Was John TItor Right?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
RE: Where were you when I needed you?Semjase:

p.s. when I had written and included CAT within the imaginary descriptive, that was you who put the green face next to CAT's name and the begining of the word, Pray tell, wasn't it?

You forget, I am gypsy and can see through the net.

Maybe I can see CAT and she means something to me as a friend.

If I respect her, then why are you jellous of that fact?

p.s.Use your own i.p. handle and dont piggyback on my entry numbersd any more, your going to get me in trouble with the MOP, okay?

RE: Was John TItor Right on a left turn? re, CAT:

So Creedo, your name is Daniel? And Semjase, she is of your kind?

What fantasy world are you living in? Are you trying to say something to somebody? That you’re lonely perhaps, and can’t find someone to love you? Well maybe if you were to speak plainly and not try so hard to appear that your wacko, perhaps you would have better results
happy.gif

And by the way, you report Cat to MOP, I will report you for harassing her. She never informed you that she wanted to play with you in that manner. If she tells you to stick a fishing pole up your ass, that’s spelling it out that she doesn’t want you slandering her name around like she don’t mind. Kapeesh -marano.

-TTA

CAT said herself, that she was competitivly based.

And I quote, "well challange him" and this came out of CAT's mouth.

I don't have editing rights here.

Plus her name and position here is not revealed.

My methods for posting the way I have have to do with the understanding of computer systems semantics.This is all I will say.

If CAT is impersonaiting Semjase, tell her privatly not to do this, as the real Semjase is out there watching.

I get saucer visitations at least twice a night, due to my realtions to this Pleiadean cosmonaut.

So if she is imitating her, I mean it, tell her to stop, as Semjase does have a jellous streak.

Everything else I have said is true.

If CAT is impersonating Semjase, I would like a formal explination please?

Between you and me TTA, if the Pleiadeans do stage a pickup for humans, I don't want to be in that number.

I want one of two things.One to stay here and die, like the rest of the Earthlings will.Or a simple used model Pleiadean ship and the right to visit a few chosen colonies, that I know of.

The Pleiadeans live a thousand years, however I feel that this existance would be in a glass menagery and I'm not for that.

One of my second tallents that you do not know of, is a real good knowlege via instinct, of all sorts of extraterrestials.

All the Pleiadeans are, is modified Earth people.

Like a Coyote who robs innocent Mexicans looking for a better life in America, the Pleiadeans rob our bodie's cells, which they modify to birth children with no birth defects.
This is as well as a life span of one thousand years in human time.

Funny is it not TTA, the glorius supposed saviours of the misguided human race, are space going Coyoties?

Don't that kick in the ass beat all.

Hasta Menyanna me ameigo, if I can call you that?

Note there is an E.T. portal not more than five miles from my home.

I assure you, I am checked on quite frequently.

By the way CAT, if what TTA says is true and you did couterfit her personna, thanks for the kick in the teeth.

What do you expect from somebody who draws perps of people for a living anyway?

cry.gif

Daniel,

Semjase Shmemjase!!! I don't have a clue as to who or what she is, or whatever gave you the idea that I was her?

CAT...

RE: Was John TItor Right-- okay, I believe ya:

TTA did.

However maybe TTA has been playing the ends against the middle all along, this is why Darby had opened up on him earlier?

I'm going to retire here, because what I see is the possability of people getting hurt.

Semjase was right, Earth people are kinda savage and you have to watch yourself with them.

I should know dear sister, "I'm one of them"!?

No' what I said still goes.

Ptaah, Semjase's father can keep his glass menagery, as this arrangment is to fragile a deal for me to walk.

I just got over abdominal strep, which took me close to death's door.

On top of this, I blew my right knee out and am very, very lucky not to half to have surgery.
Hurts like stars, but I keep jambing the aloe and witch hazel on and the black and blue mark is starting to come to the surface.

Starting to feel more normal and I'm able to walk better.

Fifty percent of my hearing is gone, to to the vary bad cold, which came out of the strep, after I got off the antibeotics.

I had a cougar stalking me the other day on a walk, the thing was ready to pounce and by yelling for my dog, I had saved my own miserable life!

