Was John TItor Right?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I found this on another time site.
Is it scary or stupid?
------------------------------------------------------------
I went back to see if I could find the old Titor Prediction list that was compiled after he left. I did find it floating around on another board (not sure if I can post the link here).

I was struck by some of the statements. If Titor knew what was in our future a year down the road, would some of the things he said have other meanings?

I spent a few hours editing and arranging the statements that looked most interesting. Everything on this list was made public by Titor over a year ago between 11/2000 and 3/2001 and it is not in order.

The comments in (parenthesis) were originally made when the list was first compiled by another viewer after John left. I think he was in the army or some sort of government work.

John’s comments are **enclosed in stars**.

My comments are in . I also did some quick searches and found some news stories that seemed interesting compared to the statements.

The other text is questions asked of Titor that he directly responded to in the original postings.

GENERAL TITOR WISDOM?

A I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.

B I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bombing information.

C I will not disclose any information that may compromise any future actions by individual people or threaten their family and well being.

1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.

2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.

3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.

4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.

5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.

6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.

7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.

8. Eat less.

9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.

10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.

JOHN’S TIME TRAVEL EQUATIONS TEST

((..and debunk my calculations on time travel. You can't, because you are a fraud!))

**When I look up debunk, I see: “To expose or ridicule the falseness, sham or exaggerated claims.” The reason I cannot debunk your calculations is because they are true. They are not false, based on speculative facts or exaggerated. They are just incomplete. What you really want me to do is finish your explanation or I will be an imposter.**

((There are, however, certain quantities that do remain constant. These constants are related to four-dimensional quantities known as metric tensors.))

**Actually, I don’t think that’s correct. Minkowski spacetime (4-D) will not allow you to use Pythagoas’ theorem to describe tensors because time needs to be expressed with the opposite sign.

ds^2 = -c^2dt^2 + dx^2 + dy^2 + dz^2

where ds describes timelike and spacelike trips. The tensor we should be discussing is:

ds^2 = -a^2dt^2 + w^2(df - wdt)^2 + (r^2/ D)dr^2 + r^2dq^2

I hope I got the symbols right but you should be able to recognize this…right? nuts... the a, f, r, Delta and q didn't make the translation in this font.**

THE COMING WORLD WAR

**In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective, China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE American Federal Empire...thus we in the country won.**

CURRENT NEWS: 2/21/2001 1:03 p.m. EST Col. Lunev Warns of Russia on CNN “In fact, part of his job - even after the "breakup" of the USSR - was to locate drop sites in the U.S. where suitcase-sized nuclear bombs would be detonated before Russia launched missiles at the U.S as part of a surprise attack.”

CURRENT NEWS: 4/30/2001 WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is considering major changes in America's nuclear posture, such as slashing the number of strategic warheads, taking most B-52 and B-2 bombers out of the nuclear force and shifting some targets from Russia to China, the Washington Post reported on Sunday.

CURRENT NEWS: 12/31/2000 This is the world in 2015 By James Langton in New York Iran, it says, could be testing such weapons by as early as the coming year, and cruise missiles by 2004. Iraq could have missiles capable of hitting America by 2015, with both nations developing nuclear, chemical and biological warheads.

**However, in the opening hours of N Day, the Russians did not launch any high altitude detonations. They knew we would most likely clean up after them so they wanted everyone outside the cities to be able to communicate. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground. The heavy EMP damage was isolated to those areas.**

(EMP generally will take out objects that are sensitive to emp. Those devices are generally MOSFET based electronic devices, as are more computers and many radio systems now. High altitude bursts are the way radio and computer systems WILL be affected. Local ground bursts will affect locally items that are susceptible. The very idea that Russians would drop ground bursts on cities isn't common knowledge, but it is well known in the intelligence community.)

((You said that there will be a big war right? And that Russia will nuke some of our major cities, right? Can you at least tell us which cities will be nuked?))

