Was John TItor Right?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
RE: TTA -- Charm

"I only said that a lot of young people in the ghetto needed to bring up their English to a class up, if they ever want to feel accepted in life in proper society." TTA

do you see up there ^^^ that "accepted" word!!! enough said.

im not gonna die of gang banging. thats pure stupidity. my meaning around 25, because i feel ima get into a crash one day. of my wreckless driving. even though i know better its the adrenaline rush. Racing type of person. but thats not the point here.

on a daily bases i SMOKE ciggs every 30 minz beside my sleeping time and kick with the home-boyz and home-girlz here and there. work at dell production of computers. nothing special either. as well as i am happy with the way it goes. it does not matter what life brings me. for the worst or the better i still got my peoples. and eating my AZN foods.
yum.gif

Charm

RE: Charm\' shes going to get you, if you don\'t look out!

Hi Charm,

I have been cleaning my house the past day and I saved a broom handle for you! I even broke it in your honor and it was nice and splintery!
happy.gif

Charm you are in for a bruising! I don't like the way you try to exemplify yourself to my good friend the TTA! And its not that we are cutting up on you because you are from the Ghetto, its because of your trash mouth comments and your piss @ss philosophy!

You are trying to play each one of us against each other which is A typical ghetto gang banger technique! that's why you guys have to come in when the street lights come on!
We were on the subject of Time Travel when you have to turn the tables looking for trouble!

You know how that old saying goes? You can take the man out of the Ghetto but you cant take the Ghetto out of the man!

Hey, I had a rough upbringing too! I grew up in the City (Chicago) in a bad neighborhood! I used to throw rocks at cars and then one day two teenage boys got out of their car chased me down and threw sand down my pants and gave me an undy grundy! And I went crying home! (I bet the same thing happened to wedgie, he just never recovered!
happy.gif
)

But I have been in worse places that most likely I should not have been like the middle east and came close to some bombs and gun fire!

I had so many cousins that when they came to visit on the weekends and it was time to go to sleep we used to scream "places"! And I came from an upper class family so to speak! I will never forget my friends house it was a classic Ghetto house but I felt right at home there with a clothes hanger used as a TV antenna and the batteries in the remote control were held in by a piece of tape. They took the batteries out of the smoke detector to put in their pager. They also had a drawer in their kitchen just for condiments from fast-food restaurants. One time I can remember they mixed up some Kool-Aid and realized they didn't have any sugar so they put the pitcher in the refrigerator for three days until they got some. Then they also had another drawer which was filled with candies, cherry clans, lemonheads, Alexander the grape, ring pops, Chico sticks, baked beans, candy cigarettes, powder packs with the white dip stick, big league chew, jolly ranchers, jaw breakers, and candy necklaces.

When it came to their cars that was even more hillarius! They had a crack across their windshield and never bothered to get it fixed. They drove around on a donut more than 2 weeks after the flat. One time it was involved in an accident and was all dented up and the only way to get to the driver's side of the car was through the passenger side door. The other car they got they bought the rims before they bought the car.

They told all the neighbors that they were mixed with some other nationality, but the nats told a different story. I swear I just recently saw them on the Ricky Lake, or Jerry Springer.

But the point I'm trying to make is you trying to mess with me boy I'll bring you down ghetto style! I've got more hooks than Madonna has looks (even creedo knows that!) Because I'll be waiting for you Charm leprechaun style at the end of the rainbow! I've got your bag of gold!

CAT...

RE: CAT, happy mothers day

I'm sorry you translaite everything as sexual.

Really' ever since Clinton has been in, I've almost been in need of therapy.

I've even heard a visiting guy from Britton say that it had seemed a lot more people have been crazy in the U.S., since Clinton has been in?Askme.com psych section, view archives, questions asked, www.Askme.com

I think it's like Frued had said, that our sexualities are the lubricants with what we do in other parts of our lives?

I'm very, very, sorry, however what we all seem to be talking about, does take us into the areas of reproduction, due to some of our abductions?

For TTA, it was some test he said the Grays did on him.

For me, it was missing time at 3;10 A.M. being beamed out to have may sperm taken from me.

I think for some reason that this was a government time or interdimensional portal??

My balls were like dry for one week solid, it's as if someone had sprayed alum on this, "like shrunk"!?

How they get the sperm out, is with a stimulant kinda cream, then a vacume pump that goes over your swantzburger, then a little electricity and your squirting to beat the band.

Pam More's missing time and mine are the same."Oh shit".

I told Time 02112 about this, in very great detail, damnit' they were milking me dry for one week and I couldn't do a thing about it?!