I'm too patched up to be worth it and I'm not going to spoon feed a bunch of insecure people, when they can't even equate what a simple word like friendship means.

Maybe I don't have any friends anywhere?

I sure don't feel like it as of late.

I don't need any heavy hitters like a four hundred pound Drack chasing me through the woods, with kill on his mind.

I did inject myself with living snake cells, for human to Drack communicable reptile virus diseases, but they sometimes kill just for fun."Who needs this"?!

You have more machismo and cahoonies than anyone around here TTA and Charm.
So why don't you be the life of the party..?

Who knows, one night at the bar, you might pick up this fabulous blond, who makes you think she wants to tumble, however when you get to lover's lane, she ain't even human and wants something more than a tumble?

You have my recomendation right here and I know that E.T.s sometimes read this collumn, so watch that bar scene guys?

RE: Was John TItor Right-- okay, I believe ya:

Hahaha your terribly assuming to me Creedo…
grin.gif

Okay I gotta put on my poker face now
mad.gif

<<If CAT is impersonating Semjase, I would like a formal explination please?>>

First of all, I never said I knew who this Semjase person was. I just read her post, and responded to you about her; “...merge with your shadow selves...” what ever the hell that means, and logically made the assumption that she is referring to your kind. Which in turn, I then confronted you with asking you, if she is. Make sense?

Don’t worry about Cat, she is not Semjase, and we are not here trying to get you or anything. You sound paranoid of this person though, what’s the big deal if she’s jealous? What she gonna do, cut your little dingy off?

<<Between you and me TTA, if the Pleiadeans do stage a pickup for humans, I don't want to be in that number.>>

Oh yeah?? How so? How do they pick them up, when’s their next pick up and location going to be? Maybe I can set up spy cameras and catch them in the act, and expose them to the American public, and the world.

If not now, it will be done someday, that the TimeTravelActivist will expose them
wink.gif
. And have his vengence.

<<Like a Coyote who robs innocent Mexicans looking for a better life in America, the Pleiadeans rob our bodie's cells, which they modify to birth children with no birth defects. This is as well as a life span of one thousand years in human time. Funny is it not TTA, the glorius supposed saviours of the misguided human race, are space going Coyoties?>>

Ahh I see what you mean now… It all makes so much sense. Bytheway, besides having Alien fantasy stories, do you know of any with extra-dimensional beings, they are my favorites
happy.gif

<<Hasta Menyanna me ameigo, if I can call you that?>>

The last person who called me a Spanish term for friend, I had to take them down and expose him as a sell out, of the TTA. Do you want that to be your fate?

Who am I fooling, I'll do it anyways
happy.gif

<<However maybe TTA has been playing the ends against the middle all along, this is why Darby had opened up on him earlier?>>

What are you taking about?

<<Who knows, one night at the bar, you might pick up this fabulous blond, who makes you think she wants to tumble, however when you get to lover's lane, she ain't even human and wants something more than a tumble?
You have my recomendation right here and I know that E.T.s sometimes read this collumn, so watch that bar scene guys? >>

As a matter of fact, I don’t drink, and I am happily taken by the most beautiful woman on Earth
wink.gif
. Alien or Time Traveler, they cannot take what is rightfully mine.

I dare to challenge any Alien from showing its face to me. I will bring them to their knees and the sweet justice that’s been ripening will be mine to enjoy
yum.gif

-TTA

RE: Creedo -- Charm

whoa Creedo. that was an emotional post...
frown.gif
well at least you got me as a friend. Charm. even though you say im a devil
devil.gif
. be glad that im on your left shoulder. whenever needed.

as for telling the mop. (you know who you are) GODDAMN!!! peoples these dayz. i consider that a "Pussy". oopz. but it seems people who cant solve thier own problems and push it towards others to fix it for them.

well. well. well. why post when you cant protect your word. harrassment? errr, on the net? whaaaa? is that possible. man, that is whack. well who ever post a word "Charm" i feel harrassed. my name should not be used in vain. get my point? if SHE feel that it is so, she should mentioned it. instead of giving feedback.

there is no point on this forum, if you cant speak directly, especially out of your own terms. i see that some peoples in here (you know who you are) get offended easily. it takes the fun out of arguing. yeah "FUN"!!! anybody got a problem with that? huh!! huh!!. ok haha, that was amusing. anywayz

"As a matter of fact, I don’t drink, and I am happily taken by the most beautiful woman on Earth . Alien or Time Traveler, they cannot take what is rightfully mine.