**No I won’t do that. However, I submit to you that when the moment comes it will be absolutely plain as day that you are unsafe in the cities. The millions of people that stay is what comes as a surprise.**

**The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to 'expand'. I’m assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.**

CONFLICT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

**In the last few months, I have had numerous extended conversations online and there are quite a few things I’ve said which can easily be checked out but haven’t. I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands.**

(I can't find any references on CJD, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands, but I consider this one of those inadvertent predictions. He made a statement, without giving precise locations, but these are indeed things that can happen, and probably are right now.)

VERY CURRENT NEWS: Mad Cow Disease Case in Florida
Case of Mad Cow Disease found in 22-year old Florida resident on the day CDC announces a decrease foodborne illnesses in the United States.

nutrition.about.com/

**I’m glad to see it’s so easy for to dismiss the Middle East. Yes, I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a 'no arrmer' and a 'no legger**

(Well... we've been also watching the ME in intelligence and it wasn't much of a stretch to predict this.)

**The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel’s neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what’s to come, not the cause.**

**If the Egyptians knew the Red Sea was going to drown them, do you think they would have pursued Moses?**

VERY CURRENT NEWS: April 25 2002 Egypt ready to wage war on Israel ... for $US100 billion April 25 2002 Egyptian Prime Minister Atef Ebeid said his country would go to war with Israel if Arab countries stumped up $US100 billion ($A186.32 billion) to pay for the confrontation, in an interview published yesterday.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2...65555.html

VERY CURRENT NEWS: HOUSTON, April 24 Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is expected to tell President Bush (news - web sites) in stark terms at their meeting on Thursday that the strategic relationship between their two countries will be threatened if Mr. Bush does not moderate his support for Israel's military policies, a person familiar with the Saudi's thinking said today.

story.news.yahoo.com/news...&printer=1

COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY

**The 5100 had a very simple and unique feature that IBM did not account for and decided it was not in their best interest to advertise (which in hindsight was not very smart). This accidental feature was thus removed from any future desktop computers. In order to take advantage of this feature, the 5100 I have now required a couple of special "tweaks" that had to be done by one of the software engineers in 1975. Anyone who is familiar with this feature and was told to keep their mouth shut about it will be able to tell you what it is.**

( Not a prediction, BUT a fact that is indeed checkable. I do not have the resources to check this currently, but I will try to look into it. If anyone can confirm, or deny this, get in touch, and we will add this to the message).

**I do believe that 'you’re' (sic) UNIX will also have a problem in 2038. I don’t think that’s a secret but maybe someone should put a 5100 aside for thirty years or so.**

**Ghz is not a useful measurement. Computers are no longer measured by their speed as mush as the number of variables (not calculations) they can handle per second.**

TIME TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY

**I’m not sure the physics of time travel is really that hard to grasp. Most of the working theory has been around on a large scale since 1970 and the technical breakthroughs are happening on your worldline right now.**

CURRENT NEWS: 11/2001 Scientists Expect To "See" Miniature Black Holes An article soon to be published in the conference proceedings of Snowmass 2001, The Future of Particle Physics," fuels excitement that scientists will be able to see the traces of miniature black holes created in an accelerator.

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/b...e-01b.html

**The source of power for the C204 that allows it to distort and manipulate gravity comes from two microsingularities that were created, captured and cleaned at a much larger and 'circular' facility. The dual event horizons of each one and their mass is manipulated by injecting electrons onto the surface of their respective ergospheres. The electricity comes from batteries. The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online. " (One year from now, CERN will bring a larger facility online and a breakthrough will occur sometime right after that. I'm personally not aware of a new CERN facility coming online. Any takers wanna find out?)
I have never claimed to be a physicist or an expert on what the CERN laboratory is doing at any given moment so I feel it is pointless to argue about what they may be doing in the future or what "breakthroughs" they will or might have. My comments about the CERN lab are in reference to particle accelerators in general and other questions that have come up in the past. The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future. Heck, we haven't even touched on "Z" field compression yet.**

THE LOSS OF CIVIL RIGHTS IN THE US

**Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason.**

(Home searches will increase in the future, people will be arrested for no real reason, and folks won't care about it, but will run away. THAT in my opinion is what will bring a war on. You see - if people do not stand up for their rights and freedoms they will continue to be taken away. MY Prediction based on his statement.)

