Ancient Texts Reveal Proof of Time Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy_P

Temporal Novice
The Australian researcher Ronald Pegg claimed to have found descriptions in ancient texts that match to the contents of a certain 1995 produced multi-media compact disk. This would mean that somehow, modern technology was taken back in time for ancient people to view.

He asserted that “The documented accounts in certain ancient texts known as prophetic 'dreams' or 'visions' are about the contents and pictures from the 1995 Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multi-media cd-rom”.

If this is true, then it is Proof of TIME TRAVEL.

Let’s put his claim to the test with a ‘verse by verse’ examination of ten texts that he said contains proof.
LINK to Evaluation Session

My history book contains a quote by George Washington. How could he have stated something that would someday be put in my book, so far in the future?! He must have been a prophet!

Tard.

Stop posting this [censored] on every [censored] time travel site.

<font color="red">MOD EDIT: TimeLord, that is your first warning. Please keep the language clean. I refer you to the TOS you agreed to when you joined the site.[/COLOR]

Eddy,

New threads are not required and I ask that you stop creating new threads. You are more than willing to bump your old threads here if you wish people to see them. But please stop adding new threads with the same sales pitch. I am sure you understand.

Thread locked.

Thanks,
RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.