Don't you think that this has done a dilly on my brain too?

If I ever had to sit in the sack with you, I would probably get scared, cry and ask for my mommy while running for the door!?

I'm sorry, new beginings start with this before we all start crapping on each other again.

Happy Mother's Day, don't worry about anything and have a nice weekend.

NOTE;You know Charm said something about me being a dog-like rep for the aliens???

Hmmm, to them with their level of advancment, WE must seem like some sort of canines?

But I'm not in the mood to see my uncle humpping on my cousin near the family thanksgiving table and someone having to go for a rolled up newspaper.

Humans are sometimes crude, maybe worse than simple dogs.

Wouldn't that be weird is after all, Charm was a Gray, or some sort of government alien implant in here?

The best, bye...
happy.gif
happy.gif
blush.gif

RE: CAT, happy mothers day

whats this about TTA and the greys. I never read anything on this stream about that . Please someone tell me about what was said. I have had this feeling for a while now that TTA is being controlled and he doesn't even know it . clara

"I have been cleaning my house the past day and I saved a broom handle for you! I even broke it in your honor and it was nice and splintery!"

^^^should of cleaned your mouth first...

"Hey, I had a rough upbringing too! I grew up in the City (Chicago) in a bad neighborhood! I used to throw rocks at cars and then one day two teenage boys got out of their car chased me down and threw sand down my pants and gave me an undy grundy! And I went crying home! (I bet the same thing happened to wedgie, he just never recovered!"

^^^now i know why they call you CAT.
happy.gif

But the point I'm trying to make is you trying to mess with me boy I'll bring you down ghetto style! I've got more hooks than Madonna has looks (even creedo knows that!) Because I'll be waiting for you Charm leprechaun style at the end of the rainbow! I've got your bag of gold!

^^^i never messed with you. you just wanted to Defend your so-called-friend. if you read the above post before carefully. it might help. nobody told you to stick your butt out. instead you wanted to gloss your shiny ass on the center-field. so Charm can pinpoint the spot light and give it a little "kick-N-the-Azz". your such a hypocrite you know? nobody can mess with you, on the other hand you can mess with them. "kitty-games" what a pity. i looked up to you once. the roads could be splitting...

*got audio trance...

www.angelfire.com/tx5/vucharms/dj.html

Dj Charm - Racing Against Time

Chvrm

RE: To Charm on TTA

They probably got to him for some reason?

Let this lie Charm.

The Grays did something on me, in the year 1983, too of an operative nature.

If your valuble enough, they will get to you too.

Can I ask you a favour please?

Write something nice to CAT and say your maybe a little bit sorry?

It's close to mother's day and I know shes rough around the edges sometimes, but something well" a little nice, hugh?

RE: Clara, happy mothers day

In ther movie The Tommyknockers, actor Jimmy Smits, plays a writer who is on the mend from a case of alcoholosim and travels to a small town.

He meets a woman there who finds something glowing within the woods, which compells her to go into the forest and investigate what it is.

She trips on this peice of metal and an obsession developes as she starts digging this object out, however the object just seems to go on and on benith the ground.

This object is starting to have a very queer effect on the people within the town.

Magic tricks are performed by children in a magic show, however the disappeared children, not to return.

In time, everyone's nature and charicter changes, with the exception of Smits, as he has a metal plate in his head.

In time, the entire town is out where only once a small peice of metal had protruded out of the soil, but now, this is a major excivation, which resembels a small park, all made out of the same metal which glows green.

Because the writer is differnt, the towns folk now being posessed want to eliminate Smits.

Smits feigns acceptance and travels to where the Tommyknockers supposedly are from.

A plan is made to go inside of this vast undeground structure to see if the missing people and children are there.

Once the woman and writer enter the vast underground superstructure, they find it is enonmus inside and has highly advanced features of technology held within.

As they work to a central control room, the see the bodies who are wicked looking aliens, apparently lieing dead, hold bladed weapons, as if they had killed themselves, countless eons ago.

As they pass to the control room, one of the dorment hands starts to move.Apparently the Tommyknockers were only a'sleep and are now starting to self activate.

The find the children lost and some adults and the lady who hosted the writer is told to take them to safty up to the surface, while the writer examines the central control dish-like operators council.

Smits gets into the dish and streatches his hands to the outward controls.

As he touches these controls, a pair of metal rods, peirce both of his tempels, lightly into his brain, however he lives.

As he says goodbye to the woman he had grown to love, as he spies one of the Tommyknockers sneaking up from behind the girl, to slay her with a bladed like instrument.

