Advice concerning advanced time travel studies

AWD

Chrono Cadet
The following is advice concerning more advanced levels of study into this subject of time travel.

In some unexpected ways, this field of study will affect the nature of who you are in a fundamental manner as you advance in it.

Certain realizations occur within how you view reality.

I will give you one example of why this is true. Over time it will change you.

What I would like from you, is to post back here, as to how it affects what it is that you stand for, as it sinks in. A forewarning: You will likely go through transitional period which could be a little rough.

But have no fear, this is a Raiders of the Lost Ark adventure – Extraordinary!

Are you ready?

If GOD has given mankind free will, and mankind then develops Time Travel (and it doesn't matter if it were 10'000 years in the future), How much free will do you think you really have, if our own future

manipulates or influences their own past (our present). And they would! So would you.

Therein lies GODS level of intellect. Free will indeed!

A differing perspective on the (alleged) Roswell-like early craft downed.

If our future were to wish to advance us, as humans, more quickly, they might drop advanced technology in our laps. A Roswell craft, and it's occupants might be seen as, perhaps prisoners escaping from a prison thinking they got hold of a craft and made a clever getaway. These sacrificial lambs, either shot down, or by a pre-arranged crash landing, end up in the military hands.

Now, you could look at it as a conspiracy and a cover up, or you could take the attitude that I do.

That even the inmates of the penitentiary know whats going to happen when they are handed the keys to the prison (And we do act badly-even to each other). When the inmates realize this happened too easily, they might step carefully as they exit the gates of the prison. You just know there are going to be hillbillies with shotguns ( and very advanced weaponry.

I myself, have had to, at times step quite carefully.

I call this type of influence “Forward-Reverse Engineering” where our future passes off advanced tech., we develop it, thereby advancing their own level of technology even faster. Before you know it we are thousands of years ahead of the technology curve. I call this “Leap Frog Technology”

A good example of what I am relating would be the Skinwalker Ranch related experiences.

Reference to this are in part, the books:

The Hunt For The Skinwalker

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/164-4906348-8671746?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=the+hunt+for+the+skinwalker

Skinwalker Ranch In The Shadow Of The Ridge

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=skinwalker+ranch+in+the+shadow+of+the+ridge&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3Askinwalker+ranch+in+the+shadow+of+the+ridge

If GOD has given mankind free will, and mankind then develops Time Travel (and it doesn't matter if it were 10'000 years in the future), How much free will do you think you really have, if our own futuremanipulates or influences their own past (our present). And they would! So would you.

Therein lies GODS level of intellect. Free will indeed!
Based upon your flawed logic, which is based upon a false premise,
the eugenicists would have already decimated our population.

This is a really weird thread.

It would be better to look at Stonehenge and realize we don't know how it works because somebody might have came back in time and erased the knowledge of how it works. Really, there must have been 50,000 people watching Stonehenge operate in 500 BC and not one of them figured out how to communicate it or write it down for posterity? Seems fishy to me. 

Gray alien tech is not suitable for human space travel and should not be used unless there is no other way. Either the scratch drive system or the paint can method should be researched and used instead.

Recognize that much of the advice is for those of you who actually do Field Work. Addressing the real world encounters you might come across. The fact that you WILL be tested, when doing field work is why I pose these mind tests. A belief system doesn’t have to be true, or truth, it just has to get work done, therefore the flaw is not in the logic.

As for the Eugenics issue, voluntary is the solution. I do it,with myself, daily- starting with my own brain. The idea that the more intelligent you get-the more intelligent you can get, and therefore solve seemingly unsolvable problems.

I will share that with you in off-topic. One can choose to move forward, or not. If the idea is to eliminate human suffering, then this choice would be a real world solution. I would think going forward, that the Chinese Government would be the more likely to work on Eugenics, than the West with it’s moral compass pointing away from forced genetics modification.

I personally, as a time travel researcher, often look beyond a linear timeline——–> It helps to envision that God sees humanity from the future-back. In this research where time-travel might exist location wise, we will find anomalies which exist right along with this-at those locations-NOW, even if the anomalous phenomena is being done in another time. The location, not being there at the right time becomes more important.

I would like to suggest to you, who wish to have expertise in this subject, to do the same.

Now, I would like you to consider, what may have happened in our future, if the major moral compasses which are major religions had not been put into place. Where would we be in society now?

What would our future look like where this moral compass has never been put into place?

When we look at time travel technology being available, once in place, every day, every week, every month, of every year, from the point time travel is perfected, someone will be making changes in

Time, from then-on.

Christianity being two thousand years old, we would not have the comprehensive information needed to determine how this was put into place. We do have more information on the formation of the Mormon Church as told by Joseph Smith. You should think for yourself, as an advanced time travel researcher, what the following excerpts mean. I will point out that no disrespect would be intended or implied, quite the opposite, as for the motivation, the results and goals of institution.

Early spring 1820, Manchester, New York, USA Two glorious entities Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon religion, writes: “It was on the morning of a beautiful, clear day.. .1 kneeled down and began to offer up the desires of my heart to God.. .1 saw a pillar of light exactly over my head… “When the light rested upon me I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description… One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!’… “I asked the Personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right, (for at this time it had never entered into my heart that all were wrong) and which I should join. “I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong… “I soon found, however, that my telling the story had excited a great deal of prejudice against me among professors [believers] of religion, and was the cause of great persecution, which continued to increase; and though I was an obscure boy, only between fourteen and fifteen years of age…yet men of high standing would take notice sufficient to excite the public mind against me, and create a bitter persecution; and this was common among all the sects all united to persecute me.”

Source: The Pearl of Great Price, by Joseph Smith – History 1:5-8, 14-19, 22.

21 September 1823, Palmyra, New York, USA Golden apparition In this next episode, Joseph Smith was shocked to see a light appear in his room, and a human figure within the light: “Indeed the first sight was as though the house was filled with consuming fire. The appearance produced a shock that affected the whole body. In a moment a personage stood before me surrounded with a glory yet greater than that by which I was already surrounded…” The figure, whose feet did not touch the floor, revealed itself as “angel Moroni” and gave Smith specific instructions. The scene repeated itself three times during the night. After the third time Smith was surprised to hear the cock crow and to find that daylight was approaching, “so that our interviews must have occupied the whole of that night.” The next day Smith found himself so exhausted that he couldn’t work in any useful way in his normal chores. His father thought he was sick and told him to go home. On the way he fell to the ground when trying to cross a fence, and remained unconscious. The angel appeared to him once more and told him to reveal his instructions. Smith went on to found the Mormon religion. By placing the case in this section on Myths, we do not mean to state that the story was invented or that no such event took place. Millions of people today do take the report at face value. Ufologists, on the other hand, might claim that it represents a typical “bedroom visitation” type of alien contact. We do believe that it is unrelated to the events we seek to study in our Chronology of unexplained aerial phenomena.

Source: Francis Kirkham, Concerning the Origin of the Book of Mormon (Salt Lake, 1937), and Smith’s own account in publications of the Church of Latter Day Saints.

Synchronicity is a solid tool to use in the field. A chaos generator, which is not that far off from the working science of time travel, if you can figure out how to build one, will open doors for you.

“The time has passed when time doesn’t count”

-Paul Valery,

“La crise de l’espirit”

A final personal note: If I were a Time Traveler, that is what I would do-Pick of the religious stragglers, by both an early experiment in inspiring a religion, and as institution of a moral compass, for our own futures sake.