's time to pick up and move on. Even if TTA was Titor, oh well, thats life. And if he wasnt, same difference.

To the things that were posted regarding the future, come on, we have militia's hidden away in the mountains and deserts that have been proclaiming a coming revolution for years. The idea of a virus sweeping across the globe isnt a new idea either.

Was anything predicted actually something new?

If someone "really" wanted to know who John Titor was, I am certain that it wouldn't be that hard for a professional to figure it out. Obviously, after 6 years, we arent going to do that in this forum.

So lets pick ourselves up, dust off our clothes, and return to working out possible solutions to Time Travel...what do you say ?

Overlrdlegion said&gt; You know...even if we did find out exactly "who" John Titor is, would this really make any difference in "our" lives ?
Creedo answers&gt; I for one and my relatives, might be very frightened.

I found out that the vampire plagues did exist and are directly related to the Zombie virus.

What kind of future do you think that's going to leave us with, if there was a John Titor and Titor was correct in his sayings?

Timenot0 already got Pamela off the hook, so she can crawl back into the woodwork. What may I ask are you trying to do, Ovrl?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=179536&amp;mpage=4&amp;showdate=3/25/06

Yes this is possible as the John Titor tale cannot be proven to be true or false, one way or the other.

This is where after a full scale nuclear exchange, that certain people who are in buildings to where they die of radiation pluses only, may die without damage to their bodies.In theory these people might naturally reanimate, however because they had died of radiation, a key enzyme that digest meat, might be lost.

It is possible a new style of zombie might be formed and would have to seek the living, in order to digest live flesh, for the energy it needs.

These people might not appear any different from anyone else, as their bodies would be perfectly preserved.However this key enzyme would be destroyed, nature would take over and they would become cannibals.

This is said in the recorded John Titor logs, where it is printed, (Don't go more than a mile, near a hungry man.)

I don't think they mean desperate men, people, however a new type of x zombie.

At about one mile away, out of both sight and smell, is when a viral zombies ability kicks in, to where they can pick you up in their olfactory bulbs.

The brain goes in viral zombies, looking worse that the quality of a brain, of a very chronic meth addict.

The olfactory bulb is what is very well developed on a viral zombie.

The viral zombies is what kind of rots, however a reanimated person, from radiation blast only, might have some cell lyses and the body might continue.

Yes, this is a very real, tangible nightmare.

Other sources, Doloris Cannon's say, that if there was a full scale exchange, that the people on the surface would have become so savaged, as to be unapprochable.

Note Cannon might not have seen, that they turned into a new type of zombie.

See, FVZA, Russia superhuman expierments gone wrong.

What kind of future do you think that's going to leave us with, if there was a John Titor and Titor was correct in his sayings?

Well, there is John Titor. Whether he is a time traveler is a completely different issue. And whether he is one or several individuals is another possibility.

That he is a time traveler. I highly doubt that this is true. The events he mentioned were not new ones. As I already mentioned, there are people hidden away in the mountains and deserts that have been claiming a revolution is coming, and this has been going on for many, many years.

There is even a condominium complex underground somehwere in the western desert. It was built long before Titor showed up.

As far as a full nuclear exchange, that possibility has been around since I was a kid. I remember the nuclear war drills we had to go through in school...so this isnt a new one either.

Creedo, life is more than hiding from disasters that "might" happen, or worrying every minute if zombies are going to show up at your door.

Every day spent in worry and fear, is a day wasted. There are so many wonderful things to see around us, so many fantastic adventures to experience, and these things you can do.

So tomorrow, you can worry about a terrible zombie virus, and whilest you are doing that, you can think about me ...riding a horse through the countryside, enjoying the breath taking views that sweep across the horizon. It is sizing up to be a beautiful day tomorrow...I know I am going to take advantage of the opportunity to go out and enjoy my life...what are you going to do?