"The future ain't what it used to be."

Topics Limited to 11 Pages?

Honestly I did not mean to offend Pamela or anyone. I have been lurking for awhile and enjoyed this thread the most, there were enough views out there to keep well balanced, interesting arguements.

Also, I know you were all here longer than I. I hesitated to even post what I did...but...

As an 'outside observer', I got the impression that Pamela would be the best suspect. I figured it wasn't just because I hadn't seen the posts where anyone even thought it could be her. But following the way the posts went and the way she only seems to get some 'outside e-mail's from him, led me to believe she would be the best suspect...(that's saying that TTo is a duel personality of another poster.

Anyway, glad to have found this place!

H

Last edited:
Im not offended at all. I like John very much.
But I am not him. I dont think he let very many people have his email for security reasons. I kept it safe and secure and will continue to do so.
I want John and his family to be safe while he is here. maybe somehow he knew I would keep it safe. ...maybe he just took a chance on me. I dont know.......

-pamela

Im not offended at all. I like John very much.

But I am not him. I dont think he let very many people have his email for security reasons. I kept it safe and secure and will continue to do so.

I want John and his family to be safe while he is here. maybe somehow he knew I would keep it safe. ...maybe he just took a chance on me. I dont know.......

-pamela

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking a chance on people who we think we can trust, is all anyone can do. I guess he might have picked up on your sincerity and interest, and knew that you wouldn't turn your back on him, and disappoint him

But that's what I think
happy.gif

-Javier C.

Taking a chance on people who we think we can trust, is all anyone can do. I guess he might have picked up on your sincerity and interest, and knew that you wouldn't turn your back on him, and disappoint him

But that's what I think .

-Javier C.

Hey Pamela, your on the other time travel post also, with John Titor? Pamala Moore? Cause you defend and clear stuff up so quick and well....don't know why, but I still get ht feeling your in it with John Titor (TTO)
happy.gif

Hey Pamela, your on the other time travel post also, with John Titor? Pamala Moore? Cause you defend and clear stuff up so quick and well....don't know why, but I still get ht feeling your in it with John Titor (TTO) :)

I gotta share this with you guys....
Last night I was having a dream (I usually can't remember my dreams), I was sitting on my bed, putting my socks on, when out of the corner of my eye I saw someone walking in the doorway. I felt a little frightened right away, cause nobody should be in the house...then as I looked up to the person, it was me, and the sudden fear of this impossiblity was like a shock that could have givin me a heart attack. I woke up right away. Now I gotta tell you that I didn't remember acually seeing the face of 'myself' in the dream, but somehow I knew it was for sure...pretty wierd stuff, and at the same time I'm getting this feeling of deja vu, as if it happened or is going to happen...if it does, I probably will have a heart attack! (Of course that would start a paradox...right..
happy.gif

I gotta share this with you guys....

Last night I was having a dream (I usually can't remember my dreams), I was sitting on my bed, putting my socks on, when out of the corner of my eye I saw someone walking in the doorway. I felt a little frightened right away, cause nobody should be in the house...then as I looked up to the person, it was me, and the sudden fear of this impossiblity was like a shock that could have givin me a heart attack. I woke up right away. Now I gotta tell you that I didn't remember acually seeing the face of 'myself' in the dream, but somehow I knew it was for sure...pretty wierd stuff, and at the same time I'm getting this feeling of deja vu, as if it happened or is going to happen...if it does, I probably will have a heart attack! (Of course that would start a paradox...right..

Last edited:
(...don't know why, but I still get ht feeling your in it with John Titor (TTO)

You have no idea how right you are. Watch what you say about John though, you don't have the chance to be on the opposing side. You gotta go through Pamela first
happy.gif
haha.

-J.C.

(...don't know why, but I still get ht feeling your in it with John Titor (TTO)

You have no idea how right you are. Watch what you say about John though, you don't have the chance to be on the opposing side. You gotta go through Pamela first haha.

-J.C.

Well, I'm not really saying anything about John, or Pamela for that matter, just my opinion...I probably am wrong...
Saw your post JC...interesting...

Well, I'm not really saying anything about John, or Pamela for that matter, just my opinion...I probably am wrong...

Saw your post JC...interesting...

Last edited:
Thank you Pamela for the URL to the photos. (grin)!

I confess I fail to see how a State of Florida LONG OVERDUE registration form for a '57 Chevy constitutes "final proof" of anything tho. (Other than a long since non-registered '57 Chevy that is.)

TT_O's photos look like he used one of the bucket seats from said '57 chevy to build his "Time machine" tho. That and a few old leftover calibration gauge units from 60's Aerospace days. Not the mention the Diagram, (photo # 4) which looks REMARKABLY like this old Fischer Tube Amplifier "Hi Fi" unit I have from the '50s that still works actually.

I guess I have to admit TT_O IS a time traveller. In HIS OWN mind that is. To the days of Brylcream Pompadors and Ducktails. Doo Wop music and early Elvis. (The BEST Elvis in my humble opinion), and the ORIGINAL "Low Rider" cars with big pink fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.

Now if we can just get him to admit that if you change the 203 in his 2036 date to 195, we'll actually have EXACTLY where he's coming from.

And I wish him well.

(She Boop She boop)

Thank you Pamela for the URL to the photos. (grin)!

I confess I fail to see how a State of Florida LONG OVERDUE registration form for a '57 Chevy constitutes "final proof" of anything tho. (Other than a long since non-registered '57 Chevy that is.)

TT_O's photos look like he used one of the bucket seats from said '57 chevy to build his "Time machine" tho. That and a few old leftover calibration gauge units from 60's Aerospace days. Not the mention the Diagram, (photo # 4) which looks REMARKABLY like this old Fischer Tube Amplifier "Hi Fi" unit I have from the '50s that still works actually.

I guess I have to admit TT_O IS a time traveller. In HIS OWN mind that is. To the days of Brylcream Pompadors and Ducktails. Doo Wop music and early Elvis. (The BEST Elvis in my humble opinion), and the ORIGINAL "Low Rider" cars with big pink fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.

Now if we can just get him to admit that if you change the 203 in his 2036 date to 195, we'll actually have EXACTLY where he's coming from.

And I wish him well.

(She Boop She boop)

Last edited:
rgrunt:

No wonder we get along so well.

You never said you were active U.S.M.C. before.

FORMER U.S.M.C. here. 1st ANGLICO, MCBH Kaneohe Hawaii.

Semper Fi.

rgrunt:

No wonder we get along so well.

You never said you were active U.S.M.C. before.

FORMER U.S.M.C. here. 1st ANGLICO, MCBH Kaneohe Hawaii.

Semper Fi.

Last edited:
Daviper,
Wanna see a cool video of a person supposely time jumping? no, its not John, but it is interesting.

http://www.anomalies.net/time_traveler

theres one for real video
and one for windows media

wonder how he did it??..................

sincerely,
Pamela

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 31 March 2001).>

Back