I dare to challenge any Alien from showing its face to me. I will bring them to their knees and the sweet justice that’s been ripening will be mine to enjoy"

hahaha man your fulla SHIT!!!. what you want to fight? keep your pride back in your ASS. yeah!!! i said "ASS". what you want to fight again? hahaha ooopz sorry peoples. i gotta out hand there. must be.... naw couldnt be....

if you post back your a "dumbass". i did not mention any names, but if you feel guilty haha. come and fight. ima bust you with my keyboard!!!. damn whats wrong with me. ahhhhhHHHHHHHHH. okie enough "harrassement" you might tell the.... hahaha thats crazy, whats the name? ima "MOP" yo ASS up!!!

Charm

RE: Creedo

1.predictable.

2.Understandable

3.Den of inequity.

I suggest alien contact for neither of you, you would both be dead within ten minutes.

All tigers lick their wounds.

RE: Was John TItor Right-- okay, I believe ya, edit, as asked:

>Hahaha your terribly assuming to me
>Creedo…
grin.gif

>
>>Creedo; I never assume anything, especially with you sir.

>Okay I gotta put on my
>poker face now
mad.gif
>
><<If CAT is impersonating Semjase, I would like a formal explination please?>>

>>Creed, yes you had suggested this and look at your last post?

>First of all, I never said
>I knew who this Semjase
>person was. I just read
>her post, and responded to
>you about her; “...merge with
>your shadow selves...”

>>Creedo;Means that they want me back.

what ever
>the hell that means, and
>logically made the assumption that
>she is referring to your
>kind. Which in turn, I
>then confronted you with asking
>you, if she is. Make
>sense?
>
>Don’t worry about Cat, she is
>not Semjase, and we are
>not here trying to get
>you or anything. You sound
>paranoid of this person though,
>what’s the big deal if
>she’s jealous? What she gonna
>do, cut your little dingy
>off?

>>Creedo;No she did not realize my link to her earlier and now she does, so she is possessive.

><<Between you and me TTA, if the Pleiadeans do stage a pickup for humans, I don't want to be in that number.>>
>
>Oh yeah?? How so? How do
>they pick them up, when’s
>their next pick up and
>location going to be? Maybe
>I can set up spy
>cameras and catch them in
>the act, and expose them
>to the American public, and
>the world.

>>Creedo;They have a planned staging area, for people who want to go.For me, however there are lots and lots of issues within the phylosophic, not cleared up, so I dont want to be in that number.
Visit the Universe People web saite under pictures and you will see what I mean?

>If not now, it will be
>done someday, that the TimeTravelActivist
>will expose them
wink.gif
. And
>have his vengence.
>
><<Like a Coyote who robs innocent Mexicans looking for a better life in America, the Pleiadeans rob our bodie's cells, which they modify to birth children with no birth defects. This is as well as a life span of one thousand years in human time. Funny is it not TTA, the glorius supposed saviours of the misguided human race, are space going Coyoties?>>
>
>Ahh I see what you mean
>now… It all makes so
>much sense. Bytheway, besides having
>Alien fantasy stories, do you
>know of any with extra-dimensional
>beings, they are my favorites
>
happy.gif

>>I assure you that this is not fantasy.
You had read by bio on extradimensional contacts, which for some reason I qualified in."I've got to tell you, TTA, these sometimes are not the uasual contacts and can be dangrous?

><<Hasta Menyanna me ameigo, if I can call you that?>>

>The last person who called me
>a Spanish term for friend,
>I had to take them
>down and expose him as
>a sell out, of the
>TTA. Do you want that
>to be your fate?

>>Expose what?From the I-Ching, (When one fights dragons to long, they themselves become a dragon).And your not guilty of this?

