Time Travel

Hello people,I am John Titor and I am back.
Who don’t believe me can ask me whatever he/she want.
We are now in 2012 but I am from year 2036 (I think you all know that),
I am back to help you to save the world…
I know,November 4th 2000 I wrote that in 2015 will be a World War.
It will may not happen.You can may avoid it but it is too early to tell you about it…
I am sorry but my Time Travel Machine is broken…I can’t return home…

LOL… Having trouble with your grammar?

2 Likes

That danged Google translator has trouble with Italian.

Welcome back 0/ im just waiting to see if the Olympic will be cancelled the chatter is strong. As per your comments way back. Cern a good place to go if you want to go home is it not?
Regards Blair

chuckle

1 Like

Is it were going to be more predictions definitely maybe?
Haha! Come on man…

When dealing with time, you might understand this better. I am Skarpz.

I can see you’re getting bored too.

Kind of. I’m still learning. I seem bored but at the same time I am extremely interested. =P

Hi i want to know if the third world war will be started in the olympic games

Lindzee Grummond has been the best since John departed. In my opinion of course. At least she wasn’t a one post wonder.

Lindzee Grummond is not Zeshua. There is lots of circumstantial evidence to suggest that Zeshua is Peter Novak.

Einstein has no idea whether or not Lindzee was Zeshua. What we are all reasonably sure of is that both were silliness.

Nobody is perfect “Einstein”,even I have some grammar errors

And I am really John Titor, believe me…

Welcome John. What do you think of my clever impersonation of you?

Also not sure if we met. It would either be
Sarasota 1981
Monterey 1988
San Angelo 1989
Please confirm MOS

You’ll find me under these call signs.
Ren1999, JohnTitor177456, John Thomas, JT2, Son of Titor,
AnonymousCoward This is JT.

Time Travel_0

Yes, and you are consistent in making the same errors. It’s like a signature. But the original John Titor didn’t have trouble with his grammar. And that does suggest you are an imposter.

Sure, and Obama was the savior who would bring hope and change. We believed him and look what we got! You we have even less incentive to believe.

RMT

For me, I get time confused when using sentences since my time order is out of place to other people. In person, I talk as if everything including past and future is present but when using written grammar my time seems odd to people because I use time in the sentence from whence the order it was in the time it really is in in that sentence structure order. I still need grammar skills but my grammar is getting better. Just my input on grammar and time.

I disagree. I have been reviewing the original JT messages, in comparison to the IRC chat logs, and have made some interesting finds. First of all John Titor DOES have a grammar/spelling problem. Only posted messages were free of most of the issues. I guess that is the difference between reading, reviewing, and posting, as opposed to just typing in IRC. Unless those IRC logs I’ve seen are not confirmed to be from the same supposed “John Titor”