YouTube videos

Hi Dr. Hawkins,

That’s right, and these videos have been posted by one particular member, GamerZ.

His account has been suspended for the time being, because he wouldn’t comply when asked to reduce the volume of videos he’s posting. Basically, dumping videos here and there full-time. And also because he’d fill up his posts with a mess of pop-culture references, to the point his posts were nonsense.

So, starting now, I’m confident you’ll see a lot fewer Youtube videos and a lot more authentic posts.

Hope this reassures you at least a little bit.

Thanks for voicing your concern. 🙂 Keep in touch!

there should never EVER be a limit to freedom of speech… ever!
it brought your kind to the lowest most horrific future you could ever imagine in 2012 or 2013…
what happen on the agencies platforms which is pretty much the all internet since about 2016-2017 should never ever happen in other timelines… do what ever you can to allow full freedom of speech because otherwise you end like this timeline you are currently in

there should never EVER be a limit to freedom of speech… ever!
There are no absolutes with respect to our freedoms. In the case under review on this thread the member became a disruptive troll. I’ve been on this forum for almost a 1/4 of a century and seen what happens when there are no limits and the trolls take over. The forum dies and the site nearly ceases to exist. When the trolls are given unlimited freedom of speech other members exercise their rights with respect to freedom of speech with the click of a mouse. They unsubscribe with one click and delete the bookmark with a second click.

You have your freedom of speech here. Everyone else has the freedom to expect reasonable limits on behavior backed up with reasonable measures to discipline members who blatantly cross the line. Because this is a text based BBS “behavior” literally means speech.

If you take the time to climb off the pedestal, come down from Mt. Olympus and join the real world of we mere mortals you might observe that there is no fee to register on this site and post messages. Someone, however, is paying the bills out of pocket. COSMO is paying the bills. He’s maintaining the site. He purchased the site from MOP. Back in 2003 MOP offered to sell the site to me. I won’t say what the price was but suffice it to say the number had 5 digits to the left of the decimal point. It is not an insignificant cost in time and money to purchase, rent server space and run this BBS. All headaches associated with running the site, without limit - EVER, end inside his skull. That’s how COSMO gets to enjoy your freedom of speech. He made a decision, a very rare decision, to suspend a member’s privilege. Rare as in I can’t recall COSMO ever suspending a troll. The last suspension I can recall was made by MOP/Raul circa 2003. Once in two decades is not an imposition on member freedom.

dont know who the member is or what he did … a ban (that includes youtube) should only be reserved for the absolute worst… and extreme circumstances… no matter how big or small a forum is… as you know all platforms on the internet and i mean every single one of them… belong to 3 agencies… cia nsa and mossad they run your domains even if you dont know it… they run everything… in fact the internet was brought upon your society as a way of control and surveillance… the way it was achieved was by luring you into this ai iphone horrific zombie land (“future” as they seen it since they write your history going 80 years… in particular since the sham called 911 when it comes to the final product of a “society” and ofc timeline you are currently in)…

so while this might be a ban that is a justified… freedom of speech should be held holy… remember you are in a simulation with timelines within… you never want to end where you are now… it is horrific timeline

@bruno - I may not agree with everything @Darby says, but I do on this issue in many ways. I agree with you in many ways too regarding freedom of speech, but there has to be rules against trolls and other people who repeatedly abuse the site. And Darby made a solid point about personally witnessing forums being repeatedly abused by trolls, etc., thus going downhill in membership and dying.

The member in question who is under temporary suspension is someone who spammed the forum with multiple YouTube videos beyond belief and flooded many of his posts with an excessive amount of off-topic pop culture references. Not only did he do so, but he continued to do so after being told time and time again by staff to tone it down or to stop (in more severe cases).

I know this guy, this spammer. Believe me, he is not a troll most of the time, just has unusual/very fast thinking and is kind of…deficient in some ways. However he does not have bad intentions at least not most of the time. I had to come here because I found out he was sharing personal details of me and nonsense. Some of which could get me in trouble too, but there were so many nonsensical things he said. I also am more of a sceptic when it comes to time travel however I did experience some anomalous things myself. But I do believe most of time travel theories and what you have learned are nonsensical and don’t make sense. I suppose it depends on what one believes, but I also believe that science shouldn’t be religion but in practice it often is a substitute for one.

Also…he has been banned on most forums I frequent. Sometimes he has few actual genuine questions or contributions though, but he gets carried away very very easily. As I said elsewhere he could be described as a man-child.

I do have…trust issues, but in a way his random way of things did help me regain some lost memories which I am grateful for…him posting personal stuff about me and in inaccurate way has shaken that trust often.

He has like this library of tv and media in his head and constantly compares something to something in a tv show or whatever. Sometimes he’s spot on, sometimes its just surface level similarity. He’s just a loose cannon. And that’s what also bothers me too. He would be a great guy if he wasn’t so “stupid” and out of place. I have exchanged some physical letters with him too (initially on his insistence).

