A time traveler glimpsed inside the witness's own house

Somebody’s got some splainings to do?

Yesterday afternoon I witnessed a Time Traveler walking in my house past me!

No! wasn’t a Ghost! “He” was wearing a black T-shirt, and was there in the physical! I couldn’t discern facial features but I got a good overal view of his physical body!

He blinked into exsistance when I was sitting calmly. He walked from my laundry room through the kitchen, As my eyes caught site (posibly for 2 seconds in time.) When he realized that I saw him, he stopped instantly in his tracks! My heart thumped one beat out of my chest as my fear level rose and at that moment he blinked out of exisitance!

Has anyone ever witnessed something to this effect before?

CAT…

Hi Cat I just wanted to say I haven’t had any experiences lately but I have seen the men in black, a ufo, and several other experiences before but no time travel experiences but I believe in time travel/teleportation and the paranormal in general I have been to a ghost lecture before and it was three or four hours long also time travelers do exist their is no doubt that they don’t exist I have heard of some time travelers and one that told me stuff but I can’t tell you anything because it was a promise to me and him both! If you want to email me I would be glad to talk to you email me at Frog186@lycos.com. I have been studying the paranormal for five to six years and I have an time travel organization it is private and non-profit you can find it at www.tectime.cjb.net and I have also written some articles as well on that website.

Is this true Creedo what TTA is saying? Do you have the ability to manefest yourself in this way?

I have very keen senses and am intuitivly clarvoiyant! I have seen many bizare things in my life that demand explaination!

I have a personal inbox now that you can correspond back to me at, so please free to do so.

CAT…

Wow, that’s pretty weird, BTW, TTA I’ve never heard of anyone being able to see someone when they doing remote viewing, they are always invisible, that would probably be the first time that has ever happened if indeed that was a remote viewer and not a TT’er.

Tracker

Hi Cat it’s me again what is your email address? or if you want email me and I will email you back.

Hi Adam,

What could you possibly tell me that I don’t already know? Your just a pip squeak! I mean that nicely though! :slight_smile:

I’d like to keep the discussion on the board as I feel it benefits everyone! But if you feel that you need to talk about something private off the forum, please feel free to use my personal inbox as it is available! and if I feel that it goes further than that I will give you my personal email. You shouldn’t have a problem doing this because you also have a register under your name.

Anyways, so you say you have seen men in black? Hmmm what interest in you would they have? I think they are just disinformants!

Did you see a UFO up close and personal or from a distance?

Well I’m sure you have an idea as to my beliefs from my posting under your religion poll, so this conception of Ghosts being Time Travels in nothing new to me, and I highly agree that some are as I’ve specified in my past recent posts!

My experiences for some reason have been targeted by Time Travelers. Years back I witnessed what I believe to be a couple of Time Travelers who made their début with me and than departed (dematerializing before my eyes) leaving me baffled! I cant give you all the details but the event started when a bird flew past me and looked at me as if I was the only thing in site and flew right into oncoming traffic and was hit by a car and killed. I’ve never seen a bird deliberately do this! It was almost like the bird and me were in a transpiring time rip and the vehicles were not visible and the bird flew past and looked at me because I was the only thing it could see in sight! shortly after that is when I came in contact with the TT’s and a whole barrage of events transpired.

At that time in my life I couldn’t even conceive of such a crazy idea of Time Travel! But as the years past I had dreams that put the perspectives in order. My dreams finalized a message of communication to me. I thoroughly investigate my dreams and the information given was right on! I am still working on one presently which has yet to be completely solved, but the name and place is an aviation way point in the sky over a military base and a complete conspiracy theory!

Yes, yesterday was definitely out of the norm but not completely unfamiliar to me!

I pledge an ongoing fight against Time Travel!

CAT…

Good Question Tracker!

I’m not quite sure there is a proper answer for the question?

Why couldn’t it be possible? If light travels through thought, couldn’t it manifest itself into form?

CAT…

I have no knowlege of this event that you have spoken of.

I do know that the San Francisco area, is one area, that many appearitions do appear in from time to time.Swron creedo299

To TTA

Oh please, TTA does EVERYTHING have to be creedos fault?

There are plenty of time traveling wierdos out the to share.

I suspect that the real trick to time travel is in NOT doing it by accident. Not doing it is the tricky part. Not time traveling is the gift of sanity.

CAT
RE; disapearing guy in black tee shirt.

First best guess; somebody is spying on you.

Second guess; you are crazier than a hoot

Third guess; you are cia sent here to spy on this board incase a real time traveler should show.

Fourth guess; I really should get a life.

NOT!

Hi Cat it’s Adam I just wanted to say it was a talking parrot or cat that you saw and nothing else! Just kidding and no I don’t think your crazy at all most things either strange/weird or normal will happen just give it time and it might or not go away but at least you can try nothing will stop you making it or whatever it is too go away. Sorry kind of confusing but it works though and praying or saying go things will make it go away and I am sure about that because God knows all, sees all, and hears all. Well I won’t go into a religious lecture so just think about it awhile and tell me what you think. Well got to go sorry about the short post.

Yes Adam, I also suspect Satan at work here. I have looked into subjects that are very dangerous to him. Not only have I looked into deep subjects, I have an UNDERSTANDING of them which is very dangerous to him. Yes I’m being watched, but then again, I have probably always been watched. Whether I realize it or not, I am being groomed to be a CHAMPION for God. When all hell breaks loose, hopefully I will know what to do. Lifting the souls of others who will not have a clue as to what is happening. Naturally, satan and his minions are going to try to prevent me from making the final steps necessary to becoming one of GD’s MOUTHPIECES!!!

