what happened to John Titors postings???

I don’t get it…

Why can’t people who come to these BBS’s claming to know more then we mere mortals just speak plain English
happy.gif
?

Why do they have to go out of their way to make them selves sound smarter then what they really are?

Let’s see the list so far: Celebi, Renaldo, and now this guy.

Here’s a message I want to send out to out to all newbies who come here craving for attention. Don’t try and be false, don’t try and be this know it all Time Travel wannabe. Just be your selves, and remember to be human. Or else the TTA will be all over you
wink.gif

-Javier C.

SpiritCitizen,

Do you read the Time Travel message boards at communities.anomalies.net? Or do you post there? Just curious. Something you said looks very similar to something that was just posted over at the other message boards.

It makes me wonder...

-mj

The World of this World runs by making laws and deals.
The Deals remain inside the Laws.
By The Word.

Anarchy -- Absence of any form of political authority.
Knowingly, unknowingly, there are anarchrists in the World
of this World.

God did not say that people will not have to suffer!

Certain people have suffered, although not of consequence yet!

Self-induced, so far!

The Spirit remains!

By the Word!

SpiritCitizen.

Parallel Worlds people may not be considered to be citizens of other parallel Worlds.

Thus, other people may consider them to be an enemy, instead!

The same with OOBE'r, who claim a many great things.

Thus, other people may also consider them to be an enemy, also!

The Spirit remains with the Body until Death, both being a Unit or equal to the Whole.

Consensus!

SpiritCitizen.
tongue.gif

I'm betting that SpiritCitizen is one of the 2 people that got booted
wink.gif

Why you may ask?

Because no body talks like that, it's not genuine. It reeks of ego driven- attention craving motives, how Renaldo, Celebi and even John posted.

And it is this attitude that lures some people to fall for lies, that I just cannot tolerate to watch.

Truly,
Javier C.

it smacks of Celebi, to me, the posting nonsense multiple times and then replying to oneself. You think it could be Celebi in disguise?

You're definitely right when you say it's someone that was booted from here, Javi.. It's an obvious plea for attention.

-mj

Also, The Name "John Titor" may be of a dead baby or kid and a citizen of the US, I am tired of it also being used to refer to a supposed time traveler that used not his name or her name, but a Name of a U.S. Citizen.
I wonder if the person has descendents and what they might think of the name Titor being splashed around the Net?
Titor is a name of a real person!
mad.gif

Spirit Citizen,

Actually, John said that "Titor" was an acronym for TimeTraveler. I don't remember where he said that, I just remember he mentioned it somewhere
happy.gif

By the way, what's your point Spirit Citizen?

Are you Celebi, or Renaldo
wink.gif
?

-Javier C.

RE: :(

for some unknown reason my email just aint coming out right there. My email is that last bit there(after the >)

Re: The \"Time Travel Paradoxes\" thread is corrupte

Was this ever successfully rebuilt? I can't seem to find them. I've tried "TimeTravel0" and "TimeTravel 0" and couple known text segments with no luck.

Re: \"Paradoxes\" Thread Zip File

Mary Jane,

I would love a copy of the zip file. I am new to this forum and just recently heard about John Titor. I would love to read his original posts. Can you send them to me in a private message on this forum? ThankS!

Hi. Can I have a copy of the zip file of John Titor Posts? Or a link where there are his writings? Thanks a lot, greetings!

For every information, contact me in pvt...

Figlio,

Click on this URL to see the first "Titor" thread. His UserID was initially "TimeTravel_0" on this site:

http://communities.anomalies.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/27190/page/1#Post27190

That link is a copy of the original thread on Time Travel Institute. Paul Curran from Ireland started the topic, not Titor/TimeTravel_0.

Scroll down the thread to 2-NOV-2000. "Titor" made his first post there as "TimeTravel_0".

The thread continues as "Topics Limited to 11 Pages?" here:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=9237&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

He also posted on the Time Travel Institute thread "Parallel Universe":

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=9086&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1
Finally, you can see a copy of the thread "I Am from 2036" here:

http://communities.anomalies.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/3841/page/0/fpart/1

That is the only thread where he called himself "John Titor". The website where he posted as Titor, "Post-2-Post", no longer exists.

Figlio,

You're quite welcome.

This question comes up frequently so I have a post ready to go saved in my Documents folder so I can get it up quickly.

Have fun reading the threads my friend.

Ciao.