Sometimes its a wonder he gets through life at all. But he does irritate too many people and that worries me. One day someone might have enough with him. He irritated me many times in the past too but I learned to accept him over time.

I do agree with the point against censorship though. He can be reasoned with, too. But yea he does require a lot of attention.

Also…whenever he has times of trying to be funny or actually use humor, it gets misunderstood for the rest automatically. This could be said also about me or in the past, but I thought I made it obvious whenever I was being satiric or whatever but people didn’t get it in the past. In the end I started to write satire/intentionally bad fan fiction on sites like “archiveofourown”. That doesn’t make me a troll either though. That’s just an outlet, a fun way to express many things.

Also I guess because I always liked absurd humor.

No worries, we suspended his account indefinitely, so he won't bother us anymore. Sorry to see him go, but we couldn't let him generate that much noise on the forum.

Darby did point out that he (GamerZ) seemed to post pretty normal messages on other boards, which led us to believe he was trolling us here. Maybe he was... Maybe he wasn't... The result is the same in the end...

No worries, we suspended his account indefinitely, so he won't bother us anymore. Sorry to see him go, but we couldn't let him generate that much noise on the forum.

Darby did point out that he (GamerZ) seemed to post pretty normal messages on other boards, which led us to believe he was trolling us here. Maybe he was... Maybe he wasn't... The result is the same in the end...

He talks to me reguarly and I can tell you that its like he switches moods/intelligence out of a sudden sometimes. It gets very irritating sometimes. Sometimes its like loosing mind really. He knows about this thread as he watches it, he notified me about it today.

I know he can talk normally...at times. There are even people who tried to impersonate him or create AI bot after him...yes that happened.

Those are the real trolls though, not him. He's just...attention defficient or something like that and sometimes has odd way of expressing himself. Other times he's completely normal. And it really does irritate me.

Because of some of this there are people who thought me and him were the same person as well.

Of course, he does want to be back here and I can only hope that when he is back here, he can contain himself and not spam much at once.

Of course, he does want to be back here and I can only hope that when he is back here, he can contain himself and not spam much at once.
He's welcome here. The problem is that every post got stuffed with Sega Mega Drive and Rick and Morty references to the degree that it's just indecipherable, and so much of it drowned everything else out. This isn't a fast-moving site, so 20 posts like that per day tend to overwhelm. Me, Num, and Classicalfan626 have messaged him and tried to explain that, but I don't think it was heard.

I've seen otherwise normal posts get edited multiple times to keep cramming Sonic Spinball references in, so that played a factor in suspending his account, as it seemed purposeful. However, if the pop culture stuff truly isn't a game but is going to keep happening, then he needs to understand those posts are going to get cleaned up so the conversation can continue (or occur in the first place). It's not a way to silence or upset them, but it might be seen that way. We need to be able to keep things tidy, though.

If you're in contact and can explain that, and they understand, I have no problem letting them back.

I didn't realize that it got that bad here, but okay.

I suppose he just got too carried away. On so many sites I'm part of he kept crashing threads talking about Jazz Jackrabbit and other stuff. It has caused him to be banned from so many places. Only few sites tolerate him now and I suppose that brings more frustration to him.

as you know all platforms on the internet and i mean every single one of them… belong to 3 agencies… cia nsa and mossad they run your domains even if you dont know it… they run everything…
OK. Now I get it.

I do not know any such thing nor does anyone else on this forum. Am I wrong? Please let us know your prior experience with personally interacting with CIA, NSA and/or Mossad agents. It's OK to name names, places, times and the context of the contact(s).

The CIA, NSA and Mossad don't run this forum let alone "everything". COSMO runs the forum and before him Raul ran the forum. On the old Anomalies.net forum Olav Phillips, Rick Donaldson and I ran the forums. Olav was always from the UFO/MUFON community. Rick and I, yes, both came from different areas of government intelligence work. The people we worked with have had some good laughs at what we have taken on as a hobby. Beyond that our former co-workers have had no interest what-so-ever in our little "tin foil hat" society. Of course if you have something called evidence please post it. Just keep in mind that as I peruse evidence I keep in mind that most far flung ideas are trash or troll. You know what "they" (the CIA, NSA and Mossad and me too) say - opinions and assholes; everyone has one and they both stink. 😎

In your fantasy world will you believe what I just posted? No. Of course not. Fortunately I don't have to give a rat's ass if you do or don't believe. I enjoy my time here and don't require your approval to continue to do so.

Do you see that thing over there to our right? It's called a door. If this forum isn't your cup of tea then walk through the door, don't let it hit you in the ass as you go, and find a forum elsewhere that is to your liking. There are hundreds of forums to choose from.

But, hell. That's just my opinion.

