My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

someguy

Temporal Novice
I created this website in November 2006 to tell my story.

My story includes a six day abduction experience, during which I was given access to a time travel device. When I was 18 years old,I was abducted by two gray aliens in 1992 for six days (earth time), but believe I had actually spent on the order of between 25 - 40 years time traveling. I was then reverse aged and returned only six days after I was taken.

My memory of this abduction, and the events that occurred during this abduction did not start surfacing until 1997, 5 years later. From 1997 until late 2005/early 2006, I was not able to face these powerful and frightening memories. In 2006 I was finally able to come to terms with the possible reality of these events and began researching the Internet to find corroboration for my experiences and the corroboration that initially had the biggest impact for me was found at serpo.org and I posted my book/thread one month prior to the release of the serpo story.

What I've discovered in short leads me to believe I indeed was abducted by what are commonly called gray aliens. These beings have large, black eyes, slim builds, and gray skin. These beings I believe used me as a sort of test subject for a time portal, however, I believe a future version of myself, more than one, was involved in my abduction. I am coming to realize there is a much, much larger picture emerging here; not just for myself, but for our planet.

We are on the verge of some major changes. And these changes will occur worldwide, with or without the consent of the minority of whom I call the "controllers", and who have been responsible for keeping the majority of this planet in the dark, literally and figuratively. Myself and countless others know these changes are now upon us.

Aside from my abduction experience, I have had countless contacts with a person who looks exactly like me, only younger or older, depending on my age at the time, who claims he is my "future" self.

This individual has approached me, my friends, parents, coworkers, acquaintances, strangers and even celebrities in an attempt to convince me of this reality.

In fact, I was sort of forced to accept the idea that I may have traveled back to visit myself after a number of friends and acquaintances, including an ex-girlfriend's grandmother, etc., approached me and asked if I was a time traveler, because "someone just talked to me who looks just like you and told me about my future...". Not only have people asked me this, but my memories now confirm what I've been told, and what I now believe to be true.

I have a countless stories like this, and they reach back to my early childhood. My wife as well has had a sighting of a ufo and gray alien, and believes that she's met an older version of herself on at least three occasions.

I am in the process of creating a timeline of events that have occurred throughout my life, as well as events that I see as soon coming to pass.

The first of which is contact with my "future" self, which I see as getting the ball rolling so to speak. These are all memories, and I can describe these and numerous other experiences from the point of view of having been there. I "remembers" this imminent contact with myself as occurring in this time frame (2007 - 2009). I'm literally waiting for the phone call, or the doorbell...

I see very exciting things around the corner, and I feel compelled to share these things and my story with everyone willing to listen. If for nothing else than to let objective parties weigh its value.

To this end, I have recorded a number of audio interviews with a friend's help to assist in bringing all of these experiences and more to the surface, and to create a place where everyone can have access to them.

There is much, much more to this story, but in short, I am trying to get a message out that we are going to see two significant ET contact events, the first of which is to occur in Pennsylvania in the next 12- 36 months. The second is going to be a mass landing event, which will occur around 2011- 2012.

<<<There is much, much more to this story, but in short, I am trying to get a message out that we are going to see two significant ET contact events, the first of which is to occur in Pennsylvania in the next 12- 36 months. The second is going to be a mass landing event, which will occur around 2011- 2012.>>

When this comes true, come back and we'll talk

Renato,

began researching the Internet to find corroboration for my experiences and the corroboration that initially had the biggest impact for me was found at serpo.org and I posted my book/thread one month prior to the release of the serpo story.

I hate to break this to you, my friend, but given how you stated the above, the Serpo story can't be considered to be corroboration. You made a point of stating that your story came first, indicating that you couldn't have copied from the Serpo story and then used it to corroborate your saga.

But the opposite of the coin is still in play. Because your story was posted first the same chance remains that he (Ryan) copied from your story and then you used his story to corroborate yours.

I'm not suggesting that either situation occured. I'm just pointing out that there's no avoiding the possibility that one source copied from the other and then each mutually corroborated the other's story.

Well your right darby, we can not discount all possibilities, so I do agree, but I still feel pretty confident in my message.

hey conclusion, I think you will be coming to talk to me if that comes to pass, LOL, who knows

Someguy

So give us your website address. I wish to read some of your stuff myself and see if you are credible and if freely available your audiotapes if they are streamed. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thx.