Explanation of Temporal Theory

superior

Temporal Novice
<font color="brown">Welcome from the future or should I say a future. I will briefly explain time. If you have questions please ask?

Time as Repeated Matter

A clock does nothing except repeat itself. When the hour hands move round the twelve hours then twelve clocks exist as quasi-stable macro-objects. These objects are real defined by the placement of the hand and the tug of the atomic scale matter of the complete object via its mass towards duplication. I shall henceforth refer to these temporal duplicative objects as TDO's.

The brain as evolved the ability to parse events in such a manner as to ignore TDO's of little survival enhancement potential. TDO's that are connected along a sequence provide observational awareness of temporal movement, but with the universal entropic slide it is sensed to be unidirectional. This is however a illusion since the universe is projecting a TDO of itself in a arbitary temporal direction....with regards large scale structures. The realization of this in the XXXXs meant a frantic effort to map the full topological structure of the universe. The result was a artifical build of a bi-directional temporal structure. This solved the problem of dark matter for it was found the improbable events acted as seas between islands of near certainty of which your TDO of earth is one - but from the perspective of another TDO you are dark matter, visible only through a minute tug of mass towards duplication.

Questions?[/COLOR]

yeah i have a question. could you explain it in english? all those big words confuse me. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Superior

Do we have duplicate bodies over many time lines?
How many bodies can we have?
How many similar timeline are in existence and what are there divergence values. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thx.

Yes, it is possible to simplify however information will be lost. Look at a fishing net and notice the nodes, the places where lines meet, they are all different and all the same. This is how temporal dependant objects exist.....including your self. There are many fishing nets and they are all intermingled. This is about as easy as it is possible to put Temporal Theory. John Titor made a hole in the earths fishing net and many smaller human nets are at risk. This tear in the fabric of time is being repaired.

<font color="brown">The space required for a macro-bject to duplicate are defined by its own size. A planet 3000 clicks across will need 3000 clicks to form a near perfect duplicate. It should be realized no duplicate is ever ideal and it is the mutation of information that gives the impression of temporal change. The human brain does not collect all these duplicates as sensory data, a specific bundle of neurons - called amusingly the brains clock by your civilization - collects semi-regular bursts of sense data. So yes, lots and lots of you have existed and will exist. Invisible and forming constant lightly divergent timelines but constrained by the overall march of universal time in the universe towards its own duplication. I am not allowed to produce a full temporal map of the local temporal mutation event but I can tell you they will exist. [/COLOR]

"Yes, it is possible to simplify however information will be lost. Look at a fishing net and notice the nodes, the places where lines meet, they are all different and all the same. This is how temporal dependant objects exist.....including your self. There are many fishing nets and they are all intermingled. This is about as easy as it is possible to put Temporal Theory. John Titor made a hole in the earths fishing net and many smaller human nets are at risk. This tear in the fabric of time is being repaired."

i listened to it as if doc brown was shouting it, and it alluvasudden made sense!

you happen to have a cool delorian that flies? or a hoverboard!!! ooh a hoverboard... anyways! back to the task at hand! so what you are basically saying is that the space-time continuum has been disrupted, and now a seperate timeline exists?! :O

in all seriousness,may i ask how the fabric of time is being repaired?

<font color="brown">The flow of information must be changed because it is information that forms the innermost fabric of this timeweb. By saying timeweb the entire memesphere is changed in a ripple effect. There is a diffrent name and intepretation later but you have a vague theory of memes in your era. Special software built to run on the archaic computers of this distant time mean it is possible for a constant comparison to be made between information divulgence and later temporal effect. The orbit of the earth is the central parameter that Titor changed, the first ripples of that change are already here although you have mistakenly called it global warming....something that would not occur as a step effect, they were burning fossil fuels at a massive rate in the 1900s but no global warming....it is the absense of the gradual change that first alerted international authorities to a anomaly....by 2037 it was clear that the cause was a temporal disturbance! [/COLOR]

<font color="brown">I am now at completion for this phase of information trickle. I am thankful for your understanding, with enough computational power it would have been possible to do this less dangerously nearer the snowball, can you imagine the size of device to shift every TDO of macro size on earth in my time? This is less risky but it shares some of the risk across this temporal line of earths history, so go careful with the weather. [/COLOR]

ok doc, i'll play along. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif what do you need from us, and why are you here on this site?

A clock does nothing except repeat itself. When the hour hands move round the twelve hours then twelve clocks exist as quasi-stable macro-objects.

