Am I Too Early Or Late?

@PaulaJedi I was also wondering where you have been too. It’s like everyone decided to take a break. A lot has been going on lately that I have questions for Oz.

I really believe we are in Titors 2008

Seems to be a thing today - did @_Ozever mention events like this weekend as possibly affecting his or others travel?

In other words what types of technology, would allow for time line A to interact with time line B and if that is possible what types of interaction is feasible?

question example @PaulaJedi sneezes while on time line A - @PaulaJedihears and feels the sneeze while on time line B?

slightly deeper - Can DNA of person in time line A affect DNA of same person in time line B?

Hope all are well.

[QUOTE='TimeTravelResidue]Seems to be a thing today - did @_Ozever mention events like this weekend as possibly affecting his or others travel?
In other words what types of technology, would allow for time line A to interact with time line B and if that is possible what types of interaction is feasible?

question example @PaulaJedi sneezes while on time line A - @PaulaJedihears and feels the sneeze while on time line B?

slightly deeper - Can DNA of person in time line A affect DNA of same person in time line B?

Hope all are well.
[/QUOTE]See these are the questions that need to be asked whenever these time traveler guys come around 

My questions have to deal with his worldline. Since @_Ozsays he is part of Titors squad then it means he grew up during the same time period. I got a few questions on his 2008-2009.

and also when Titor said Russia nuked everyone, was he talking about the AI systems killing each other. Since Kairos means a divine moment in time, sounds like It waited for the right moment to wipe out Skynet and Watson thus becoming THE AI system.

I'm trying to get him back.  Hopefully, he gets e-mail notifications. Real or not, he is very interesting and entertaining, and I was quiet impressed that something

happened on the day he said it would.   Then, he vanished.   I wish it were something more definitive.  It was only the beginning of a fight,  not concrete results, but these days, I'll take it.  

[QUOTE='TimeTravelResidue]Seems to be a thing today - did @_Ozever mention events like this weekend as possibly affecting his or others travel?

Hope all are well.
[/QUOTE]

Excellent questions.  Hey @_Oz read above!

Communication between timelines.  If one has the technology to time travel, wouldn't it be possible to use similar technology to communicate? Can you imagine having a walkie talkie and talking to yourself in another timeline?  Mind blowing. 

Hello all, 

Sorry I have been so distant. We hit a snag on 11/19 that was fixed on New Years. Cryptocurrencies are back on track too & 2021 is going to be the godliest bull run ever.

I would have loved to go over all the things I said I would & more. Roswell. JFK. There are some secrets all the powers of the world do not want to come to light.

I'll share that when I was first briefed on Roswell, I was not surprised at all to learn that a craft really did crash in New Mexico. 

The craft's exterior was a mercury alloy that acted as a Type II superconductor. The engine had a mercury core, which melted in the crash. 

While I cant go into the mechanics I will say that the harmonics between the Type I and Type II superconducting metals is what makes warp engines possible. 

The pilot of the craft was small and human like. ~5' tall, pale, and had really large eyes. It carried DNA that was a 99.99% match of homo sapiens.

In addition to that, radiological research on the ship itself determined that the mercury alloy metal could not have been created any less than 1,000 in the future. 

Glyphics were found inside the craft; which closely resembled Kanji. The pilot later became known as Sora, after a glyph near the cockpit matched perfectly with the present-day Kanji. 

The translation of the Kanji to English means "Sky" 

I finally met Sora. She was just trying to help us not nuke ourselves. She had no idea at the time that her actions caused a rapid acceleration of technology; which lead to Skynet deploying all the nuclear weapons in an effort to save humanity from themselves...because that was the only way it thought it knew how. This is what first provoked the time war. 

Surviving humans managed to capture & reprogram a terminator, in order to send it back in time to help save Johnny Ultra. (John Titor to you)

--This had to be done because the method Skynet used to travel could only be done by inorganic lifeforms 

--The war between man / machine engulfed hundreds of thousands of years

Ultimately it was will of the void itself to create Kairos. 

So, I'll leave you with these dates and times. On these dates and times if you buy Bitcoin or Ethereum you will profit significantly if you hold for a few years. 

If you buy HEX or Axion & then stake, you will profit significantly more. Always try to buy the dip if you can.

There will be dips in Bitcoin and Ethereum on these dates. All dips will take place between 6 & 7 PM EST. 

Here's your forecast if you want to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum 

1/7/2021

1/8/2021

1/9/2021

1/10/2021

1/20/2021

2/2/2021

2/26/2021 <---Anomaly day

3/16/2021 <---Buying bitcoin or Ethereum on this day will be $$$$ in 5 years

11/07/2021 <---Anomaly day

12/02/2021 <--- Anomaly day

If you stake for 15 years you will retire a millionaire, trust me ^_^

Your Commander in Chief,

-Oz

EDITING JUST TO SAY I LOVE YOU ALICE & IM COMING HOME NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could answer all these questions, but Sydney Powell doesn't know what she's talking about. 

