If time travel is real…meaning it is invented in our future…
what is the likelihood this website and any others related could and would be crawling w government, CIA, &*whatever/whomever else *in hopes to gain knowledge…or worse
Could the sites themselves be…corrupted??
Remember the movie ‘men who stare at goats’…
And we know they were largely involved in remote viewing…
What are the odds they would be snooping around here??
I imagine anything that can be used to dissolve their power would be monitored. And as time travel could (depending on its true nature) be used to essentially disrupt anything, the discerning politition would no doubt be concerned with sanctioning such activities. And our affiliation with a certain future Floridian militiaman will have made us a target for investigation I’m sure.
No, the site is not corrupted by super secret government agents. People keep looking for conspiracies that aren’t there. Becomes annoying really. As far as what any government agents would probably be looking for is an un-balanced person who claims to be a time traveler, and then goes out and does something dumb ( like set off a bomb ) to create proof of his or her claim.As far as I know, there was one Dept. of Justice agent here for awhile, but, he was up front with who he was and who he worked for…but he hasn’t participated in any discussions in years.
And you forgot to mention the theory that Time Travel Institute is actually a message board for real time travelers. The posts are encoded, as messages are being passed between the time traveling group.
My relatives are focused on outside terrorism and cyber attacks from places like Russia and China, not silly message boards. I’m sure the government has software that scans the internet for them. They wouldn’t waste their time signing up. There are no top secrets posted here. Just sayin’.
It has been mentioned many times that this forum is known in the future…so I wouldn’t necessarily call it a “silly message board” haha
Also, I agree…I do not think 90% of them would sign up…but
I do however think the other 10% that signed up would just be trolling around bulling/being aggressive to the kind hearted people who believe in hopes to control/change things.
China is building a hydrogen/particle collider…
I think that says more about the science of TT than randoms on the internet.
Thats what Ive always said.scientists, government officials, doctors, physicists…
they can afford to be wrong about TT.
What do we…
you, me, the majority of humanity..have to offer the future if we are wrong and this war actually hits…hence them not caring about our opinions on TT and the physics behind it haha
again, we are currently in an arms race w China to build a collider.
I was thinking we could create an organization comprised of a database of missing person’s so that we could retrieve them to a later date and time. A form of temporal reconnaissance…
There was that wrist watch in the tomb thing in China. I might have interpreted it wrong in the past, or been half right about it. The open hands stood for the possibility of something happening. Now I have seen that the hands have moved down to the 4 o’clock and 7 o’clock positions in some of their postings, which means the probability is now much lower, or perhaps I have it the other way around, but I don’t think so. So it has turned into a virtual red robot at this point, unless we are in that little wedge left over. This is a concept of misconception I talked about before in another post.
I’m still not really sure what they were trying to do, but it appears to be waning in influence. I am calling it the Chinese Time Travel Scam though, and you should watch out for it.
It seems like there would be a lot more sites dealing with time travel, but this one barely stays afloat.