So, let's suppose, because 12-hour or 24-hour clocks are not expressing any fundamental "time" but are arbitrarily designed that way, that I design a linear (digital) time piece that tracks time from t_0 to t_n (where n = infinity). It never repeats itself; its output is the time in seconds from t_0. Each time hack is unique.

What say you then?

A planet 3000 clicks across will need 3000 clicks to form a near perfect duplicate.

Don't you mean that the planet will need ~14,137,200,000 cubic kilometers (clicks) to duplicate (unless this planet is a plane in 2D Flatland)?

V_s = (Pi d^3)/6 = ~.5236 d^3 where

V_s = the volume of a sphere
d =diameter of the sphere
Pi= ~3.1416

<font color="brown">Yes, that was a simplification a bit like your freebody diagrams. The actual duplication is very close to accurate for macro-objects of a significant size, but the multitude of phases towards a 3000 click TDO make for a vast number of mutational smaller inter-tangled TDO's....indeed that is why it appears to human eyes that mountains remain whilst cities come &amp; go below them. [/COLOR]

[/COLOR]I say your dealing in infinites at one end of your clocks scale - in effect your saying your able to tell time with the integers alone - rulers do not make good timepieces. <font color="brown">

I say your dealing in infinites at one end of your clocks scale - in effect your saying your able to tell time with the integers alone - rulers do not make good timepieces.

No, what I was asking was based on your original proposition that a clock does "nothing more than repeat itself" (a harmonic oscillator). I then gave an example of a clock does not repeat itself. A ditigal clock.

I said that it only counts seconds from the time that it was turned on. I could just have easily said that it gives the time in HH:MM:SS and DD:MM:YY; the time of the day and the date. It never repeats itself. Each time hack is unique.

I then asked "what say you then?" I meant that relative to your original proposition "A clock does nothing more than repeat itself" .

So? What say you relative to your original proposition given that not all clocks repeat themselves?

And why don't rulers make good time pieces? According to the principle of relativity rulers make excellent clocks and clocks make excellent rulers. That's a fundamental principle of special relativity.

If you're going to say that special relativity is wrong please show your work where you disprove the theory.

Thanks

&gt;The space required for a macro-object to duplicate are defined by its own size. A planet 3000 clicks across will need 3000 clicks to form a near perfect duplicate. It should be realized no duplicate is ever ideal and it is the mutation of information that gives the impression of temporal change.&lt;

I disagree with this. "3000 clicks of chaos" can be negated by "3000 other clicks of chaotic data".

As such, I also must disagree with:

&gt;A clock does nothing except repeat itself. When the hour hands move round the twelve hours then twelve clocks exist as quasi-stable macro-objects.&lt;

Each second a clock counts down is unique, regardless of frame of reference. I know what you're getting at, but I disagree with your conclusions- reality really exists; tensor fields really do count; E=MC2.

&gt;The human brain does not collect all these duplicates as sensory data, a specific bundle of neurons - called amusingly the brains clock by your civilization&lt;

I disagree with this too.

Darby's newest tagline is &gt;"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks&lt;

Which, collectively, suggests you are suggesting something more existentialist then tangable.

Case in point. If reality really does not exist, then it should be within the realm of possibility that I can imagine (and believe) and it's really 2000 BC. And while I can imagine all I want, the fact remains- on a planet of 6,000,000,000+ human beings, invariably- actual aberrations to reality would in effect break down reality. This has not yet happened.

You can wish as hard as you want, but "your wishes" and "reality" remain two separate things.

&gt;So yes, lots and lots of you have existed and will exist.&lt;

But you're forgetting- we SEQUENTIALLY and sometimes CONCURRENTLY exist. And it all makes sense.

&gt;By saying timeweb the entire memesphere is changed in a ripple effect.&lt;

This is illogical, for Anthropic reasons. If reality is causal, then it is infinite. In other words, "reality" is "whatever any person believes is reality" and not reality itself. This is wrong- reality really exists independent of our wishes. This is one of the main arguments against conjecture/for science: regardless of everything else, we must all agree reality really exists. You are suggesting otherwise.

&gt;Special software built to run on the archaic computers of this distant time mean it is possible for a constant comparison to be made between information divulgence and later temporal effect.&lt;

This is illogical. Computers are if nothing else factual. A computer today and a computer 10,000 years from now can both agree with this premise. A room full of 10,000 Datas will all agree with the data itself. You are suggesting that somehow in the future a new logic will replace logic itself- you are overreaching.

