The "Titor Swap" Hypothesis

The “Titor Swap” Hypothesis

I am contemplating a self-correcting multiversal cycle. If every Titor in every “nearby” branch performs the same mission, the multiverse reaches a steady state:

  1. Branch A sends Titor-A to 1975. Titor-A eventually lands in Branch B.

  2. Branch B sends Titor-B to 1975. Titor-B eventually lands in Branch C.

  3. Branch C sends Titor-C to 1975. Titor-C eventually lands in Branch A.

In this scenario, “our” 2036 (if we are in Branch A) would receive a Titor with an IBM 5100. He looks like our John, talks like our John, and has the computer we need—but he is not our John. He is an “Arrival” from a neighboring branch whose divergence was low enough to be functionally identical.

1 Like

I will preface this with IF… he time traveled, to save disagreements devolving from the wrong parts of what I will say.

I would have to double check, but… for now, I believe you are absolutely correct! ~QS