((Does the civil war start in such a way that with this foreknowledge those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations.))

**Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.**

VERY CURRENT NEWS: April 24, 2002 The state Legislature has given police power to search your home without telling you why.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.c...7992&rfi=6

**Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.**

**The President or “leader” in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.**

CLONING

**Cloning is not common. However, altering the sperm and egg cell are common. It is very difficult to have children in 2036 for environmental reasons.**

(Above it is mentioned that genetics are common. But here, Cloning is NOT common. They are, for all intents and purposes, almost identical. I suppose this could be a misinterpretation on John's part where the term genetics and cloning come into play. )

((What's the future of cloning.))

**Cloning full people has been determined to be medically and ethically unsound. We do have research and progress in cloning body parts and creating more viable sperm and egg production.**

CHINA’S SPACE PRGRAM

((Does China have a manned space program between 2001 and 2036? ))

**I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn’t surprise you if they do that soon.**

CURRENT NEWS: Manned space flight Shanghai Star. CHINA has mastered basic technologies to put humans into space, a senior scientist said recently. Long Lehao, director of China's manned space flight project, said in a seminar the time is not far away for China's first manned space flight.

JOHN’S LUCKY SPACE SHUTTLE GUESS?

**Suppose I told you the space shuttle would have a problem landing at Kennedy tomorrow because something goes wrong with the runway. If someone with the authority to do so hears that and makes the decision to land at Edwards…bingo, your future has changed from my past.**

(ell, what did happen today? The space shuttle was scheduled to land at Kennedy as of this morning but was changed to Edwards at the last minute because of weather. This happens almost half the time though.....so John had a (50/50) chance of telling us the future if that is what he intended to do.)

ODD STATEMENTS THAT MAY MEAN NOTHING

…If, the virus was released because of the bombing of Iraq in Feb., then there is ONE more Country that remains to be punished. The US. If the UK was an act of agraterrorism, then what hell awaits the US?

**In my travels over your web, I came across this section of a speculative news article. I would urge you all to take a good hard look at this idea and consider the possibility that it is true.**

**All the really interesting information is months or years away and I’d be gone when it happens.**

**You already know that cars are dangerous and planes crash. I’m very confident you are capable of killing yourselves without my intervention. Actually, my moral obligation has nothing to do with you, it’s between me and God.**

**Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian exist in your news archives. Telling you about impending plane crashes or other disasters (provided I could give you exact dates and times) may save lives at one point but cause cascading changes that take others at a later point.

### END ###

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Blue Power Ranger (Guest) (2 posts)
26-Apr-02, 07:48 AM (EDT)
3. "RE: Titor a year later?"
Sorry about that moderators. For some reason the text in brackets didn't make the past. I saw and reposted this text from another site after fixing the brackets.
Is it scary or stupid?
---------------------------------------------------------------

I went back to see if I could find the old Titor Prediction list that was compiled after he left. I did find it floating around on another board (not sure if I can post the link here).

I was struck by some of the statements. If Titor knew what was in our future a year down the road, would some of the things he said have other meanings?

I spent a few hours editing and arranging the statements that looked most interesting. Everything on this list was made public by Titor over a year ago between 11/2000 and 3/2001 and it is not in order.

The comments in (parenthesis) were originally made when the list was first compiled by another viewer after John left. I think he was in the army or some sort of government work.

John’s comments are **enclosed in stars**.

My comments are in >brackets<. I also did some quick searches and found some news stories that seemed interesting compared to the statements.

The other text is questions asked of Titor that he directly responded to in the original postings.

GENERAL TITOR WISDOM?

>Titor stated the rules he was trying to follow when answering questions. They appear to be a convenient way to dodge the tough questions or maybe he did subscribe to some sort of time travel ethics.<

A I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.

B I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bombing information.

C I will not disclose any information that may compromise any future actions by individual people or threaten their family and well being.

>The following list was posted by Titor as some sort of top 10 list for the future<

1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead. >Mad Cow?<

2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.

3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.

4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.

5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.

6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.

7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.

8. Eat less.

9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.

10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.