>Who am I fooling, I'll do
>it anyways
happy.gif
>
><<However maybe TTA has been playing the ends against the middle all along, this is why Darby had opened up on him earlier?>>
>
>What are you taking about?
>
><<Who knows, one night at the
>bar, you might pick up
>this fabulous blond, who makes
>you think she wants to
>tumble, however when you get
>to lover's lane, she ain't
>even human and wants something
>more than a tumble?
>You have my recomendation right here and I know that E.T.s sometimes read this collumn, so watch that bar scene guys? >>
>
>As a matter of fact, I
>don’t drink, and I am
>happily taken by the most
>beautiful woman on Earth
wink.gif
>Alien or Time Traveler, they
>cannot take what is rightfully
>mine.
>
>I dare to challenge any Alien
>from showing its face to
>me. I will bring them
>to their knees and the
>sweet justice that’s been ripening
>will be mine to enjoy

>>Creedo;What you don't realize TTA, is that you yourself are part alien.I could train you to operate a ship, how to make the right contacts and where to go, what to say and how to make the right kind of deals, without money in space.

Out there, they barter.

It is in only near the bigger populaited areas in some parts of the galixy, that they use a type of money.

This is your Trojan horse area, beautifull women.

They might come through this door if recompense with you would ever become a factor, which I hope it won't?

It might be that some of the dudes at Universe People had learned to coppy her stile of talking?

Check with the MOP, or if you can log in and check the i.p. numbers handle?

I know it's not mine.

Peace is the opposite of conflict, but in what enviroment?
happy.gif

>
yum.gif
>
>-TTA

RE: Creedo

Charm, I take back everything nice I ever said about you!

Go back to the Ghetto where you belong! And take your barnacle keyboard with you and shove it up your @ss where your mouth has been!

What kind of a man are you anyways if you are hearing a moron such as creedo talk in this manner to women! So now your true character is coming out! Boyyyyyyy that sphere graph is heading for my shredder!

Besides you can have Creedo! Didn't you know he is bisexual? Haa Haa Haa oh yaaaaaaaaa he's alllllllllllllllll yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrs baby, he can move from your left shoulder to your mouth!!!

He has the ability and can move through the internet and find you just like he said in his previous post! You even gave out your personal email address making it easier for him!!!

Have fun!!!
happy.gif

CAT...

I don't want to say anything to you, I think you should go on Paxil, Prozac, or Halcion.

You have deep seatted emotional issues that need addressed and should see a fully qualified full board memeber, of the American Psycheatric Association, or an equivilant in a place, which affords your budget,, "whatever that might be"?

I uasually do not call people friend and then threaten to shove a mop handle up their rectum??!
shocked.gif

I think that you need to sort out these hostility issues, that are secretly plaugeing you and then address the world in a proper fashion.

Intimation of insertion of a floor cleaning utility item, into a living person, may not endear your personnas to others who have obsereved how you socially intereact on these posting boards and win you freinds within the future tense?

Freud uasually indiciated, that one had to start with the mother, as at least some of the root of the problem?

I don't know, privatly, to yourself, how do you feel about mother?

Other questions follow such as, did mother adore you, while you hated father, or what order did this be'lie?

These facts, plus a good dose of medication, might help issues a bit.

I am sorry you are so apparently hostile??!

In fact, with TTA's self imposed sadistic wisdom, and your derge into, "Please smash a keyboard over my head"!

I think that you two compose a pretty amicable couple.

Remember, part of a lasting relationship, means telling your partner that you love them?

Now TTA, you tell your best friend Charm, how you feel about him?

Go a'head...

RE: Was John TItor Right-- okay, I believe ya, edit, as asked:

naw really if aliens were to come here. man there wouldnt be much for us to do. all species of the universe, before they even began to fight they absorb some type of knowledge what the other prey is made of...

lionz dont eat there prey before knowing in the past what it is capable of. on the other hand, humanz i dont think has a chance with survival any longer. soon its going to get wiped out... not by others but by ourselves. aggression and what you call it? losing control sorta. and just explode with anger.

maybe aliens get angry too. not all species come perfect. i think. that if them aliens be trippen one day. the alien President start the "BUCK-N" at us. DAMN. serious. Galatical Warz. Universal nukes. it probably wont even be a nuke. maybe some type of.... errr, to think of it isnt good. Blowin up planetz and so on. now that is just insane dont ya think?

itz okie though... we will be dead by then. damn i got about 60 yearz to go. maybe even shorter. no wait... ima die at 25. shiotz!! wonder what we will see by then.