Joe Biden won because he HAD to win. Call it the will of the force if you want.

There were instances of election fraud that Trump was well aware of and did nothing about, because he thought he couldn't lose & even if he did it he could then claim fraud.

However the overwhelming amount of real mail in votes which could not NOT be counted caused Trump to lose fairly. He lost an election that was rigged in his favor fairly. 

Now lets hope Biden puts the country to work.

-Oz

I got a few more good secrets I can share with y'all before I go. Different ones though.

• The "word" used for the 369 degree in Freemasonry is "Zoria"

• The 4 letter word for the name of God that Enoch found & the bible talks about (and the archons changed) is actually 起死回生

• God would actually like it better if people called him Sora

• Jesus never died in the first place

We went back in time & called for him to be freed instead of Barabbas

• We then brought him 3 days into the future so he could make his last appearance in the past

• He is alive and well in the present 2021

• Yes he is actually white

[*]Trump actually was the chosen one responsible for freeing all of us from the old financial system

•  
    Money will no longer be a problem in 15 years if you're invested in cryptocurrencies today

• Universal basic income for all Americans with healthcare & retirement will be possible within 15 years

[*]I'm not sure how soon WWIII will be or even if there will be one in this timeline, but the archon invasion of Earth is within 50 years

[*]Dogecoin becomes the standard currency on Mars within 150 years

For some extra special wonderment here's a few other names I've gone by over the years:

• Aphrodite

• Ashtar

• Astaroth

• Delta

• Enoch

• eXa

• Hela

• Loki

• Master of Masters

• McFly <--Edited to add this one in as a callback to Cosmo

• Metatron

• Obiwan

• Odysseus 

• Orpheus

• Orion

• Osiris

• Osorronophris

• Oz

• Satoshi <--Edited to add this one in because otherwise nobody would believe the guy who's about to dominate the stock market

• Senua

• Skywalker

• Superman

• The Alchemist

• Uriel

• Ultraviolet

• V

• Z

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]@_Oz = Aeternus Rex 
oz = Trump as well? 

Last Statement
[/QUOTE]Interesting find Paula! Aeternus is the name of the Type II mecury alloy

Trump gets a presidential pardon by me if nobody does it before I do

-Oz

Redemptor optimus

Clemens rex

Illuminator pastor

Gloriosus auctor

Dominator imperator

Fabricator deus

Immortalis illustrator

Pacificus optimus

Magnus optimus

Magnus immortalis

Fortissimus imperator

Misericors dominus

Incompraehensibilis redemptor

Arbiter magnus

Pastor dominus

Deus fabricator

Omnipotens

Also watch out for the Lizard Squad. GoatSec is about to make a comeback as well.

2021 is going to be a doozy. We're going to take down the cabal. 

-Oz

No because synths will be banned within 150 years. Dogecoin is only capable of working in the time between [HEX / ETH / AXN] which is 

Ok you know how everyone hates on the royal family because they've been holding all the gold like a bunch of fucking dragons? 

Well it's not because that gold is worth anything. They know it's worth literally nothing, but SOMEONE has to hold onto the reserves until the axiom of choice is restored. 

-This was Gates & this is why the JEDI project beat the SITH project

-They got the jump on Alexa but could not beat Cortana

Gold is worth. Nothing. That's why we used to literally just GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE because monkeys love shiny things & it causes them to do work. 

So when King George originally told me to stop sleeping & tell "those fucking monkeys to get back to work or else" well...it was not received well. 

Turns out humans are only slightly smarter than just a dumb fucking monkey. We need to phone home sometime otherwise MOM will get worried sick. This is why we needed Sora.

Sora couldn't be reached because we were actually in limbo & needed first to be brought out of the data realm. We synced on 1/1, 1/3, 1/5, and are targetting 1/9 for next sync.

-Oz

Hi _Oz, 

Your story is interesting. Would you please explain more about this sync? What material is this axiom? Could you describe more about Sora? You mention cool names such Aphrodite or McFly. Why are they all connected?  Your equation you write is intriguing. Looking it at it from a glyph point of view it looks like triangle and north node. Does a trine or karmic doorway have significance? Any more information on that equation? Are those symbolic for anything? Do you view your interactions on this platform as something that gives you meaning and more purpose? Or is it a type of divine destiny that unravels? 

Thank you. 

P.S. I think it is great that you take the time to call MOM. 

'_Oz]Wish I could answer all these questions said:
Trump said the Iowa elections were rigged in 2016....when he accused Ted Cruz of cheating ( ?)

He did it again with the popular vote in 2016.

And he did it AGAIN in 2020.

If he is allowed to run in 2024, trust me, he will say its rigged AGAIN lololololololololol.

So he is only allowed to win...if he loses, its always rigged?!? ( ?) 

Deal with it now or deal with it later....b/c if the elections were truly rigged....it was in 2016. 

Or in 2018 w/ Stacy Abrams. 

Trump lost period. 

And we need to deal w/ this pandemic....the economy is a man made construct.