Truth About UFOs

the united states will not say anything what so ever. Acknowledges that they do indeed know something but they are not revealing it for the sake of war or technology advances that would change the world as we know it today. But of course, we're on the verge of finding technology advances that would help us greatly if we do not have any Wars happening in the next few years.

Quite a few of the objects seen / classified as UFOs are actually terrestrial in origin.

I remember a long time ago, my father worked on something called the "Aurora Project" which was a hypersonic aircraft that closely resembled some of the triangular shaped UFOs sighted. That was back in the 90's & many universes away, but I'm sure there's been similar projects here.

It also should come as no surprise to anyone that we're not alone in this universe...but just look at how badly handled this global pandemic has been. First public contact would be another global event, and people would go crazy. The USA would run out of toilet paper again...

-Oz

Wouldn’t surprise me if substantiated public disclosure occurred in this crazy year of 2020.
May happen after the election if Trump wins. He has hinted towards it. (This isn't meant to be a political response).

“So many people ask me that question,” the president said. “There are millions and millions of people that want to go there, that want to see it. I won’t talk to you about what I know about it but it’s very interesting. But Roswell is a very interesting place with a lot of people that would like to know what’s going on.” - Donald Trump

I'm trying to locate the video. He did NOT deny the existence of ET's. Instead, he called it "interesting". And the look on his face told it all.

May happen after the election if Trump wins. He has hinted towards it. (This isn't meant to be a political response).
“So many people ask me that question,” the president said. “There are millions and millions of people that want to go there, that want to see it. I won’t talk to you about what I know about it but it’s very interesting. But Roswell is a very interesting place with a lot of people that would like to know what’s going on.” - Donald Trump

I'm trying to locate the video. He did NOT deny the existence of ET's. Instead, he called it "interesting". And the look on his face told it all.
Don’t all Presidents talk about the topic at least once during their term? I’m sure they all talk about aliens on the moon and stuff.

They would have all been briefed upon their rise to the Pres job you would think.

So if they know, its possible in the top mans eyes no one else needs to be informed at this TIME.