CIA and John Titor

42fake

Temporal Novice
I’ve not seen posts regarding the lack of accountability governing the Pentagon. I’m starting a new topic about the CIA’s involvement. The things you’ve read here are far from fiction. John Titor could have very well been a CIA operative. I’m certain there are people who can shed light on the issue.

What this makes me wonder about, is if the Pentagon and CIA still exist in John’s 2036 post apocalyptic world.

Do you mean that maybe, John might have been involved with the Pentagon/CIA in either 1975 or 2000?

I’m curious to know more about your theory. It’s not something I thought about before.

There are a few problems with the “John Titor could have very well been a CIA operative” hypothesis.

For example, why would the FBI allow the CIA to encroach on their jurisdiction? The CIA charter gives it international jurisdiction for intelligence operations while the FBI retains domestic jurisdiction. The FBI doesn’t give up domestic jurisdiction to the CIA.

The above presupposes that following a full nuclear exchange between the US and Russia resulting in 3 billion dead worldwide and almost half of the US population dead that there would even be a CIA, FBI and Pentagon left standing in Washington, DC. DC itself would likely cease to exist.

Within the Titor Saga we get a glimpse of Boomer’s (the author) view of soldering during WWIII - The Shotgun Militia - where he, at age 14, carried a shotgun in the militia. A lot of good a shotgun will do in a 21 century infantry battle. Contact in an infantry engagement generally takes place at 200 to 500 meters. A shotgun is good at a maximum of 30-50 meters. Boomer had a 12 boy’s romantic view of what soldering might be. He missed reality by a century of fiction. You can look online at Ukraine and see what 21st century soldering is like in a full on war similar to WWII. (BTW: SMArt precision guided 155mm artillery rounds have been around since 2000 in the NATO/US arsenal. Civilian drones with cameras have been on the market since 2006.) From the war in Ukraine we know exactly what the outcome would be for a Shotgun Militia. The Russian army is sending untrained “shotgun militias” to the front lines in Ukraine where they are almost instantly turned into biomass good for future farming of Ukrainian sunflowers.

In Titor’s Saga Russia is his ally. They win the war together. Have you been following the war in Ukraine? The Russian military is, and has been for almost 2 decades, a corrupt, untrained, extremely poorly equipped unprofessional mess. They can’t defeat their next door neighbor where their lines of supply are the shortest possible let alone take on an opponent across the Atlantic Ocean.

That might be the biggest strike against Titor as being an operator for any US government agency. In his saga the US government was his enemy - Russia was his ally. He fought a war, with Russia as his ally, against the US government not as an agent of the US government.

To expand on that idea: Once again drawing on the Ukraine conflict, we know that on the modern battlefield US/NATO troops wear ballistic armor. Even with the ballistic armor available in 2000 a shotgun would be almost worthless beyond maybe 5-10 meters. They simply don’t have the penetrating power to defeat modern body armor. They are useful in clearing a building or trench but that’s about their limit of effectiveness.

Boomer was never in the military and, though there is a shotgun in a couple of photos he submitted, it didn’t appear that he had any real experience with shotguns.

Do you think John Titor is real or fake? Some people claims that he’s fake including his own time machine. Who should I trust? Would he be SWAT,CIA,NSA,MIB,FBI,NATO soldier? Did american government really killed him? Probably it’s none of my business,but I’m just only curious.

gamerz,

I believe that I answered your question in the previous post with respect to Titor/TT0 being a government operative. You threw the alphabet soup at the question so I don’t know how “SWAT”, “MIB” and “NATO” got into the mix. SWAT is a police acronym, Special Weapons and Tactics. It has nothing to do with the military. I assume that MIB is the fictional movie acronym for Men in Black. Ummm…no. NATO is a military treaty organization, North Atlantic Treaty Organization. You don’t work for NATO. You work for your country which may or may not be a member of NATO. That only leaves the CIA and FBI. As I said, they have separate jurisdictions and the FBI doesn’t let the CIA encroach into its jurisdiction - domestic operations. And last, Titor/TT0 was not a US asset. According to his own story he was a Russian asset working against the US, not working for the US.

So the answer is he was absolutely not an FBI or CIA asset because they were his enemy.

Did the US government kill a fictional character who appeared here and on Post-2-Post as a character in online posts? Well, no. He didn’t exist as anything other than pixels making up text in posts so unless killing pixels is something that can be done killing a non-existent “person” cannot be done. The story was total fiction, not “fake”, fraud, a scam or any other event that could otherwise be classified as some sort of crime. It was just a story. Sorry. But that’s just the fact of the matter. Years ago I was able to convince a well known physicist, Dr. Robert G. Brown, PhD - UC Irvine mathematical physicist, to comment on the story and allow me to post the comments here. To say the least, he found the physics part of the story hilarious, as in laughably wrong. Titor got just about everything that he posted about the “physics” of his gadget wrong.

I also even heard about some sort of Larry Habor that he is IT lawyer I think. Would he be John Titor?
I also heard something about IBM5100 that he needed it because he started working on Ubuntu Linux based software? Unix I think. Right? However I also heard that Mariana’s Web according to Internet Iceberg has access to time machine.