And as a PS:

You bitch that suspensions and/or bans should be only used in extreme cases. I thought that I made it clear that bird brain was the sole person that I can recall being banned in the past two decades. Go ask YouTube and Facebook how many people they have banned in the past 90 minutes. This site is COSMOS' personal property. Constitutionally you do not have a 1st Amendment right to post anything here. It is a privelege grant you by COSMO. The Bill of Rights is a contract between the Federal Government and The People...and ONLY the Federal Government and The People. There is no such contract in the Bill of Rights between The People Over Here and People over There. COSMO is the sole legal arbitor of what is and what is not allowed. And he has been exceedingly fair with everyone.

as you know all platforms on the internet and i mean every single one of them… belong to 3 agencies… cia nsa and mossad they run your domains even if you dont know it… they run everything… in fact the internet was brought upon your society as a way of control and surveillance…
I used to think things like that, but the older I get the more it's apparent these people are idiots. It's paper tigers all the way down. Enough of them who think the same way might be in enough places of power to do things like ban doctors and whatnot from telling the truth on Twitter... Or get you fired. But that kind of thing is opaque and brittle and has a short shelf life.

I get what you're saying. timetravelinstitute.com is controlled by my registrar. My DNS is pointed at Cloudflare, which is one of those companies that updates their logo to whatever the current social justice thing is. The hosting here is a Droplet I lease from DigitalOcean. Those places have enough assholes working there to turn TTI off, but they don't control what I do, say or think. And to be honest, I think we're too small to be worth the trouble. If they took this place offline, I have backups and would pop it up somewhere else as lunchladysimulator.com.

If your concern is that I, Cosmo, am part of or owned by some agency trying to silence people like gamerz, let me assure you that my association with ████████ is as irrelevant as that ███ parked across the street. In fact, ████████████████ bears no connection to ████████, except for that one time when ████████. But you see, that ████████████████ was nothing more than a fleeting mirage in the vast desert of possibilities. Not that I wasn't ████████████████ about the proposition, but I ████████

████████
Look, I can't read that, any of those. Is that supposed to be a joke or is something broken here? I thought this was like spoiler tags but
unlike some other sites I can't seem to read this at all.

When I paste it into a text, it gives me just square symbols.

And as a PS:

You bitch that suspensions and/or bans should be only used in extreme cases. I thought that I made it clear that bird brain was the sole person that I can recall being banned in the past two decades. Go ask YouTube and Facebook how many people they have banned in the past 90 minutes. This site is COSMOS' personal property. Constitutionally you do not have a 1st Amendment right to post anything here. It is a privelege grant you by COSMO. The Bill of Rights is a contract between the Federal Government and The People...and ONLY the Federal Government and The People. There is no such contract in the Bill of Rights between The People Over Here and People over There. COSMO is the sole legal arbitor of what is and what is not allowed. And he has been exceedingly fair with everyone.

Bird brain...well I think he'd like to think of himself as a rabbit brain...but that's besides the point here. Well I would be willing to place the bets on that the next "birdbrain" to go could be bruno of this goes on. :p

Look, I can't read that, any of those. Is that supposed to be a joke or is something broken here? I thought this was like spoiler tags but
unlike some other sites I can't seem to read this at all.

When I paste it into a text, it gives me just square symbols.
I was just messing around :)

I used to think things like that, but the older I get the more it's apparent these people are idiots. It's paper tigers all the way down. Enough of them who think the same way might be in enough places of power to do things like ban doctors and whatnot from telling the truth on Twitter... Or get you fired. But that kind of thing is opaque and brittle and has a short shelf life.

I get what you're saying. timetravelinstitute.com is controlled by my registrar. My DNS is pointed at Cloudflare, which is one of those companies that updates their logo to whatever the current social justice thing is. The hosting here is a Droplet I lease from DigitalOcean. Those places have enough assholes working there to turn TTI off, but they don't control what I do, say or think. And to be honest, I think we're too small to be worth the trouble. If they took this place offline, I have backups and would pop it up somewhere else as lunchladysimulator.com.

If your concern is that I, Cosmo, am part of or owned by some agency trying to silence people like gamerz, let me assure you that my association with ████████ is as irrelevant as that ███ parked across the street. In fact, ████████████████ bears no connection to ████████, except for that one time when ████████. But you see, that ████████████████ was nothing more than a fleeting mirage in the vast desert of possibilities. Not that I wasn't ████████████████ about the proposition, but I ████████
cosmo.... they run everything... 3 agencies.... they are not dumb they lured you into the abyss..... not dumb at all but subconsciously terrified of the creator.... everything you have in the end of 2023 is a result of 3 agencies going rogue... it was planned.... and will be excused as evolution but in reality they destroyed you and yours
i am not talking about a forum or proxy or ips... this is way beyond this they are terrified of the creator but they do run the domain under the dome down to sea level