JOHN’S TIME TRAVEL EQUATIONS TEST

((..and debunk my calculations on time travel. You can't, because you are a fraud!))

**When I look up debunk, I see: “To expose or ridicule the falseness, sham or exaggerated claims.” The reason I cannot debunk your calculations is because they are true. They are not false, based on speculative facts or exaggerated. They are just incomplete. What you really want me to do is finish your explanation or I will be an imposter.**

((There are, however, certain quantities that do remain constant. These constants are related to four-dimensional quantities known as metric tensors.))

**Actually, I don’t think that’s correct. Minkowski spacetime (4-D) will not allow you to use Pythagoas’ theorem to describe tensors because time needs to be expressed with the opposite sign.

ds^2 = -c^2dt^2 + dx^2 + dy^2 + dz^2

where ds describes timelike and spacelike trips. The tensor we should be discussing is:

ds^2 = -a^2dt^2 + w^2(df - wdt)^2 + (r^2/ D)dr^2 + r^2dq^2

I hope I got the symbols right but you should be able to recognize this…right? nuts... the a, f, r, Delta and q didn't make the translation in this font.**

THE COMING WORLD WAR

**In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective, China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE American Federal Empire...thus we in the country won.**

CURRENT NEWS: 2/21/2001 1:03 p.m. EST Col. Lunev Warns of Russia on CNN “In fact, part of his job - even after the "breakup" of the USSR - was to locate drop sites in the U.S. where suitcase-sized nuclear bombs would be detonated before Russia launched missiles at the U.S as part of a surprise attack.”

CURRENT NEWS: 4/30/2001 WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is considering major changes in America's nuclear posture, such as slashing the number of strategic warheads, taking most B-52 and B-2 bombers out of the nuclear force and shifting some targets from Russia to China, the Washington Post reported on Sunday.

CURRENT NEWS: 12/31/2000 This is the world in 2015 By James Langton in New York Iran, it says, could be testing such weapons by as early as the coming year, and cruise missiles by 2004. Iraq could have missiles capable of hitting America by 2015, with both nations developing nuclear, chemical and biological warheads.

**However, in the opening hours of N Day, the Russians did not launch any high altitude detonations. They knew we would most likely clean up after them so they wanted everyone outside the cities to be able to communicate. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground. The heavy EMP damage was isolated to those areas.**

(EMP generally will take out objects that are sensitive to emp. Those devices are generally MOSFET based electronic devices, as are more computers and many radio systems now. High altitude bursts are the way radio and computer systems WILL be affected. Local ground bursts will affect locally items that are susceptible. The very idea that Russians would drop ground bursts on cities isn't common knowledge, but it is well known in the intelligence community.)

((You said that there will be a big war right? And that Russia will nuke some of our major cities, right? Can you at least tell us which cities will be nuked?))

**No I won’t do that. However, I submit to you that when the moment comes it will be absolutely plain as day that you are unsafe in the cities. The millions of people that stay is what comes as a surprise.**

>Did that day already come or is it yet to come?<

**The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to 'expand'. I’m assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.**

CONFLICT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

**In the last few months, I have had numerous extended conversations online and there are quite a few things I’ve said which can easily be checked out but haven’t. I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands.**

(I can't find any references on CJD, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands, but I consider this one of those inadvertent predictions. He made a statement, without giving precise locations, but these are indeed things that can happen, and probably are right now.)

VERY CURRENT NEWS: Mad Cow Disease Case in Florida
Case of Mad Cow Disease found in 22-year old Florida resident on the day CDC announces a decrease foodborne illnesses in the United States.

nutrition.about.com/

**I’m glad to see it’s so easy for to dismiss the Middle East. Yes, I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a 'no arrmer' and a 'no legger**

(Well... we've been also watching the ME in intelligence and it wasn't much of a stretch to predict this.)

