Energy sources

isitreallyimposible1

Temporal Novice
Hi, so from my research the main thing holding us back from time travel is a powerful enough energy source. I was just wondering if anyone had any alternate ideas for power sources beside harnessing the sun or black wholes. since we don't seem to have the capabilities to do either of those yet lol or maybe even ever.

at this point i am just looking for some theories. Alot of you seem to have done a large amount of research on the subject and some of you might have scientific backgrounds. I just figured this would be a good place for some information gathering.

to my knowledge the best working theories for time travel currently involve quantum mechanics. But this would mean what could travel through time would be very limited. There seems to be many other theories floating out there but alot of them would involve large and i mean large power sources. Also i do have another question are there any theoretical physicist currently working on time travel theories cause i would love to read there research.

There is lots of speculative fiction. I have not come across anyone actually researching the time force. And all the theories seem to be a dime a dozen. It's almost like any useful information about the control of time has been eliminated. So it does make one wonder where Einstein got his sources from, for his theory of relativity.

yet there seems to be alot of rumors about futuristic science going on around the 1920's
Yes, I believe there was a lot more information about time and gravity at that point in time.I built Tesla's Zero Time Reference Generator. Supposedly invented by Tesla in 1920. The device is a gravitational weight oscillator. Yet very little information exists about this device. I'm still experimenting with this device. Almost 100 years have gone by since its invention.

it seems they were trying things back then that we barley try today cause it seems to advance. So it begs the question how did they come up with these ideas and why exactly did they attempt them.

I firmly believe that the full nature of the basic forces were fully understood at that point in time. So the idea of applying that knowledge was probably widespread. With that kind of knowledge, time machines, space drives, and teleportation, were just considered an engineering problem.

I also suspect that time machines were developed to go back in time and alter the knowledge base that we are taught from. Thus, we have the existing silly science we are presented with.

I have read about the dark energy. It is a type of energy on outer space but has not been harnessed. It just naturally gives off, it is one big thing used in the explanation of the expansion of the universe. The universe is growing