"The future ain't what it used to be."

Topics Limited to 11 Pages?

TT_0...I noticed in the second photo (in the dark)

it appears, that you was holding in your left hand, a pen-laser & pointing it in the direction to your window, seated on the right front side, of the vehicle.

Was that a "Cigar" you were holding in your Right-Hand?

[This message has been edited by Time02112 (edited 19 March 2001).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Time02112,
actually he said this was not him but his instructor blowing cigar smoke on the light so it could be seen better. He said the machine is on low power and the light is being bent by the forces in the machine.
His instructor was showing him this and he took a picture of it.
sincerely,
pamela

Time02112,

actually he said this was not him but his instructor blowing cigar smoke on the light so it could be seen better. He said the machine is on low power and the light is being bent by the forces in the machine.

His instructor was showing him this and he took a picture of it.

sincerely,

pamela

Pamela:

Got a handle on where we can get that picture and publish it here?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Pamela....Iv'e been lurking here for a couple of months, and for some reason I see you as being the infamous Time traveler 0....could I be right.....?

Pamela....Iv'e been lurking here for a couple of months, and for some reason I see you as being the infamous Time traveler 0....could I be right.....?

Pamela posing a duo ID as TT_0???
I suppose given that all things are plausable in the uncertainty principle, that all things are possible, however the odds are highly "Unlikely" and I for one would not put any money on it.

BTW, Did you know that whales sleep with one eye open?

Pamela posing a duo ID as TT_0???

I suppose given that all things are plausable in the uncertainty principle, that all things are possible, however the odds are highly "Unlikely" and I for one would not put any money on it.

BTW, Did you know that whales sleep with one eye open?

What does that Final Proof suppose to prove Pamela? That he’s a real Time Traveler? Maybe it means that they need the updated information by 3-26-01. Anyone think of that? I get a bunch of bills with dates ahead; even my insurance is like that.

What does that Final Proof suppose to prove Pamela? That he's a real Time Traveler? Maybe it means that they need the updated information by 3-26-01. Anyone think of that? I get a bunch of bills with dates ahead; even my insurance is like that.

Maybe huffzone saw the post where you said that maybe you were TT_0 and me
happy.gif
. Other then that, don't worry about it. People thought I was TT_0 too. Insulting isn't it
wink.gif
?

<This message has been edited by Enforcer of Time (edited 25 March 2001).>

Maybe huffzone saw the post where you said that maybe you were TT_0 and me . Other then that, don't worry about it. People thought I was TT_0 too. Insulting isn't it ?

[This message has been edited by Enforcer of Time (edited 25 March 2001).]

Honestly I did not mean to offend Pamela or anyone. I have been lurking for awhile and enjoyed this thread the most, there were enough views out there to keep well balanced, interesting arguements.
Also, I know you were all here longer than I. I hesitated to even post what I did...but...
As an 'outside observer', I got the impression that Pamela would be the best suspect. I figured it wasn't just because I hadn't seen the posts where anyone even thought it could be her. But following the way the posts went and the way she only seems to get some 'outside e-mail's from him, led me to believe she would be the best suspect...(that's saying that TTo is a duel personality of another poster.
Anyway, glad to have found this place!

H

Back