Smits, now made the writer, is in his glorry within the part, at not only what he has become, but master the very insturment of terror, that the Tommyknockers had intended to unleash upon the peoples of the town.

In a fit of raqge, Smits pulls a tremendous psy force, through the power of the ship and simply obliterates the Tommyknocker alien, into thousands of peices.This action by a strange force that he had once feared, but now understand within time's vast throws, was always a hidden part of him.

The woman and the other captive escape and the large ship pulls its way out of the earth, on the writers command and starts to assend towards the heavens.

The writer in his own mind's eye, remembers his speach to a group of people within an audiance, that he had addressed after getting over his drinking problem.

Smits now closes his eyes, in the resolute knowlege that he has found his god, mastered his deamons; but must not let the union of what he has become exist any longer.

In one blink, the ships detonates thousands of feet above the ground, in a grand fireworks fashion.

Immeaditly the people who have been held captive by this mysterious force of the Tommyknocklers, are now releaved and are their normal selves once more.

Clara' what would be the Tommyknocker's greatest fears?

~~The greatest deamons we all hide within us, are the sum of the inequties of our own harsh self judgments, as well as fears.

I once knew a friend, he walked every day by the shore with me.

I grew to love him and was one with him.

The him I had grown to know was in reality myself.

In order to love anyone, one must first grown to know, respect and love themselves.

Without the attage of love, we as an inteligent species, never begin to know ourselves and within the proper sence, will never truly become prosperous.

****For what bottle outside my window, tied, I do let rest now.

This bottle is what I had crawled into in order to get away from myself.

The me I knew, ran away.I could not find him.

Then one day, when things got their worst, he came back and I greeted him as a long lost friend.//

Sometimes, we must become lost, in order to find ourselve a-new.

Is it so hard to say, that we as humans have faults and must always it seems make amends not only to find the way back, but to find what we once were?

I love you Clara or CAT does not always imply the physical, but says,"Hey I know you, you might one day be a freind"?

By the way, the last time you saw me, did you know where I was headed..?
happy.gif

Outisde the nonspecific urethreitis that it seems all male abductees get Clara, is what I've said here, good enough for you?

Hey Charm, I didn’t know you mixed your own trance beats. That’s cool. Besides Classical music, I really enjoy listening to trance, techno & house mixes.

I enjoyed listening to your mixes; you really have a talent for it. How long have you been doing this for? Do you play the synth your self, or do you have a little group who you play and mix with?

Do you have any more Final Fantasy mixes? Try mixing Rydia and Toki no Hourousha, they sound really good played on my Cello
happy.gif
. And I’d like to hear them as trance mixes someday.

I plan on someday playing Melodies of Life. When I get the chance of composing it into sheet music.

Well keep up the good creative work. Keep me posted on any new stuff, [email protected]

-TTA

RE to creedo from clara

Yes creedo I understand the hidden message you are trying to give. I am awake and aware and have know this for quite some time . It is just hard to accept at times. We must all go within and look at ourselves. I made a back step yesterday and you have brought that to my attention.Like I said before we must always be observant of ourselves or risk losing to the darkness that hides inside. I am well aware of our friends plan and it is a good one and I know that one day it will succeed when we are ready, never sooner . You my dear friend creedo you are a blessing. clara

RE: RE to creedo from clara

Now I want to braf…

So it’s no longer Jesus this week, it’s your friends? I’m assuming you mean your Alien friends.

Well you better tell your friends to take one giant step backwards, because TTA is coming to town, and I’m not taking any prisoners
happy.gif

Have a nice day,
TTA
<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">"For what was, for what is, and for what will be. I will fight for it's preservation."

RE: TTA

Our group is called Charm. each of us has talents of our own. making trance beats is one of it. lol you sound like a FF player. which in all is my specialty in games. anyways. we compose with digital. lol cant afford the high tech equipments yet.

instead we use programs and "compose our synth sounds" it should be just Charm. Dont know where the DJ part came from. we have been doing this for about... hmmm not long not even a year yet. but given enough time and money. i think some of our trance can be heard.

well FF melodies are being used up now... we just happen to decides to create one for the hell of it. the ones on my site are considered "newbie shit" we dont like it very much due to its lack of proffessional programs. our unreleased tracks holds in our files (alot of demos). lol

when we fist started we thought our "newbie stuff", acutally thought it was hardcore. weeks later. it became trash in our mind. but if you want to hear some new ones. rarely hard. we stop exporting it to the net. keeping files and tracks on hand for a cd and maybe an album. lol heres a site for the old-timer. you might have fun laughing at it hahaha because i always do for some reason.

www.mp3.com/Dj_Charm

^^have fun^^

"I plan on someday playing Melodies of Life. When I get the chance of composing it into sheet music." TTA

no matter how great everyone is. Money is the only way to be heard. which really sucks. you have to update and outdate the rest. ~sigh~ which i was rich.. eh? but you never know.

