Another Interesting Dream(of Sorts)

KerrTexas

Super Moderator
During one my recent meditations, drifting awareness thought-out the galaxy, the journey shifted in feeling and detail. I was watching a very large asteroid as it silently moved through the darkenss. It was not symeterical in form, but looked kind of like a twisted. elongated slab of cookie dough, with pock marks and deep pits covering its surface. The piece of rock had fissures (stress cracks)at various points in it's mass.

As it got closer to Earth, it began to break up into smaller pieces ( the cause of its disintegration unknown) and from above the Earth I watched as several larger pieces pounded into the surface of the Earth...one hit India, Two hit the Pacific Coast ( one just off the coast of California and the other in the desert region just west of the Arizona border )with smaller pieces falling randomly across its path of entry..almost like someone throwing a dirt-clod at Earth.

I remember thinking or having an awareness that the scientist's always were aware of the possibility of such an event, and had the belief they could stop or alter the asteroids path preventing it from striking the Earth. For whatever reasons, the fractured structure of this particular Asteroid prevented any attempts to deflect it or destroy it.

There was no reference to time in this "vision", however it did "feel" as though it was not too far in the future. Something also included was the astonishment that it wasnt noticed before, apparently hidden from view behind another celestial body until it was too late.