"The future ain't what it used to be."

what happened to John Titors postings???

Paperwork? The bureaucrats have a time machine now?

Nope, they star using portals...

Quoting Bob Dean:

Bob: Well, let me tell you what he might have meant. I can tell you from what limited knowledge I have. I can tell you that most of the gang that tore apart and went through the Baghdad Museum...

Kerry: Mm hm.

Bob: ...were our people.

Bill: Of course.

Bob: Oh, you knew that.

Kerry: Well, we figure...

Bill: That’s been heavily surmised by people trying to figure out what was really going on there.

Bob: Oh yes, they were our people. And that Lieutenant Colonel, or Colonel, that Marine Colonel that we put there in charge of the museum? You know who I’m talking about?

Bill: I don’t, actually.

Bob: We put a Marine Colonel in charge of the museum to look after it and hopefully regain all of the stuff that had been looted.

Bill: OK.

Bob: And to safeguard it after the mob had left.

Bill: Yes.

Bob: Well that Lieu... This is probably going to get my ass into a jam, but that Marine Colonel knew exactly who those people in that mob were.

Bill: OK.

Bob: And they went in that museum and they walked away with specific items.

Bill: Specific items?

Bob: They had a list...

Bill: Yes.

Bob: ...of what to bring back from that museum.

Bill: Yes. Shocking.

Bob: And so much of what was stolen [is] irreplaceable, worth its weight in gold, or platinum, or...

Kerry: But the question is, they took it somewhere.

Bob: Cylinder stones.

Bill: Yes, exactly.

Kerry: But you know, Dan Burisch says that we have the Looking Glass technology on those cylinder stones. And that’s time-travel technology that you can get off the stones. And there’s a stargate underneath in Iraq.

end quoted from:
Bob Dean 25 Feb 2009

cylinderseal3.gif
:oops:

Back