Charm

RE: CAT

ouch
cry.gif
that hurts
cry.gif
. i was only playing gosh
cry.gif
. you didnt have to get mad
cry.gif
. if my true self came out so did yours
cry.gif
. you never liked my sphere from the start
cry.gif
. shows what type of person you are too
cry.gif
. but thats okie
cry.gif
. i cant believe you said "ghetto"
cry.gif
. how could you?
cry.gif
. i cant believe you said bisexual
cry.gif
. how could you?
cry.gif
. Creedo you...you...you...
devil.gif

i wanted to see how you guyz would react first. damn CAT went off eh? see what i mean its like split personalities. peoples who act serious and on the other hand expresses themselve deeply. remember that guy umm whats his name "wedgie", CAT? CAT? eh? CAT do you remember? CAT are you there? i should talk bad to you really!! get intense on you. but its okie. dont want to start upseting you and your friends here. oh wait, you dont have any. well who gives a damn. no i am not bisexual. i have a name dont i? yes, Charm has empathy.

as for Creedo your an obeses faggot!its funny but still! keep your hormones in your pants. if you have to hit on a girl through the "NET", damn im not the one with the fishing problem here. grab your pole and go else where. really. and your hella dumb for not getting my quote " ima MOP yo ass up" ghetto meaning "ima kick yo ass". dont play dumb. really. do you even have a life man? try leaving your house a few times. make friends, get a girl, so you wont come here and try to catch a BIG ONE with an online person. if i was CAT, id kick your azz too.

TTA and Clara hasn't posted yet... so who knowz what they are capable of. like i said i come in good terms. but theres too many

2 FACES here!!!!!!!

one minute your serious then the next thing you know, its like personal problems debating. wait theres 3 FACES!!! then you start covering for each other. GOD, i dunno if its me or its you guyz who dont see it. no im not saying im always correct but......... nvm you guyz wont understand.......... keep doing what you were doing............

Charm

RE:To CAT, Clara, TTA

To CAT, no I'm not bisexual, I only have the smarts enough to express my femanine side, so that I don't gravitate towrads violence.

Note' all dates are not exactly sexual.If your going to adopt this attitude, then your life will be lonley, as everyone is an eventual perp.

To Clara, my dream:I had drempt that I was in a large open top army truck in Korea.

It was a sunny day and I was in this truck with other people and was being transported somewhere.

I rode past a light brown or beige stuckoed building and President George Bush was on this second story porch.

He had a can of Budwiser beer held in his hand , with a white shirt on, sleves rolled up, holding this can of beer.

He looked at me as I rode past the stand from left to right and said with a smile, "Drink it, drink this beer Dan"!

I looked back at him feeling very tired and replied, "Shit"!

This is all that I could get out and said this and the truck rode on.

To TTA:The book is A Fieldguide To Extraterrestials.

I suggest that you read this book and get to know it?

I made contact some ten to sevewn years ago, with raidoactive light beings, that had effected my eyes, much like a flash bulb going off in my face.

The contact was under a second and from about fifty yeards away, however I knew and understood everything that they had said.

I had precontacted them using meditation techniques and they knew who I was right away.

Everyone is differnt, so you might have varied amounts of good luck on this envevour TTA?

I wish you the best of luck, however if you do make contact, try to relocate your fear, in another area, like a baloon away from you?

This way you get to the meat of the contact, instead of having to deal with your fear.

I do, sincearly wish you the best, and remember to self chant after meditation, NORMAL SALT CELL STRUCTURTE, WITHIN MY KIDNEYS", to yourself when you are done with any deep trance, as a posthypnotic suggestion command.

Vewry deep trtaces somehow electrophorese your kidneys, so you must account for this, being human.

Be nice, have something intresting to say and you'll make friends.

I wish you the best of luck and no grudges held aginst you?

To CAT, the same goes double, don't live in a glass house and throw stones.

