Does time break down when combining the equations of quantum physics and classical general relativity?
See! I have always believed this also. Time is an illusion, it had to be, the only thing is the eternal⦠is, now⦠that is really real to us?
Itās just a matter of when⦠but no matter when in in the infinite is pointless, things no longer breakdown, they are stable as it was meant to be. But in the physical things break down, sin did this, that is what we use time for here, to measure the seemingly breakdown, to fill a need, to count it, like money⦠money isnāt really real, it is something we created to fulfill a need, like time to measure something, but it does so somewhat falsely. how we spend it is what matters here, because once spent it becomes a part of the eternal, it always stays done. Unless, in the physical you have a time machine!
I canāt help but have always wondered⦠what happens if I started screaming, & we froze that moment like a picture with sound on & revealed it in that frozenness? What would that person hear, would it be a perfect sound as long as it was shown, would the scream have no sound at all, or would you only hear a extreme finite moment of the sound⦠so quickly, maybe⦠like a peep scream? or⦠like a memory? & it seemed like you heard it, tho⦠it never happened at all?
Perhaps time is similar to a record album and the C204 allows us to jump around to various locations on the record as if lifting the record player needle and placing it on a different location of the record?
If this is fact, then it may indicate that our entire galaxy is inside the event horizon of Sagitarius A Milky Way black hole and time only exists within black holes as mass rotates around the galaxy like a record album?
Is this the solution to the lack of a time equation when merging classical general relativity & quantum physics?
LIES⦠Off with His Head! ![]()
I like this idea! & I swear I have heard this before, also⦠somewhere/somewhen!
No! Really⦠that makes sense to me. I like your ātheory!ā
hmmm⦠like a record? i love music! Not the world so much lately! ![]()
So to answer your question; your singing voice may be recorded for review on the glactic record. Tis but a matter of moving the needle back to the correct location to hear you sing.
Yeah⦠About that!
āehemā I may not be the one you want to hear singing much of anything!
![]()
We should try to keep my, singing tracks⦠towards the back! ~QS
i canāt help but mention itās strange the universe/record seems to spin around one particular star from our perspective, I also canāt help but wonder why that is?
Beautiful pics, especially the last one!
I could have swore we were on the outer edge arm of our galaxy at one time! i.e. not so inner? ~QS
Time canāt ever end, itās an infinite axis as far as basically all quantifications go. There may be a big crunch, one day, but itās all a part of a cycle. Compare atomic valances to Bodeās Law and youāll start to get a scope of just how ordered the chaos of the Universe actually is.
Welcome back To the fray, TimeTravelerZero![]()
~QS
Across scales, from atoms to galaxies, systems tend to settle into discrete, stable configurationsāquantized states, resonances, attractors. This gives the universe an underlying order that emerges from the interplay of symmetry and constraint.
In three major scenarios, time as a physical parameter ceases to function.
-
In Heat Death, time becomes emptyānothing changes.
-
In Big Rip, time ends in a finite interval.
-
In Big Crunch, time ends because spacetime collapses.
Cosmology treats these as legitimate physical possibilities, depending on dark energy and cosmic density.
Oh! I get it! I see what you were trying to show with it. Thanks JudasTitor! ![]()
What we perceive as ātimeā may be a form of drag friction on mass when passing through gravity wells. Think of it as being pulled through water by a rope attached to a boat. That drag friction (time) may not exist outside of black hole gravity wells, confirming our existence within the Sagitarius A black hole event horizon.
Why does drag friction/frame dragging slow time as mass accelerates?
I wasnāt gonna say anything but since Apocalyspe dragged me in kicking & screaming, I might as well post something here first⦠then!
First off, so you are saying the song should be⦠tow, tow, tow your boat, instead?
I totally apreciate what you are saying! Buuut, If I am honest with myself⦠I feeeeel like, you might just be⦠showing off one of your album collections, while explaining things! ![]()
I love me some Šailz! I am soooooo freakinā jelli
![]()
The recording (time) ends when the needle reaches the center of the disc. We perceive the distance traveled by the needle as time based solely on the memory of the previous location of the needle. If we move the needle off the disc, the recording (time) stops; and there is no recording (time) outside of the disc (outside of the Sagitarius A black hole event horizon). We are currently the needle traveling the recording (time) of the disc (Sagitarius A Black Hole).
i just want to add clarity to my heart.
Now is always here & thus eternal.
I think once we step outisde this experience of time, it changes quite a bit. it gets springing in a sense. a minute can be stretched into months, or months could be squished into a minute.
You can go back or forward & watch time play out as normal, or watch it in fast forward while it seems like it is still playing normal.
whatever time may be here, it is not quite the same?, outside of the physical.
I suspect, thus why it is/may be possible we can do some of that here with it under the right circumstances.
But if we can still call it time there, it is the real expression of time āagain if we can even call it thatā maybe the eternal now IS the better word for it there & an off~hand vers. here ālesser reality of it properā.
thus in that way time can not end. as far as a universe.
I would be willing to bet time ā& that universeā could be ended real quick. But I would hate to try any experiments to find out I can prove that theory.
So I am just going with gutās hunch on this one.
All that over one heart. I am so weird
~QS
I realize I was thinking in too many directions/multidimensionally when I said time canāt end. It can stop ābe stopped & reversed/thus end as we know it,ā time wise.
I would suppose is what was posited in the first place. ![]()
Sorry TimeTravelerZero, I didnāt mean to come off as⦠argumentative.
Anyway another fun video.
About 19 & half minutes.
Having a good night, been practically starving to learnā¦
want to digest as much food as I can.
As long as I get it in there, I can benefit stillā¦
otherwise when the fog kicks in nothing sticks. āshrugsā
Sorry, if⦠over~posting. ~QS
Is it possible they we could be inside a black hole & would never even know it?
I find it weird they say how old the universe is & how long it takes to be swallowed up in the black hole, is almost the same amount of time it takes for light to reach us, but we are seeing itās passed⦠when in truth we could be swallowed up already but we couldnāt tell because the light hasnāt caught up yet.
Like they/we havenāt even realized we could be ācaughtā by a black hole already & wouldnāt not even know it⦠since we do not fully understand black holes only that⦠they suck. ![]()
I mean we think we do, butā¦
But why?
We should be spaghettifying. Hmmm this is something I really need to think about more honestly speaking. Like what ARE the implications of this idea!
@Paradox22, do you have any comments on this also.
It doesnāt have to be the secrets āof the universeā if you know the answers, but how you might see āan opinion onā it would be great!
[some small edits made]
I believe this is our current predicament. Every star in this galaxy is slowly traveling around Sagitarius A black hole while falling towards it, as if we were a needle on a record. Time may not exist outside of this effect; outside of our galaxy and outside of a secondary event horizon we cant perceive at the edge of our galaxy.


