experiment

eyecare74

Chrono Cadet
I'm working on an easy but I believe fun experiment for this site to maybe liven it up a bit. I think it will also test a few of our so called "gifted" individuals. I'll post back on this thread when I get the details worked out.

don't know do ya

Of what the paranormal? A place where we can never actually be just pick up the perception of it.
A time where we may be able to go someday, but only if we remain in our own comfort zone of having physical requirements to keep us alive there. Paranormal is like thinking what is at the end of a black hole, a place we probably will never be able to go due to extreme events and our comfort zone requirements, but could think about paranormally, while time another altogether different subject as long as we have our comfort zone of physical requirements keep us alive and end up in a similiar comfort zone of events. Events of extremes like gravity and such are completely different.

I feel and think that I am going around in circles at this point so until it seems to be communicated differently, my physical body was here, but whereever my brain and mind went, well, that still remains to be seen. I like to stick closer to the reality comfort zone and leave the events of theorizing to others for the most part.

I take it since no one's posted anything here since 2010, this experiment either never happened or is long over. Still, it would have been nice to know what it was. :(