Is Satoshi Nakamoto really gone?

It’s time to reveal some information. Satoshi Nakamoto is not in this time frame. He will be back soon also Trump is not the creator of Bitcoin.

Thank you for info, judas had an idea that “he” was possibly *a “TT’r”

His “Judas’s” conjecture would eliminate Trump… if correct also, I believe you are both quite possibly correct! I wanted to ask you things but if you are the real TT_0, I was too worried to ask & deleted my orginal questions for you, now I feel I shouldn’t, they would be too specific, so I won’t. It would only be for curiosities sake without the right intention, that is wrong to do in my opinion!

All the best T_T ~QS

*Edit’s

1 Like

You can ask any question, but this topic concerns another subject. You can ask in private messages.

Perhaps we should ask our Mary Magdalene?

Oh good lord, I meant “he”

if that came off wrong, should have made that clearer? Sorry. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Satoshi Nakamoto (The creator of bitcoin) will be back soon.

I didn’t realize he was going anywhere/had left? Thanks for the heads~up! Well, if I understood that correctly!

Ok I am gonna ask one… question… I really shouldn’t.

What month did you go back to in 1975, if you are willing to say?

P.S. Let me preference it with… If you are uncoomfortable answering, or it’s dangerous saying… please don’t, I would not be offended.

It’s just a curiosity to me, *certainly not trying to put anyone’s cat in danger! In a manner of speaking. :sweat_smile: ~QS

You clearly don’t know who Satoshi is, you should learn about him as it is very important.

As for the month, I cannot provide this information as it is dangerous, I can only say that these dates are related to the publication of research on the decentralised internet and decentralised systems.

You are absolutely correct!

I don’t care about money, & I don’t even know if it is, even a “him”

If you believe I should for others reasons, & I think that is why you are mentioning this… I will look more into “Satoshi?”

I figured, thank you for being honest… the last thing I would ever want is to hurt someone who did sooo much good, Imho.

I don’t know what you said here… means “research on the decentralised internet and decentralised systems”**

& I don’t want you to explain what it means, nor do you need to. I can look it up, if I really want an idea on what you are getting at.

I’m not as learned… as I wish I could have become. I am… ok with that, I just hope you don’t think to poorly of me for it.

I have done the best * by myself & with learning what I could, with the opportunities… I did have.

Sincerely :upside_down_face: ~QS

*edited out

**edited in

P.S. should have read my reply before sending, sorry so much editing

The point is that restarting the economy with the help of decentralised technologies is the only way to stop the war.

Oh my Gosh, that makes sooo much sense! Wow! I read some Wiki stuff about what is said about Satoshi! Time_travel, *You are right in suggesting to look more into it. I do not like wiki, but it was a quick start on what directions, I can go!

~ Thank You… sincerely ~QS

*edit

To stop wars and a future world war, we need to halt the global economy so that we can restart it later.

But this will be a decentralised economy, without levers of influence over the masses and without decision-making centres. This will take away the levers of power from arrogant, money-hungry people that lead to wars.

Just Wow! God Bless… this endeavor!

I am so astonished & wholely sooo grateful for the effort is being put in by any/everyone involved helping humanity.

I always wished there was a way to “slap the powerfuls hands” & curb what they are trying so desperately to finalize!

~Thank you… on behalf of everyone, this effort is working on/& toward… the greater good of those good hearted people who are worthy of this!

I’m humbled & my prayers are with all involved in it… working for “the betterment of” mankind ~ QS

How dangerous is rain after a nuke… if outside the most dangerous zones/deadly zones, how far would you think is dangerous still because it can pick up radioactive sediments.

How long should it be avoided from direct skin contact & concerned should one be with it soaking through clothes?

1 Like

Just realized this is not the appropriate place for such questions, Will avoid off~topic next time.

You stay inside as long as safely possible.

1 Like

It all depends on the source of nuclear contamination.

If it is a nuclear war, it is best not to leave a protected area.

In any case, it is hazardous to your health and you may die.

1 Like

I wasn’t certain if rain could be that dangerous even out of contaninated zones because it can be moved by clouds, but after considering what I dreamt… I thought to ask someone who has more info… as the better option.

I just realized I never hit send on this message. Sorry?!.

I am certain you have answered my question, quite sufficiently. So I guess I didn’t need to post this still. But since I meant to & found it still waiting… I will at this point, just cause!

Thank you Time_travel , for all you can & do answer… when you safely can.

If you have any other advise that would help with *safety, for anyone like me…when it comes to so many “unthought of” unknown future/variables.

I am truly grateful ~QS

*quick correction in spelling… no new info added

1 Like

I do not know much, or keep up well with Satoshi Nakamoto. Anyword about him yet/still?

Hey! What a wild & crazy thing to… did & what an amazing turnout… for making it!

I would love to ask you soooo many things, even privately… just to see, but honestly, I make so many mistakes all the time still, I’d end up saying/asking something silly… as I do… do!

“Ahhh…

Beavis And Butthead Lol GIF by Paramount+

He said”

:joy: ~QS :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Nakamoto just signed with the Nippon-Ham Fighters for $55 million. For 2026 he’ll be starting at 3rd and hitting 5th. It’s a 5 year contract with a player $250,000 buy-out option and unrestricted MLB posting in 2028 (year 3).

1 Like