(AS A GOOD FRIEND HAD SAID ABOUT ME!!! :slight_smile: )

CAT…

Hi CAT it’s Adam again I just wanted to say don’t worry I am your friend even if we chat of course so tell me about yourself if you want to email me about yourself you can if you want don’t worry I won’t make fun of you or anything like that I am not a cop, reporter, journalist, military or anything like that just an ordinary person who wants to know the truth because being honest and so forth is the best policy and if I make you mad or angry let me know okay? I know all about Satan or Luficer the Devil the evil one but I also know about God and Jesus and I know the Devil goes for our weaknesses and not our streights sorry can’t spell that word if we rejoice and obey Jesus and God then nothing will put us down prayer is hard for me too do but I am learning how to communicate with God himself we call him Heavenly Father because he is our father and we are his children in effect children of God and Jesus is his son who created the world, animals, and humans sorry for the lecture but I am on a role if you don’t want me too talk about this and let me email me then that is fine too and if your faith is different then I won’t bother you! God made Adam and Eve the serpent which was the devil tried to get eve to eat the from the tree of good and evil and he made her do it then Adam and Eve were cast out of Heaven and placed on Earth to toil and so on eventually they died with their children sorry I don’t have scripture handy right now so I will end it for now! In the Beginning their was a war in Heaven The Devil and his evil angels fought Michael and his good angels but the good was victorious and The Devil and his evil angels were cast into Hell or Outer Darkness while Michael and his good angels stayed in Heaven or Paradise. In several countries or states they have found items that existed in the dinosaurs and neaderthals era so how did they get there one is aliens brought them there and two time travel and time travelers were involved while staying from the past or coming from the future and placing the items into the past and then returned to the future or parallel universe or world. I know only one but I kept a promise not to tell anyone anything about that person so don’t ask me to say anything okay? I have one question for you when you saw the being or whatever it was in your house did it speak or talk to you or it couldn’t speak or talk? well that’s all I got to say for now if you feel like posting on this message board or email that is fine with me!

Let the record show, that when I completed my grammar and spelling corrections on the above post, I looked at the time on my toolbar, and I was completed with it at 2:22. Again, I ask you to see how this is random. The nature of the above post was to emphasize how this isn’t. And what happened? Exactly what I mentioned that’s been happening a lot today.

~Question everything.

-TTA

To Everyone

I believe that a war will break out and the US will become a police state and Colin Powell will become president also in my dream that was a time travel dream I saw a video tape that showed cloning and other weird stuff on it as well and I saw outside of this window a city with domes, buildings, fair, and a beach and other people walking and talking it was futuristic and on the video tape was 1990, 2400, 4100 or bigger digits then those and this was my time travel dream.

Is this true Creedo what TTA
is saying? Do you have
the ability to manefest yourself
in this way?

I have very keen senses and
am intuitivly clarvoiyant! I have
seen many bizare things in
my life that demand explaination!

I have a personal inbox now
that you can correspond back
to me at, so please
free to do so.

CAT…

Basically it has been proven that those who believe in the paranormal have more dopamine than normal non believers in the brain.

Dopamine if in excess is an a very powerful drug,it is important,but in extreme quantitys causes you to see more into what you actually see or sense,a sort of senses stimulant,in excess youll probably hallucinate.

Higher levels do reduce the symptoms of parkingsons disease.

You are likely to see paterns in something or even hallucinate,which is partly simarlar to schizophrenia,but nowhere near as bad,but just as chronic.

Ive been saying it for fucking years “religious people are on drugs”,and im technically right
:wink: .

One day it may be considered a mental condition so watch out.

However it suggests that my dopamine is very low,this causes a certain level of drop in IQ,this is the result of missing patterns where there are patterns in a logic type test,
this explains why even religous people get good IQ scores!
which surprised me till i read up on dopamine.

NATAS_999_SYADDNE,

You are correct in understanding the chemical dopamine and its function in the human body but you neglect to analyse how it is created. But yes I have heard that over excessive increased amounts of dopamine can cause hallucinations related to mental disorders.

The human brain is a powerful tool, and may be found to be more than just chemicals. It can manipulate subatomic particles. Every time we think, we are not only forming electrical circuits in our brain but creating thought forms in a etheric field around us. Thinking or directing attention increases amperage and mobilizes energy into matrices of holographic interference patterns which actually contain information carrying etheric cells in the brain to theoretically be able to manipulate atoms allowing one to experience the Alpha and Theta brain wave cycle rhythms that can allow one to manipulate mind over matter and to possibly enter dimensional realms, with the help of the chemical “dopamine.”

The Penial gland in the brain is the size of a grain of rice but through meditation and thinking processes it can grow permanently to the size of an Almond! :slight_smile:

CAT…

Cat’

It’s pineal not penial. Although I think I might have a penial gland in there too. ‘Pine’ after ‘conical’ after pine cone. The pineal enzime is dimethaltriptomine. DMT the “God Molecule”. Dopamine is kids stuff by comparison. Don’t forget that befor this gland grows to the size of an almond it must first grow to the size of a peanut.

Natas 999 could only wish to have some extra brain chemicals in there…and we could only to be as intelligent as he. DMT is availabe in a rare semi-poisonus mushroom.

And yes I suppose the difference between ‘dimentia’ and extra-dimesional awareness is chiefly one of definition. Maybe NATAS999 is just affraid to ‘come out and play’.

How do you know it was a “time traveler?” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

TTA,

Have you ever heard of the Maeilaeian Triangle 25 Red?

Zx