"the tabels might turn"

Charm ~ Music Is The Language To The World ~

Charm, you said:
<<no matter how great everyone is. Money is the only way to be heard. which really sucks. you have to update and outdate the rest. ~sigh~ which i was rich.. eh? but you never know.>>

I hear you. Not having any money can really set you back on what you really want to do. I know I have big plans to aspire for, but going around it with a what I make every week, and what I pay at the end of the month, it’s just not cutting it.

<< ~ Music Is The Language To The World ~>>

I agree… Specific kinds of music and their harmonics empower the TTA to new highs of reality. Sometimes I get these reactions to music, and my muscles start to twitch and spasm. Especially in the center of my forehead. I am always looking for new music and sounds to experience, and to quench my undying need for assimilation. I guess you can say, that I am hooked on the feeling
happy.gif
like a drug. But what propose could I have a need for music and their sounds, why a need for different frequencies all the time? And why doesn’t my alarm wake me up anymore? I have to get a new alarm clock every few months and switch what I have around, cause I get so used to the same alarm.

Anyone have this same feeling towards music? Or as always, am I the only one?

-TTA

i understand. its like playing the same music over and over again. eventually it gets played out and becomes ignored in your mind. like alarm clockz which pisses me off but by the end of the week i dont hear it anymore. lol i never wake up on time.

music depending on which types. opens and expand for more observation towards the sound. someone once told me that.

your left mind deals with sounds and your right with vocabulary words. mixing music in your brain opens up two different categories the mind pin points the sound. kind of like balancing it out.

left - our artistic abilities

right - umm i forgot...

thats why im more into trance. giving me images from music. a feeling. Adrenaline, would be the world i should use here. i guess thats why peoples take acid and x nowadays while clubbing. it opens up the left side to appreciate music. which shouldnt be used...

i use to pop acid and tryp to trance mix. not a good idea. kinda space you out for a long period of time. no, not like how they say it. "you start seeing visions and whack ideas". more of a calm and relax feeling.

since trance does not have any words, the right side is closed. and the left opens for more of a tryp. every sound comes clearer and the adrenaline rush is intense. by now i get to the point where music only cast enormous kick to my head. no need for drugz... lol weed is not a drug...
devil.gif

~Chvrmz~

Titor predicted that sometime before 2015, the powers that be would have succeeded in creating a "American Federal Empire". That prediction seems to be coming true today, and is currently going by the name of a "North American Union".

Back in 2001, such an idea was nothing less than ludicrous, but today we find major media figures like Lou Dobbs screaming about it for all who have ears to hear. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjsy2Z3kdI&amp;eurl=

- Peter

Yes, I realize that this topic is quite old by now, but I only recently stumbled upon the John Titor subject.

My post is simply a general statement to all of the members who have put in their two (or maybe more) cents on TT0. (I didn't feel it was absolutely necessary to go back to the last pages to find a thread mainly about discussing the reliability of him)

Anyway, to the non-believers:
You disprove most of his evidence sent in. Is there a possibility that the real John Titor did not send those in?

To the believers:
How many of you actually did give him an email to send to you in an earlier year?
How many of you actually noticed differences?

Generally:
Any part of his story could be true, and any part could be false. Regarding his predictions of a 'civil war' -and any other time traveler referencing this- could his definition of a civil war be different from ours? Possibly.

If anyone feels the need to reply or move my post elsewhere, go right ahead.

To those who are following the Zeshua debunking: We have entered yet another new stage.

Note that Peter, our Zeshua expert, was the last to resurrect this old thread.

Now note that at a time when Peter has quite a bit of heat on him, and has already tried to change the rules, we see a new forum member resurrect this thread. But not to call attention to Zeshua. Rather this new poster wants to go back and cast some doubt in your minds that "John Titor could have really been telling the truth. You can't prove his story false."

And our new member takes on another pertinent new user name: "dAdvocate". The Advocate.

For Time Travel, no doubt.

Transparency is appearing on this forum.

As I stated, I'm new to the whole subject and have not yet involved myself with the Zeshua story.

I probably will once I finish typing my reply, but then again I'll probably be late on contributing my thoughts to that too.

I just thought I'd say what's on my mind before I forgot.

Now, we can go back to leaving the John Titor issue be if it pleases you all.