To Charm, "Man' have you got a lot to learn, bro"!???
happy.gif

Charm,
<<hahaha man your fulla SHIT!!!. what you want to fight? keep your pride back in your ASS. yeah!!! i said "ASS". what you want to fight again? hahaha ooopz sorry peoples. i gotta out hand there. must be.... naw couldnt be....>>

That’s right Charm, back away. You don’t want to make an enemy out of the TTA. Just look at what happened to you the last time
happy.gif

Perhaps if you would have taken an English course in high school, instead of sleeping during class, you might have learned how to speak and argue civilized. But I guess that’s the best someone of your stature can muster; being raised on the streets with all those other ambitionless no class low-life friends of yours.

<<and your hella dumb for not getting my quote " ima MOP yo ass up" ghetto meaning "ima kick yo ass".>>

No no, I got a way better one for you; now how about I take that mop, shine it up really nice on the side of your ghetto turf, you know the area you and your homiez hang out and tag all day on; shine it up all nice to get some sharp splinters on it, lube it up, turn that SOB side ways, and stick it straight up your candy ass.

<<if you post back your a "dumbass".>>

I guess I am a dumbass. But a dumbass with a black belt in Karate to cover it with
wink.gif

Now if you want to get personal, the next move is yours.
--------------------

Creedo,
Hey thanks man, I almost wanted to say, “your alright, I misjudged you” but that would only be a temporary feeling. Because you will soon after turn and change into your perverted self again, and make me regret saying anything to you at all. So I will sternly accept your advice, and leave it at that
wink.gif

P.S. Bytheway, that’s some good advice for Charm you got there. Now how about offering the same to your friend Adam. You can’t tell me your not concerned about him?

-TTA

RE: TTA -- Charm

TTA, nawz man i dont want to get personal. hahahaha. i just respect your duty here to stop Time Travel. kind of like a soldier, from the Future.

yes, i can argue civilized but... sometimes you just need to express it directly. you know. and turfs? man where do i begin. well what are you trying to say? that your clean socialized life is better then the lower places? what? your stereo-typing now. classifying us humanz as ranking of the "great" and the "ghetto" now that is pure wrong. the world doesnt revolve around proper english nowadays. just peoples who want to act smart and shit.

but thats not the point here. i knew you were gonna post back. i would too. because if i didnt, i would be a dumbass myself. no plex no regrets. but Creedo is still a queer, the aliens should have choosen a dog instead of him. even dogs have better senses then he do. whoa!!!

* i cant believe CAT said Bisexual, that suckz.
* to think of it, this is a Forum Famliy.......

Charm

Charm,
What do you mean by forum family? Maybe it’s just your self who’s unable to deal with proper society, not feeling accepted because you can’t learn to speak correctly. Well your not exactly making it easy for people to accept you, and consider what you have to say as intelligent; just look at how you deliver your self, with your street trash talking slang.

Why not elevate your self, then lower your self from the lack of worth that comes out of your mouth. You say your were raised in the ghetto, very well then. Is that always where you want to live? Or better yet, is that were your mind is always going to be?

I said, what I said to you, because a lot of people do hold them selves back, and maintain that poor level of life. Where they are either to lazy to try or don’t care at all to make things better for them, and others.

Is that what you want to be remembered as, as a person who lived for only 20 years, spoke bad English, hanged around the ghetto where he was born and raised, and didn’t accomplish anything? When you’re gone, what do you think your parents will say about you; where was your effort at to become anything better then what you were born into?

Now I know you have potential. I know you have the ability to tear away from that old non-favorable life style, and do something with your self. You’ve taken the steps at diagramming your Time Sphere idea, that’s something that rarely comes from someone raised in the ghetto, but you did step up from your street style thinking to come up with something like this. If that doesn’t show promise of what your capable of, then perhaps you’re selling your self to short.