It’s Lawrence Haber. He’s an entertainment industry lawyer not an IT lawyer. He’s been a top corporate lawyer for both Disney and Universal Studios. In other words, he works in the area of fiction, not technology. No, he isn’t Titor. He’s a busy attorney who didn’t have time to sit up all night, night after night, posting until 0300 and beyond on this site and Post-2-Post. Some people are convinced that his brother Richard is Titor but there’s not much in the way of evidence to back that up. Did Larry Haber actively participate in the story? I believe that he did. But that’s a very long story that is detailed over many posts over the past 22 years. Too long to repeat. I’ll just suggest that you go and read all of the posts that we’ve archived here.

Yes, a big part of the time travel story, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, was the necessity to invent time travel, assemble soldiers for time travel teams all done in an immediate post apocalyptic nuclear war hellscape where 3 billion people died, just so they could send a man-child “soldier” to recover a 1st generation micro computer`because it could do something that no PC in 2000 could do (but he never said what that fantasy was). It makes no sense at all. There’s nothing that a PC from 2000 could not do both better and infinitely faster than an IBM 5100. Even there his story was inconsistent. Sometimes he said it was an IMB 5100. At other times he said it was an IBM 5110. He’s supposed to have been this highly trained soldier sent on a mission to collect data and a very specific computer - but he can’t keep straight in his mind which model he was supposed to get.

Oh, several folks including Titor’s prime defender “Pamela Moore” suggested that it was just a typo. Of, course - a typo. Except one small detail: If you’re familiar with the story, Pamela asked him to send her “something” that had been through time travel. And so he did. He peeled the strip of tape off of the computer that identified it as an IBM 5100" and sent it to her. She posted it and said it was proof that he had obtained an IBM 5100. She never noticed the laughable irony of that piece of tape. It didn’t read “IBM 5100”. It read “IBM 5110”. It was no typo in his posts. He weaved this web of mystery surrounding the 5100 and didn’t have an IBM 5100 at all. Remember, according Titor’s story only the early models of the 5100, not the 5110 or any other IBM computer, could do the special trick.

No. The IBM 5100 OS was not Ubuntu or any other Linux distro. The OS for the 5100, released in 1975, was Unix. Linux is based on Unix - not the other way around. Linux wasn’t invented until 1991, 16 years after the 5100 was released. By the time Linux was released the IBM 5100 had been out of production for 10 years (1982). Ubuntu wasn’t released until 2004.

Mariana’s Web has a time machine, eh? Mariana’s Web, as such, doesn’t actually exist and it isn’t a person. It’s simply a reference to the “deepest” part of the dark web. It is simply sites and individuals that spoof their identities, locations and use VPN to disguise their IPs. For the most part they are criminals doing online crimes.

My friend, did you do any investigation on your own regarding this story?

Of course he wasn’t interviewed by the FBI or anyone else, nor did he disappear from custody. Why? Because he doesn’t exist.

The fictional Carlssin story was written by a (then) young writer Chad Kultgen (Chad Kultgen - Wikipedia). He’s now a legitimate movie producer (sound familiar?), screen writer and author but at the time he was writing for the tabloid “Weekly World News” (Weekly World News - Wikipedia). That’s the tabloid where his copyrighted story was published. It is completely fictional, i.e. Chad made it up in its entirety, which is what he did for a living as an author of fiction stories. (Link: 'Time-Traveler' Busted For Insider Trading | Scoop News) Not fake - fiction intended to be humorous and satirical. The articles in WWN are mostly satire that poke fun at the UFO/Paranormal “true believers”, if you know what I mean. The articles are not about real events. WWN went out of business in 2007.

Yes, I know. Its been over 20 years but I am, fortunately, blessed with a “pretty good” ability to remember details over long periods of time.

There are threads in the archives from 2003 concerning Chad and Carlssin.

PS: This is the only place that I could find the complete story that Chad wrote: LISTSERV 16.0 - SF-LIT Archives

What does the Titor story even offer? Rather then asking who you should trust, maybe it’s work asking is it even worth the bother.

The CIA would really be lowering their standards if they hand someone like that amount their ranks. Also, neither could he be acting as a misinformer. Government agencies both at home and abroad, have long stopped perpetuating new-age conspiracy. Society is like a wind-up toy. They wound it up many decades ago and it still hasn’t stopped.

On the flip-side, however, I can utterly guarantee that his Time Machine was for real: it could bend a laser…he even had a photo of it and that my friends, is a closed case! 😂

I am honestly not familiar enough with this and I have not seen that photo of the alleged Time Machine.
But I assume you are joking given your last sentence.

Now what was that experiment called that happened in siberia? Honestly that thing seemed the most plausible when it comes to time travel theories, it was using mirrors. Of course what it allegedly produced is not even traditional time travel as its been described, but its one that makes the most sense in my opinion. I am sceptical whether real time travel can exist, even though I do believe in many other things.

I’ve not seen posts regarding the lack of accountability governing the Pentagon. I’m starting a new topic about the CIA’s involvement. The things you’ve read here are far from fiction. John Titor could have very well been a CIA operative. I’m certain there are people who can shed light on the issue.
what pentagon.... 3 agencies run the humans world as you come to know it.... cia mossad and nsa... and they are one in the same as of 2024... pentagon is just a side show rumsfeld and cheney officially ruined it... junior was just a stamp he had no control no different than any other president since nixon