**The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel’s neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what’s to come, not the cause.**

>This stood out for some reason too.<

**If the Egyptians knew the Red Sea was going to drown them, do you think they would have pursued Moses?**

VERY CURRENT NEWS: April 25 2002 Egypt ready to wage war on Israel ... for $US100 billion April 25 2002 Egyptian Prime Minister Atef Ebeid said his country would go to war with Israel if Arab countries stumped up $US100 billion ($A186.32 billion) to pay for the confrontation, in an interview published yesterday.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2...65555.html

VERY CURRENT NEWS: HOUSTON, April 24 Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is expected to tell President Bush (news - web sites) in stark terms at their meeting on Thursday that the strategic relationship between their two countries will be threatened if Mr. Bush does not moderate his support for Israel's military policies, a person familiar with the Saudi's thinking said today.

story.news.yahoo.com/news...&printer=1

COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY

>John stated the reason he was in or near or time was to get an old IBM computer and bring it back with him.<

**The 5100 had a very simple and unique feature that IBM did not account for and decided it was not in their best interest to advertise (which in hindsight was not very smart). This accidental feature was thus removed from any future desktop computers. In order to take advantage of this feature, the 5100 I have now required a couple of special "tweaks" that had to be done by one of the software engineers in 1975. Anyone who is familiar with this feature and was told to keep their mouth shut about it will be able to tell you what it is.**

( Not a prediction, BUT a fact that is indeed checkable. I do not have the resources to check this currently, but I will try to look into it. If anyone can confirm, or deny this, get in touch, and we will add this to the message).

>I’m not aware if this was ever checked out or not. Maybe it shouldn’t be?<

**I do believe that 'you’re' (sic) UNIX will also have a problem in 2038. I don’t think that’s a secret but maybe someone should put a 5100 aside for thirty years or so.**

**Ghz is not a useful measurement. Computers are no longer measured by their speed as mush as the number of variables (not calculations) they can handle per second.**

TIME TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY

>I found this subject to be the most entertaining due to the heated discussions it generated. Strangely enough, he seemed to have hit the mark when he stated that CERN would be involved with mini black hole research and when the news would come out. At that point, no one took it seriously and it all sounded like science fiction. A web search will take you to multiple articles that that discuss the work scientists are now doing and CERN’s roll.<

**I’m not sure the physics of time travel is really that hard to grasp. Most of the working theory has been around on a large scale since 1970 and the technical breakthroughs are happening on your worldline right now.**

CURRENT NEWS: 11/2001 Scientists Expect To "See" Miniature Black Holes An article soon to be published in the conference proceedings of Snowmass 2001, The Future of Particle Physics," fuels excitement that scientists will be able to see the traces of miniature black holes created in an accelerator.

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/b...e-01b.html

**The source of power for the C204 that allows it to distort and manipulate gravity comes from two microsingularities that were created, captured and cleaned at a much larger and 'circular' facility. The dual event horizons of each one and their mass is manipulated by injecting electrons onto the surface of their respective ergospheres. The electricity comes from batteries. The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online. " (One year from now, CERN will bring a larger facility online and a breakthrough will occur sometime right after that. I'm personally not aware of a new CERN facility coming online. Any takers wanna find out?) I have never claimed to be a physicist or an expert on what the CERN laboratory is doing at any given moment so I feel it is pointless to argue about what they may be doing in the future or what "breakthroughs" they will or might have. My comments about the CERN lab are in reference to particle accelerators in general and other questions that have come up in the past. The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future. Heck, we haven't even touched on "Z" field compression yet.**

THE LOSS OF CIVIL RIGHTS IN THE US

**Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason.**

(Home searches will increase in the future, people will be arrested for no real reason, and folks won't care about it, but will run away. THAT in my opinion is what will bring a war on. You see - if people do not stand up for their rights and freedoms they will continue to be taken away. MY Prediction based on his statement.)

((Does the civil war start in such a way that with this foreknowledge those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations.))

**Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.**

VERY CURRENT NEWS: April 24, 2002 The state Legislature has given police power to search your home without telling you why.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.c...7992&rfi=6

**Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.**

**The President or “leader” in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.**

>Will Hillary run in 2004?<

CLONING

**Cloning is not common. However, altering the sperm and egg cell are common. It is very difficult to have children in 2036 for environmental reasons.**

(Above it is mentioned that genetics are common. But here, Cloning is NOT common. They are, for all intents and purposes, almost identical. I suppose this could be a misinterpretation on John's part where the term genetics and cloning come into play. )

>The host is correct unless you look at it from the perspective that the cloning of full humans is not common due to some sort of moral or ethics in the future which is what he states later below.<

((What's the future of cloning.))