Give your self a little credit; you don’t have to feel like an outsider for the rest of your life. It’s your choice to change how you think and speak; and if you want to cross your arms and have no part of the activities because you don’t feel like you fit in, then don’t spoil it for others, by adding your trash and slang, and obscene behavior. For in the end, you’re the only one who’s a dumbass
wink.gif

-TTA

TTA, you dont know me, nor do you dont who i am or what i do in life. how can you assume so easily? that in the next 20 years or so what i may become of? huh huh? my life does not concern you at all. dont give me advice on what i need to do and change to adjust to your socal level. again you see the world as it revolves around your peoples. thats nonsense. i dont judge and predict what may come for your future. so dont stereotype because of what i say. shows how intellectual you are.

speaking bad english? you must be some type of english teacher. of course i can speak proper when needed to. at this point it doenst matter. this is not social life. this is the NET. thats why you got peoples like Creedo. but you shouldnt even start trying to change others. deal with your self here. i know which direction im going into. on this forum doenst make any changes in what im trying to do. no, i dont want to be anybody special, cuz that does not matter. accomplish something? you probably want to be known and so-called popular. theres no need for that in life. as long as i got what i have, im happy as i am. dealing with other things such as science happens to be my cue. i dont expand my life revolving around experiments or scientifc activities. just interesting things i do in life.

as for you. your the type of person that wants to get accepted by everyone. dont lie either. you want to be known for and remembered. thats what you envy. ambitous. wanting to recieve the best in life. no i am not assuming i am merely saying. i dont need to fit in. or neither am i spoiling your activities. better yet what activities do you have here? huh? so called-post of personal problems you deal with each other.

dont even try to put the "ghetto" in this forum. you have no idea whats it like. to you all it may seem dirty and full of pathetic nonsense. thats how they feel towards others. it doesnt matter because wether you are rich or poor. smart or dumb. that does not have a level. your anchient parents are lower classes themselves. dont even think about telling me to change my life hood to suit your "perfect image" of this world. i would rather be happier here then anywhere else.

ive been on both side. its just the same, nothing but respect and pleasure. there are no stages of life. either way you are still you. no matter what.

ha, social life. what do you do in life TTA?

i doubt you wouldnt even last long. no im not saying the streets, i litterly point towards life on the other side. you coudlnt kick any aliens ass if they had let you. talking about facing the aliens. you can barely stand up to humans. dont even say you were joking. i take that as a dumbass.

Charm

RE: Charm\' shes going to get you, if you don\'t look out!

I did not say that I did not like your sphere.

It's just that you have no physics inback of what you say.

On the term faggot.

This term means a bundle of sticks.

This effegey is also posted on the older dimes.

So you had either called me the unity standard for ancient Rome Grease, or a bundle of wood ment for burning?

I took Castelian Spanish, which is Spanish from Spain, which does encompass a measured lisp within some of the dialection.

So if you are infering that I lisp, yes in fact when I took Castelian Spanish, yes I did and was proud of it.

By the way, my Spanish teacher was a Senoritta Blake.

She was about five ten, had a hooked nose like a jew, pretty I would say.Dressed very nice and seemed well to do, however was,..an absolute heartless bitch, when it came to you understanding every word that she was saying.

This woman had me in tears and I had a nervuous breakdown as a result of takeing her class.

As a result, I can sit in a room full of Spanish speaking Mexicans, even when they have had a few beers and word for word, understand everything they are saying.

Mexicans who slur, can't even understand how I can pick up what they are saying?

The only thing I can figure, is that she had scared and intimidiated me so badly, that my ability to understand the language went subliminal.

Very, very, beautiful women; almost strikeing with frightening black periceing eyes.She wore cloths in a similar fashion to a model and occasionally pulled her jet black hair into a bun on the back of her head.

She wore black patent leather low heel pumps, wore coffie cream colored stockings and smelled of Cha'nell NO. 5.

This woman could make a man get a hard-on, like a rock.

"Yes I admitt it freely, Blake gave all of us little boys school, GREAT,...BIG,..HARD-ONS!!!But the look that she would give you when you got those hard-ons, would make then go teeny right away.

The look she gave us with those pericing eyes, was almost demonic. Lions, Tigers and Bears, "Oh my"!

But my God, what an absolute,... heartless,.. bitch she was.

When I am excited, I speak it well.Espaniol from La Hablar Ee Greetar El Libro, my Spanish book.

I keep this forbidden to view Spanish book, is a lead lined box, as its magic is still so powerful, after all of these years..

Yes' the Senioritta had touched this book, so giving this book to me as a curse,.. "Booo"!

