Time Navigation

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Actually cat is not a vampire or an alien. She is a very younge soul that is why she is here on earth. She is only a slave to her own dark energy. When she has had enough she will come home to herself.
Clara

Clara you are all over these posts like a fly on sh!t !

Dont you have anything better to do?

Get a man!

CAT...

I agree Clara'

Actually CAT needs some spiritual enlightenment.

The vamp busniess can be so depressing?
happy.gif

How quickly is an assumption agreed on, and sanctioned?

So, are we are all in agreement then, that CAT lacks enlightenment, therefore we must all follow Clara’s wisdom?

If the TimeTravelActivist’s point hasn’t been made clear yet, this is why I am here…

To face people like the above from quickly passing Judgment of what needs to be done.

For if everyone thought like this, we will all be doomed.

Maybe later on today we’ll get a guy in here, saying “We need to TimeTravel, to fix the problems in the past.” And completely disregard the risks and go ahead and do it.

Ohh please…. The fallacies and ignorance in that argument is as dead end, as Clara’s postings will be this weekend.

I’ve faced worse creatures then you Clara
happy.gif
. Trust me, it wasn’t pretty either. Ask the Titor fanatics
wink.gif

Until later,
TTA

there will be no later. As of now I choose not to read TTA or Cats post. Anyone out there want to talk like civilized enlighted being. If not I shall bow out and go find something more contructive to do.
Clara

Hi, All!

You want to know what really bugs me? Years ago, every time you bought a new pair of shoes, the girl at the cash register threw in a "Shoe Horn" as a freebie. And sometimes even smiled.
Guess what? Yesterday I received a brand new pair of "Brooks Beast" via UPS, cost over $60 bucks (!), and not one freaking "Shoe Horn" anywhere inside the package!!!!!
Something, Folks, has got to change.

Thanks,
The "Sneaker Guy"

PS Can anybody out there in cyber space turn me onto this whole time travel thing so I can go back to last Sunday and cancel the order?

This is my opinion. Something which should be valued on this site.
Time travel does exist but not physically. All matter changes to energy .Once that matter has changed you cannot go back and veiw it physically only energeticly. so in order to travel to the past you must use your energy body. This is the part of you that never dies it just keeps inheriting a new body. The energy residue is what is left after you leave your body. That is what ghost are, energy that is stuck. They become confused usually from trauma and do not make the transition ,They have not learned to control their energy body.That is also why they look like there from the past. Has any one ever seen a ghost that looks like it is from the future? The future may also be veiwed but what you get in this hour may not be what you see in the next hour. there is nothing more contant then change. Every minute we are making new decisions that change the furture so it is not fixed. learn to astral travel and you may be able to view your own past. I think you would be quite surprised by what you see. There is no harm in this because you cannot change the past physically, because it does not exist physically any more only energetically.
Clara

Clara,

I know you said it’s your opinion, but can you prove this theory of yours? What evidence do you have to support “energy bodies”? You embrace this idea of energy bodies and of astral travel.

However, where is the proof?

It’s like with a commercial? Are we to just go out and buy something because they said it’s good?

If this is your opinion, what evidence did you have to have made you a believer of this? Besides your fascination with the mystical new age sciences of course
happy.gif

And another thing you said: <<Has any one ever seen a ghost that looks like it is from the future? >>

No. Of course not, there not dead yet, silly goose
wink.gif

By the way, how old are you and where are you from?

-TTA

Creedo 229,

I like your response to my dreams question and the information you gave me on pry-ons.

However I have another question I hope you wont mind me asking? I am looking for information on frequencies and their links to time travel and dimensions?

Could you give me a basic rundown on your knowledge in this field?

Any bit of info that you could supply would be helpful.

Thanks,

CAT

Pippity-pippity Bo
wink.gif

“It’s off to see the Wizard”… “You’re a wizard Hairy Potter”
happy.gif
. “Use the force Luke”… “If you only knew the power of the dark side.”

You’ve heard it once, you’ve heard it a thousand times… Give me a break.

You don’t even know CAT.

I do, and your wrong about her.

As you were about me, 100% of the time.

Me clearing up the misunderstanding must of hurt your pride greatly thus infected your mind with dark energy. Making you stubborn and bitter, calling us uncivilized and unenlightened to even be spoken to.

<< Anyone out there want to talk like civilized enlighted being. If not I shall bow out and go find something more contructive to do.>>

What happened to all this crap you were preaching about then?

Be consistent and respond to my posts Clara. After all, wasn’t it you who said: “Yes I am your sister TTA why do you think we disagree. Have you ever seen siblings who didn't . when were all grown up will laugh about this and know we really did love each other after all.”