**Cloning full people has been determined to be medically and ethically unsound. We do have research and progress in cloning body parts and creating more viable sperm and egg production.**

>Echoes of our president?<

CHINA’S SPACE PRGRAM

((Does China have a manned space program between 2001 and 2036? ))

**I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn’t surprise you if they do that soon.**

CURRENT NEWS: Manned space flight Shanghai Star. CHINA has mastered basic technologies to put humans into space, a senior scientist said recently. Long Lehao, director of China's manned space flight project, said in a seminar the time is not far away for China's first manned space flight.

JOHN’S LUCKY SPACE SHUTTLE GUESS?

**Suppose I told you the space shuttle would have a problem landing at Kennedy tomorrow because something goes wrong with the runway. If someone with the authority to do so hears that and makes the decision to land at Edwards…bingo, your future has changed from my past.**

(ell, what did happen today? The space shuttle was scheduled to land at Kennedy as of this morning but was changed to Edwards at the last minute because of weather. This happens almost half the time though.....so John had a (50/50) chance of telling us the future if that is what he intended to do.)

ODD STATEMENTS THAT MAY MEAN NOTHING

>This statement was at random from John about a news story he saw and brought up himself. The text he posted from that story is as follows:<

…If, the virus was released because of the bombing of Iraq in Feb., then there is ONE more Country that remains to be punished. The US. If the UK was an act of agraterrorism, then what hell awaits the US?

**In my travels over your web, I came across this section of a speculative news article. I would urge you all to take a good hard look at this idea and consider the possibility that it is true.**

>John responds to a question about why he doesn’t take the opportunity to prove he is a time traveler by discussing current events.<

**All the really interesting information is months or years away and I’d be gone when it happens.**

>These statements were out of the blue converning why John doesn’t warn us about negative future events.<

**You already know that cars are dangerous and planes crash. I’m very confident you are capable of killing yourselves without my intervention. Actually, my moral obligation has nothing to do with you, it’s between me and God.**

**Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian exist in your news archives. Telling you about impending place crashes or other disasters (provided I could give you exact dates and times) may save lives at one point but cause cascading changes that take others at a later point.

### END ###

BPR,
What’s your point? It has been proven that Titor is a fraud by the Administrator of anomalies.net. He says; He still posts on different forums under a different user name, and his e-mail address traces back to him, proves that.

Well that’s what Darby told me. Ask him your self at the above site mentioned. Tell him TTA sent ya
wink.gif

-TTA

I think it was a month or two ago that they admitted the person they thought was John was in fact not.

And you have yet not answered my question. What is your point? What is it that you are trying to prove, that he's real?

If anyone can come to a forum with the knowledge of spending hours reading up web page content and Time Travel theories, and decides to use it to exploit people, and convince them that he's in fact a Time Traveler, what would be a way to prove that he is a fraud? Though his story was perfected for perhaps weeks and days of planning to have it come forth in a convincing manner to make others buy into it, putting more thought into how he can be a fake will take just as long, or if not, as we can see it’s still undecided for many.

I guess the only sure fire way to get some of these people out of being gullible is to play the waiting game. And see his predictions not come true. What better of a wake up call?

So when’s his closets prediction suppose to be, 2004 a Civil War?

Let’s just wait and see.

-TTA

TTA,

I don't think we even have to wait around for 2004.

I have read some of Titors predictions. Anybody could have made those predictions he talks about. Its all general knowledge! All those things he states in his posts could be found dating back 5 years ago maybe even longer!

Earthquakes and rumors of war happen every day and they are always speculating future outcomes...

Anyone can make general predictions. John was just a good collaborator of worldly facts. He probably read the news paper every day and knew the stock market like the back of his hand and socialized with all the grumpy old men and aunt Ethel at the retirement home!

CAT...