However to just sit down and compose sentances, this takes a great deal of effort for me.
At times, this is almost impossable.

I hope in your life, that there appears an absolute nemmisis such as my Senioritta Blake AND I hope that she corners you, without any hope of your escaping.

Then mi Amigo, let's see who has the Machismo and who and who is not a faggot?

Senioritta Blake, was worse as far as the fear factor, than takeing LSD and watching Godzilla, ten times in a row, while someone was threatening to kill you with a long big claw through your chest, while tied helplessly to a wooden chair!

"""Booo!, she's going to get YOU, Mister Charm"""!!!
shocked.gif
confused.gif

Charm, you said:
<<how can you assume so easily? that in the next 20 years or so what i may become of?>>

Charm, read back to your post # 43 in the "Time Travel" impossible, no, and, but's, or if's about it" thread.

There you will find this statement of yours towards the end of it. That reads:

<<i feel that in my heart ima die at around 25>>

Now I may not know you, but I know that your lifestyle the way it is going now, is telling you that you will not make it pass 25.

I merely stated everything in my last post to you, based on that, and imagining how your ghetto life must be like, to have such a low worth for your own life.

<<so dont stereotype because of what i say. shows how intellectual you are.>>

On the contrary I am not stereotyping you. You weren’t the only one born into a bad neighborhood Charm. I too have seen gang violence and gang members terrorizing people around my neighborhood growing up. Even some of my best friends were in gangs, and they are all in jail or dead now. I don’t know anymore, after I moved I lost contact with them. Which is perhaps just as well. As I would not want to place my self in their way of destruction.

But I am not stereotyping you, I know for a fact how you people actually are. I know your traits, your strengths and your weaknesses. Your pride for your territory and your ignorance for societies moral structure.

<<speaking bad english? you must be some type of english teacher. of course i can speak proper when needed to.>>

No, but like I said before, I too had trouble with my speech, but now that I can help it, why would I want to speak bad English again? Why revert back to something that would hold me back and prevent me from getting a job, being looked at like I’m some uneducated Latino, when I can move forward with what I know and help elevate my race, then add to it being brought down by the violence and ignorance of some?

<<thats why you got peoples like Creedo. but you shouldnt even start trying to change others. deal with your self here.>>

Yes, it may not matter, there’s no one to impress? Wrong.

Do you know that someday these words will echo into the future, and people will look back at how society interacted with one another on forums, and what they thought about Time Travel? Has that not occurred to you?

Just remember, when your kids look back on these archives one day, and see how you sounded, and laugh, then tell me it didn’t matter
happy.gif

<< you probably want to be known and so-called popular. theres no need for that in life. as long as i got what i have, im happy as i am>>

Just as long as I can get my Anti-Time Travel message out, I have done my job. And this forum is my link to doing that. After all, who knows if in the future, this place will be remembered as the place the TTA started it all? This is where others will see my efforts to stop the Time Travel threat still years prior its actually war is waged.

Along with many others who perhaps would came up with new Time Travel Ideas and theories. You never know charm, your Time Sphere could be one of them.

<<your anchient parents are lower classes themselves. dont even think about telling me to change my life hood to suit your "perfect image" of this world.>>

I never said there was anything wrong with people being low class, middle class, what have you. I only said that a lot of young people in the ghetto needed to bring up their English to a class up, if they ever want to feel accepted in life in proper society. How apparently you are demonstrating that your not.

<<social life. what do you do in life TTA?>>

What do I do in life? I work, an 8-to-5 job like almost everybody else. I put on my pants on 1 leg at a time, I eat Taco Bell whenever I can, come home and just relax and listen to some Sarah Brightman
happy.gif
. On the weekends I hang out with my friends, and just take it easy. Nothing special, but I am happy.

You?

<<you coudlnt kick any aliens ass if they had let you. talking about facing the aliens. you can barely stand up to humans. dont even say you were joking.>>

Uhh, isn’t that you who’s always saying that your joking?

If I say I am going to kick Alien ass, then you must realize that I will use every resource at my disposal to doing it. After all, it is personal, and I will bring them to justice someday, no doubt about that.

-TTA