Thanks to darby for sharing these links with myself last year.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24232098/Post%20to%20Post%20I%20am%20from%202036.htm
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24232098/Topics%20Limited%20to%2011%20Pages.htm
Thanks to darby for sharing these links with myself last year.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24232098/Post%20to%20Post%20I%20am%20from%202036.htm
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24232098/Topics%20Limited%20to%2011%20Pages.htm
Wow… Thank you darby. And thank you Mylo.
You’re welcome. I remember you asking Cosmos about the Titor posts a few days ago. I need to read through them myself as well.
I rebuilt the one from the old Art Bell forums a while back; this may be a little easier to read:
http://curiouscosmos.com/community/threads/i-am-from-2036.4/
Curious Cosmos is another site of mine that I had to take a hiatus from when my daughter was born - Once I get things here somewhat squared away I’ll move everything in the Time Travel section over to this site where it belongs
Feel free to register over there though; both sites will eventually be “sisters” of one another, though I’m focusing on this one first.
The “Topics Limited to 11 Pages” thread is actually on the site already:
https://timetravelinstitute.com/t/topics-limited-to-11-pages/14277
I’ve closed and pinned it and will assign Titor’s “guest” posts to his shell account one by one.
There’s also a Time Travel Paradoxes thread where Titor first posted (as far as I’m aware). Mop wasn’t able to transfer those posts over when he moved things to UBB due to the size of the thread so it’s just the first post, but Darby and Mop both have the contents of that thread. Here’s Darby’s repost:
I’ve moved the *original *thread to the staff forum so I can rebuild it and modify post authors and dates; once I finish that I’ll move and pin it to this forum as well.
Excellent. Reading through these posts/links will keep me out of mischief for a couple of weeks.
I’m pinning this thread until I get all the old Titor posts sorted out.
Thanks for posting this, Mylo!
No probs Cosmo.