-TTA

P.S. If you don’t want to talk to me, that’s fine. I won’t lose any sleep over it. No need to get paranoid while your cruising the “Astral Plane”
happy.gif

Ann Ominous,
Actually, you stuck-up bimbo with the spiked dildo crammed up your ass and dreams of becoming a lesbo biker chick, I had hoped to use the "Shoe Horn" to spoon feed a dose of home-made choco-poo down your deseased throat.
Now I've a better idea, wench. How about you snort the crap clear out of my ass. Stench included.
Sneaker Guy

I have come to the conclusion that there is not much intelligent life on this stream . So I'm bowing out in search of wiser folks.
so long Clara

Had intended this post for "Does Time Even Exist" but, what the heck....... Figured I'd post it on both

Clara,
Have'nt had access to the computer these past few days (One of my sons has a college report due) and thought I'd pop over to this thread for a "Hi-Dee-Ho" & get a gist of your own beliefs about "Time Travel". And not a moment to soon..... Somewhere along the line, it appears that the "Time Navigation" thread "tanked".....

I'm fairly new with this whole computer/inter-net thing, but after getting involved in a few discussion boards (Most involving curiousity about the JFK Assassination), I've come away from it all in complete amazement as to how quickly discussions tend to degenerate into inflamitory & offensive remarks, statements and attacks. And it seems to have become a standard on the inter-net.

I guess I come from the old school of communication, with some level of mutual courtesy being a main rule.....

Anyway, read your own comments & your feeling that the physical body is in-capable of traversing time, whether from present to past or visa-versa, and, though I consider you to be quite the "Class Act", I adamantly disagree.

Being an avid fan of both World & American History, and in comparing of the two, it is nothing less then incredible as to the technological acievements of the "Good 'Ole USA" as opposed to the 5,000 years which preceeded this awesome place, among the youngest of all nations... I've absolutely no doubt in my mind that sometime in the next decade or two, you're going to open up your Daily Newspaper & see full page adds advertising

"Bring Back Your Dead Relatives & Friends...$19.95 per ($50.00 For Three)...!!!
"ACT NOW & RECEIVE A FREE TIMEX...!!!"

Face it..... This Nation is about the screwiest one of which World History will ever come to know, what with the consistant squabbling and all (Yeah... Like that other thread...), but this guy'll never, and I do mean "Never", under-estimate it's potential.....

I don't have the answers, but the hints are out there. The only reason I had included that story about "Atom Recovery" over at the other thread was that I felt in contained one of those hints ("Scientific"). Unfortunately, the post was mis-understood & took on a life of it's own as it went off into some kind of wacked-out direction.....

Catch ya' later,
Leather Neck

Hi Leather Neck,

This is CAT sorry you feel the post took on a misunderstanding and led in some wacked out direction. It was abviously something you didnt want to hear. Time Travel going the opposite direction.

I completely understand your viewpoint. However I am still standing my ground on the subject.

About Atomic Recovery was it a non fiction story? or was it something you made up?

CAT...

How's it going, Cat

I don't know, Cat, perhaps my childhood involved the reading of too many "Hardy Boys" novels but, whatever the reason, I'm analytical by nature and most (Not all, mind you) of the rambling which followed my 1st post simply did'nt make sense... The title of this web-site, "Time Travel Institute", would suggest that the overwhelming theme of "Science" would rule...

With that in mind, my thought was that the scientific aspect of that story about Atomic Recovery would dominate, not a concoction of mumbo-jumbo about justification (or non-)of whatever wars mankind has inflicted upon itself.

As far as the story goes (Atom Recovery), it was passed to me quite a few years back by a fellow that I've not seen since, so you can, as I have, rely on whatever exists within the guess-work department as to it's origin.

To me, answers to the most complex of problems lie within the realm "Simplicity". A word of which has served me well over the years.

Can only add that I do respect your own thoughts and opinions about the "Puzzle" we call Time Travel.

Leather Neck

Well its good to know your analytical and can find simplicity after all those brewskis!

Yes this time travel bit is quit a puzzle! It even has the best of us stumped.

About this atom recovery theory story from a friend how good are his sourses?

You know I did an internet search on atomic recovery after I read your first post and I came up with some interesting stuff.
Atomic Recovery is a program used by computer to put messages in order. Banks use this system today to log all (deposits and withdrawals) money transaction. And believe it or not this system is used with GPS through a computer with the Global Satalite. It keeps the number 1 atomic chrono clock here in the US up to the exact time. Do a search under "time frequency" to get a better idea of atomic recoverys complex multiple uses.

So maybe there is some truth in it?

CAT...