Accidental Time Travel Experience???

Goddessofchaos

Temporal Novice
Good Morning.
My name is Jamie, and I have an interesting tale.
Let me start with an event that happened 4 years
ago, that has stayed with me ever since.
This is how it sincerely and truly happened.
I am just wanting theories and answers. If they
exist.

I was watching TV with my then husband, James.
We were watching a tv episode of FireFly, a canceled
series on Fox. The show was shown out of sequence for
some reason, and the episode we were watching was
actually suppose to be the pilot episode. We had seen
atleast 4-5 episodes before this, though. In the begining
of the episode there is a battle scene. There are ships
fighting ppl are dying and then there is a flash at the corner of my left
eye. I blinked thinking this was reflections of the tv somewhere.
This happened in a total of 2-4 seconds. To me it was like
slowing time and it was more like 10 seconds. This may not seem
like a lot of time but it was to me in that moment. When I blinked
I saw the reflection again, it was fleeting so I turned my head,
Nothing. So I turned back to the tv. Suddenly it wasnt my
tv area. It was a tv area with a huge Entertainment center
and wooden floors, with a rug, there were sparkles of silver
type light and the scene on TV was the same
but this was not my home. In the corner of the room
by the entertainment center was an exercise machine of some kind.
and a mirror on the wall to my left. I shook my head and turned to the mirror
and stood up... then I was back in my carpeted Living room with my
oh medium size entertainment center and no excersise equipment and
a very worried and confused husband. James said I went white. I started to
breathe faster and I kept shaking out my hands. When I stood up he said
I said "this isnt here." I was shaken so bad. I let it go thinking
maybe it was just a very very deep dejavue. Eventually I forgot about it.
2 years later, I was divorced and had met this man who i had been dating
about 6 mos. For valentines day he gave me the dvd set of Firefly.
We were so excited to sit down and watch it. We went into his LR
and started the first dvd. The pilot episode. The scene came where the
ships were bombing and going away and ppl were dying and out of the corner of
left eye, something shiny caught my eye, i looked and it was a reflection
of the silver and red shiny hearts I had hung from the entryway to his living room...
reflecting off of the mirror on this left wall because of fan blowing them and
catching them in the light. I smiled and turned back to the tv... Here is where I
freaked out. My body became cold. My toes and fingers the coldest but my body
was cold. In front of me was the scene I had seen 2 yrs before. I saw the entertainment
center, the wooden floor, the carpet and the ab machine in the corner of the room.
I began getting this nauseas feeling that was so overwhelming that I stood up. The gentleman
I was seeing said I looked scared. He said I told him, " I have seen this. been here, maybe."
and just like that the feeling of nausea subsided and I started to shake. I felt like the next two hours were in a flux, like out of warp is the best I can describe it. I tried to act normal
but I was so unnerved by the whole incident I had to eventually explain what happen to him.
I was so afraid of being ridiculed and picked on that I only told ppl very very close to me.
I have tried to find some explanation into it,
There were discussions and theories of Epilepsy, which our family has no record nor do I.
Seizures. I have never had one, ever. It wasnt a seizure... No one understands.
Do you think a person can time travel by accident?
Can it only happen once?
Can it do it from past to future or vice versa?
Can a person program themselves ( on a wild side) to know when
they are not in the right path or place that they are suppose to be
somewhere else and remote astral project to where you are suppose to be?
If my situation does not have any remote possiblities of time travel or astral projection
or even remote viewing
do you have any idea of who i may be in touch with to possible just theorize with me
to possibly help me understand.

When I tell you I was in my LR and then suddenly it was like physically being
in the then unknown LR, it was as real as real can be. sights, sounds, feeling.
I havent had one since, or before for that matter, but its impression is lasting.
I appreciate all the time you took to read this post, I know its not your
normal Q&A, Atleast its not for me.

Sincerely,

Jamie

so. if everything was slowed down for you, if you felt tired, you were moving so fast that you ruptured the time-space barrier, initiating the time travel sequence. if you were not tired, someone who WAS moving fast picked you up.

I’m a 53 year old level headed male in the uk.

Never have I mentioned this before, yet It’s always been in the back of my mind?

When I was nineteen,I kept dreaming about Victorian Britain(I think it may of been Edwardian).always in the same place in the Town where I live.

One night I had a bizarre dream that felt so real.. it felt like I was being sucked into something, it only seemed to last about three or four seconds( no, I’ve never done drugs or taken anything). I can remember the smell of sweet horse muck, cobbled streets with voices & the sound of cart/ wagon/ horses hoofs, all seemed very loud. shops with small square windows, drab coloured clothing, most men had mustachios & beards & the women..high necked dresses with long skirts.

I can even recall the street I was on because there was a crooked steel or wooden beam holding the houses apart above with a kind of passageway/ courtyard underneath ( I later seen an old photo of the building). All this with a feeling of spring in the air.

I also felt very safe.

It does get you wondering what on Earth was going off with my mind at the time.

All I know was it felt nice at the time.

However, I felt completely drained when I awoke.

One of the three is either quantum physics or collisions of different time lines or it is a point of military compression

One of the three is either quantum physics or collisions of different time lines or it is a point of military compression

I hate to say it, but that sentence makes no sense. Things or events aren't "quantum physics". Quantum physics is a field of study and knowledge concerning physics. What the heck is "collision of timelines"? and likewise, what is "military compression"? You obviously make up the last two terms but how can anyone respond if only you know their definitions?

Oh, yeah. You realize that the OP posted the question 16 years ago and never posted again, yes? It's what we call a "One and done hit and run".

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing your experience. I've also had an experience that I've never been able to understand, except to call it time travel. No machine involved, however.

Here's what happened: 

When I was a child and playing outside, I was visited by my older self. She was a literal, physical person and had a message to deliver. I remember meeting "her" and going back to a mirror and trying to figure out if that was how I would look when I was older. I was kind of stunned -- and wondered how it could be real. Time moved on, I don't think I told anyone about it, because even as a child, I thought it was a little nuts, and I forgot about it. Then when I was older, in my 20s, I had a dream that I visited myself as a child and it was that exact same moment that I had forgotten about, except that my perspective had changed and I was the person visiting the child. That second "visit" was a dream whereas as a child, the person visiting seemed real and I was awake. 

There are/were additional visits (one of which has happened, again as a dream and some of which have not happened yet) but I've never been able figure out what this was. I do occasionally have precognitive dreams which are quite vivid/surreal and happen exactly as dreamed, but this was different, even as far as the vivid dreams go. Obviously, the experience was inexplicable and kind of intriguing. I have no history of mental illness or hallucinations. I don't really dwell on it but sometimes I wonder what the hell that was. 

This is the first place I have ever found where anyone has had an even remotely similar experience. I can't add anything beyond what I've already noted, but thank you for sharing your experience, GoddessofChaos. Obviously it's different from mine but close enough in weirdness that just reading about your experience was interesting. I believe we are tapping into something unknowingly. And now I might want to rent Firefly to see if anything happens, lol! Anyway, best wishes.