Well, #1 is Mad Cow, but the Florida student was from England and they diagnose her with Mad Cow when she went back to England.
This happened, perhaps, years ago, when England fed their cows that way.

Also, no one really knows how many people in England are affected because of that way of feeding their animals - in the future.

CJD is the human form of 'Mad Cow', prions or something that can be found out on a website, I do not have it in front of me right now. Just look up Crutsfeld Jacobs Disease - Crutsfeld may be spelled wrong - oh, well, wait, let me see if its in Favorites:
Well, it might be at the Federation of American Scientist website, http://www.fas.org/ , although it might be somewhere else also like a government site for diseases, that I can not find right now, also the Department of Agriculture website, all those can be found by using a search engine.

The rest is not provable by anyone, and entire 'holes' may be in his time-theory, not 'black holes'.
Other things like finding web sites and such -- could be done by anyone who knows where to look for predictions and other such stuff.

I do not know, and it can be debated ad-nauseum, I guess.

I look at it this way - some people think that they would like to time travel - and seek ways to do it.

I think that Time Lords from another Planet may eventually have something to say about it -- if humans decide that they should time travel and do. We left Titor with that -- in condense form:
Would a human be trying to start an inter-multi-universal galactic war by time traveling, if another species came along that were more advanced than humans and could space and time travel, and for some reason thought that humans should not be allowed such freedoms in a multi-universal superverse?

I do agree that most of Titor's predictions are the result of good research and story telling. Of course if we didn't believe that then we would have to consider that he may have been a time traveler. Besides actually traveling in time, none of us would believe even with the evidence in front of us.

What really sticks out is the physics. Consider the fact that it now appears his machine would theoretically work and the basic means by which he said it worked is now under serious consideration by physicists.

In Nov. of 2000, no one would have given serious thought to the idea of creating a micro black hole in the labratory (let alone find that on the web) and now it looks like they're going to try.

And now that it has been discussed - 'forever' - and it has been, and sorta a little still discussed, if Titor did not want to prove it, then why tell us anything, if he (will not, would not) help anyone.

Certainly to me, he seems kind of mixed-up. But then, he don't like us much -- in the future -- he's from 2036.

Certainly at least one can read the dates on his pictures though, still at main page of Anomalies.net - link to pictures, still the 'I am an Alien' thread at About.com where either a copycat or this Tom Dehn is/was Titor, which he claims that he is not that 'fruitcake' probably also could be discussed 'forever'. Tom Dehn did admit he was not an alien, though, after he was found there doing the 'copycat, according to him' Titor thing.

'I am an Alien' here:

http://forums.about.com/ab-ufos/messages/?msg=717

'I am from 2036' here:

http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=000024

The two threads here (Titor partly in one already started):

Gees, I found then with the new URL:

Topic Limited to 11 pages.... http://www.xone.net/tti/board/ubbhtml/Forum1/HTML/000433.html

as http://timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/f1/685.php#

191 posts

and

Time-travel Paradoxes!
http://www.xone.net/tti/board/ubbhtml/Forum1/HTML/000367.html

as http://timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/f1/619.php#

422 posts

Include # sign in both URL's (Uniform Resouce Locator's)

And others.

Oh, the chat in England, when he was drinking orange wine, probably on the page about 'Titor' somewhere in the maze:
at Anomalies.net

And let me know, about figuring it all out, and then try to convince the moderator of the Time Travel thread at Anomalies, and 'I think I feel like a rat in a maze' right now, so "Good Luck!

And let me know, (really one does not have too!)

And this course is intended to include quantum theory, new structure materials, and tech not invented yet and will last for the next few years - and no grade will be given as it must be an elective course, and of course the endless debate with endless links, so one feels as if they are in a 'black hole' about it all.

shocked.gif

I think what had happened by Titor coming back from the future, is that he had changed the past by exposing himself.

If Titor was going to come back, he should not have exposed himself, but should have stayed secluded.

By Titor saying he was from the future, set up a dual parallel line, which shares an undetermined distance from the origional time-line, without Titor.

I'm wondering if this was not an agency expierment, as one of these reralites, might go into recesiveness?

This follows the mathamatical formula, within simplicity, that I am from and originate from 1.

