YouTube videos

OK. Now I get it.

I do not know any such thing nor does anyone else on this forum. Am I wrong? Please let us know your prior experience with personally interacting with CIA, NSA and/or Mossad agents. It's OK to name names, places, times and the context of the contact(s).

The CIA, NSA and Mossad don't run this forum let alone "everything". COSMO runs the forum and before him Raul ran the forum. On the old Anomalies.net forum Olav Phillips, Rick Donaldson and I ran the forums. Olav was always from the UFO/MUFON community. Rick and I, yes, both came from different areas of government intelligence work. The people we worked with have had some good laughs at what we have taken on as a hobby. Beyond that our former co-workers have had no interest what-so-ever in our little "tin foil hat" society. Of course if you have something called evidence please post it. Just keep in mind that as I peruse evidence I keep in mind that most far flung ideas are trash or troll. You know what "they" (the CIA, NSA and Mossad and me too) say - opinions and assholes; everyone has one and they both stink. 😎

In your fantasy world will you believe what I just posted? No. Of course not. Fortunately I don't have to give a rat's ass if you do or don't believe. I enjoy my time here and don't require your approval to continue to do so.

Do you see that thing over there to our right? It's called a door. If this forum isn't your cup of tea then walk through the door, don't let it hit you in the ass as you go, and find a forum elsewhere that is to your liking. There are hundreds of forums to choose from.

But, hell. That's just my opinion.

And as a PS:

You bitch that suspensions and/or bans should be only used in extreme cases. I thought that I made it clear that bird brain was the sole person that I can recall being banned in the past two decades. Go ask YouTube and Facebook how many people they have banned in the past 90 minutes. This site is COSMOS' personal property. Constitutionally you do not have a 1st Amendment right to post anything here. It is a privelege grant you by COSMO. The Bill of Rights is a contract between the Federal Government and The People...and ONLY the Federal Government and The People. There is no such contract in the Bill of Rights between The People Over Here and People over There. COSMO is the sole legal arbitor of what is and what is not allowed. And he has been exceedingly fair with everyone.

you do not understand what i am talking about... you think they care about a forum on the internet... one out of millions... they run YOUR system... from a to z... you are just a guest... their all purpose from the get go was to make the user... what you call npc... comfortable... to get you 100% dependent on the ai iphone and create a new kind of zombie... mission was accomplished... and there is no if or buts... mission was very much successful and the rest is... well sad history... it has nothing to do directly with you having a forum or 10 or 100 .... this is "yours" to keep.... it is your species that was destroyed while everyone of you and yours were being transformed

AHAHAHAHA I thought there will be nobody else but gamerz31w capable of either triggering laughter or anger with his language but HERE WE ARE.