Creality Ender

HikuTechy

Temporal Novice
There are many variants of the Ender printer so I thought it might be better to have a generic thread for Creality Ender 3d printers.

Today I got my first 3d printer and assembled it, it is a Creality Ender 3 Pro 3d printer.

3dprinter-parts.webp

3dprinter-assembled.webp

I have yet to configure it and set up software and such for it. That said I have used 3d printers before so I know how to 3d print,

but now I have my own. It took me about 3 hours to assemble it. I have a bunch of STL files downloaded and will also be making

my own later on. I have made my own before, but it was like 6 years ago. It may take me some time to get into this stuff again.

This is a relatively popular, cheap and upgradable printer, which sort of fit all the requirements I had for getting one.

I was incredibly close to buying an Ender. What dissauded me was that they have a few too many models, and I wasn't sure what I'd be getting. Decision paralysis, but I've heard really good things about them. IStick with the devil you know, even though that devil takes days longer to assemble, LOL.

This looks awesome - What sort of things do you plan on printing? If I was going to get any other printer it would probably be one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks awesome - What sort of things do you plan on printing? If I was going to get any other printer it would probably be one of these.
I'll mostly print things relating to my ongoing projects, but also useful or nifty things I find on thingiverse or elsewhere online.

The 3d printer will be useful for making more sophisticated psychotronics (like radionics/radiesthesia devices).

Robotics support structures, enclosures for electronics (like Raspberry Pi stuff), models of my dream vehicle and house..

Definitely share any Thingiverse links for radionics, I would love to build something like that and experiment.

My 3d printer is now operational

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZJqSzVZccU6xs3cgvmRtSl1xG7WNh6uySBV

I had some issues at first, the bed leveling has 4 screws and all of them had to be turned, if only one of them were turned too long it just came off, but if they were all turned it raised the bed well enough. The other thing was with feeding the filament, turns out the filament had to enter a bit lower so I had to press on top of it with a screw driver to get it into the hole (from where the filament tube goes).