I am from the 1. in the future.

However now I have decided to travel backwards in time and am attempting to return to one.

The rule of thimb is, that one must stay one, without change, so in reality what happnes to one, is that a possable seperate reality breaks off and either one, or lets say two, which is an altered reality, is formed and for the time being, these two realites pair.

They may or may not exist as double existing parallel time lines?

So in reality John Titor would not have been from out time line, if he had change the past which we are now part of and percieve.

I think and feel that Titor was for real.

This was not Dehn, even though Dehn could have done this.

There is one little deatil, I'm not talking about here, which makes me think that this was Titor.

The key question is, is how would the asker of the question appear in a kilt?

John Titor (not his real last name) was a real time traveler.
You will find out in the future.
There are some and one for sure that knows the truth but will not say because this person is afraid of the consequences. So they go back and forth not sure what to say.

But, I am a space and a time traveler. I am just stuck in this inertial frame of reference.

We are all stuck here.

And, I can confuse anyone, I have done this to myself hundreds of times and places in the Past, and in the Future.

I am stuck here.

And, I need a computer to run the 'computer'.

If it happens, it happened!

confused.gif

RE: Was John TItor Right on a left turn? re, CAT:

Dear TAC, I'm sorry that you hate me and feel that indiginous sea birds, are a problem with you eating lunch, at Seamens Park?

I had called the Santa Clara office, to have them FAX me the proper hate forms, however they were out and had not downloaded these coppies to their data files.

I'm sorry you feel that everyone will know you in San Diego, as the island is never that far from there.

If I got you in trouble with your supervisor, Jedi Knight, then I'm sorry and I'm the one left holding the football.

Yes I think a 397-5B form would be good to aire my personal dislike for you.

However the 396-4B gives more detail, however takes longer to get through the system, then the 5-Bs.

On my forms that I had barrowed from the vancouver office, I put down, (I hate CAT very much on Tuesday), however in the next line down, put, (I love CAT very much on Thursday, due to molecular driness) and then initialled my complaint forms, three times as required.

Note CATlara, when I had visited you last and you had served me a meal out of the garbage can, you had asked me if I would be willing to go for seconds?

Yes that's fine, I'm gladd you dad doesn't like me, as he is uasually bigger when he has not shaved.

Note in closeing, I hate not to like you, but like not hateing you, while likeing to hate the hate that you like hateing me, when I like you hating me, when I like you are hateing me.

Do you think that we need a arbitrator to add adjustments to our disliking hartred of our likeings?Or do you hate this idea all togeather?

I hate it too and this is why I dislike you hateing me almost as much as Javier's husband hates deep sea fishing, in Clara's cow pasture.

p.s.I lost the vibrator that your husband sent me.

When I was useing it, to 56 my teeth, the handle unworned and when up my yasbit bart and is no longer seen by my gynacologist-ear E.L. doctro.

I think the damage is irreversable now and I can only see in color t.v.

Maybe you could adjusts my shoes, if it becomes a problem, but first, I'l have another round of that fresh delicious garbage!

Note before I forget, I took you dad's hairball medecine, thinking it was mine.When we meet in El Cajon, I will return this will many more samples of estvinieous pertamikiens.

I like them, I've always like them, they go crunch in your mouth, when you chew them.Especially after a long hard day at 86-354.

Creedo,

Take a GIANT fishing pole to Sea World and catch yourself a BIG ONE!!! And don't let the Sea gulls bite you in the @ss on the way out!!!

CAT...

You swore in your last post.

I am at the point of tears and you hurt my feelings, very much.

I'm going to go running to the MOP and tattle on you!
Q And las nos-bo, eranddis ver mandium paskentaubs.

And a lugger should not pre vittles, when a massuce is nearby.

Daniel
Why must you be a tool of the course vibrations? Come sail the infinities and merge with your shadow selves. Radiate love not hate and discontent. You bander about with mortals as though they can solve your problems! Your situation is worse than you can imagine! Your sister pleads for you. Don't wait or it will be too late. The time draws near.

RE: Where were you when I needed you?Semjase:

If you could have taken me away in year 1982, would you have?