Hi, this is the first time I have seen this sight. Just wanted to start a thread on the theoretical basis of curved spacetime engineering. I know there are those out there who supposedly understand this, and even have devices that may or may not work based on these theories (tom Bearden and others), but I with my limited intellect, haven’t come to grips with the true understanding of vacuum engineering or even the foundation of what makes up time as we percieve it. Replies extremely welcome, and TT_0, I’d like to talk to you - maybe you can help.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Temporal Mechanics | 5 | 1083 | August 24, 1999 | |
| Magnetic fields and space-time curvature as a time travel mechanism | 0 | 1355 | December 29, 2019 | |
| Electricity, not light speed, as the key to time travel | 9 | 178 | June 6, 2026 | |
| The time of physics and that of human experience | 6 | 424 | July 3, 2000 | |
| Lines of simultaneity in spacetime diagrams | 0 | 259 | July 3, 2002 |