&gt;The orbit of the earth is the central parameter that Titor changed, the first ripples of that change are already here although you have mistakenly called it global warming&lt;

This is just plain silly. Suggesting the actions of any person- regardless of time stream- can alter the rotation/gravity of the planet Earth is nonsense.

&gt;I am now at completion for this phase of information trickle. I am thankful for your understanding, with enough computational power it would have been possible to do this less dangerously nearer the snowball, can you imagine the size of device to shift every TDO of macro size on earth in my time? This is less risky but it shares some of the risk across this temporal line of earths history, so go careful with the weather.&lt;

Real time travellers don't need to express themselves, or explain theories, or espouse, or go into lengthy conjecture about time. You are suggesting the "logic of the future" will somehow benefit from your posting here and now- this is vain.

Please clarify.

Sooooooo

The almighty jester got brought outta "retirement". What's the matter? Realise that your hoax could have been shattered?

By the way, Jim......

Just thought I would let you know people have been creeping..... they know more then you think.

Hell by someone who has contacted me, they have even admitted they know "kayote" on the side.....

Brick

By the way even if you denounce me, it only adds the fuel to my fire, suckwad.

Hi superior!

What year is your origin?

How do you know all that what you are reffering to us?

Can you tell me something more about 21st century and life in the future?

Thanks.

The flow of information must be changed because it is information that forms the innermost fabric of this timeweb. By saying timeweb the entire memesphere is changed in a ripple effect.

In others words "The Webbot"
------------------------&gt;

Update:

November 14 - December, 2008
Giant Loud Noise, Shock
Narrative – As the market entity is progressed past the first 14 days of November we get into a period of the release language where the bulge in the immediacy data is headed by the aspect/attribute of a “giant loud noise.” This “giant loud noise” aspect/attribute is supported as the level of “shock.” The detail layers which accrue from the immediacy sets go repeatedly to “shock,” “stunned,” “bowel release,” “bladder release,” and other archetypes for a “shock to the body that causes trauma.”
The data includes imagery for “thundering shock heard across the world,” “alarm,” and “release of forces from control,” as well as, “knocking knees,” “fainting,” and “falling over.” All of the patterns of the supporting layers are favoring a view of “suppression,” which is “breaking loose,” in such as way as to “cascade around the planet.” This “large noise shock” let loose by the “breaking” and “fracturing” of the “control system” is indicated by market entity movement in December which just keeps moving along despite all efforts to “push back.”
A quote from Cliff on this one: Our saving grace is that it appears to be in the market area mainly. So this is probably only an economic shock, but we do have to say that we have data indicating, as everyone is aware of, and some people are scared of, the possible movement of Israeli, or other groups, to do something really stupid and cause a problem. This language could be read, especially in conjunction with the market entity of a planet where our markets are extremely brittle and fragile at the moment, and a single attach by a rogue state would set off a chain reaction of events, which would not only have military repercussions, but would instantly “cascade” the largest planetary economic collapse that anyone could ever conceive because such an attack instantly divides the planet in warring sub-factions and there will no longer be globalization as we know it.

December 22 - January 26, 2008
There is a break in the language or “bump” if you will. This period seems to indicate less of a steep grade of emotion. After January 26 things pick up again significantly. January 26 is given as a possible “test” date. (Cliff makes reference to Biden’s comments regarding a “generated crisis” that will “test” Barrack Obama.)

January 26, 2008 – Early Spring ‘09 (guessing though not entirely sure but is after Jan. 26)
Forecast out form three days of these signs, which will precede the first visible evidence of the death of the dollar.
Narrative – The data suggests that “sorcerers,” “witches,” “pundits,” “repudiated experts,” and “technocrats,” will be consulted in large number. Reforms will be suggested in an attempt to find what works. From the pint oat which the “officialdom” becomes “daily engaged,” which the data suggest makes things a whole lot worse. The aspect/attribute sets are in support of “rigid,” “stiff system,” and “danger,” or “rigidity,” that causes “cracks,” and/or “breaks in the system”. The “cracks in the system” are supported as being “critical” or at a “critical juncture.” The data makes specific references to the heart of the system being “stifled.” Further the data includes support for “wringing out the system of all bad habits.” These “bad habits” are specifically visible with some of the language. This is seemingly important as a temporal marker as it will preceed the first visible evidence of the “death of the dollar.” The data sets accruing therefore forecast a period of 3 days from the “renunciation” or “wringing out of all the bad habits” in which the body and mind of the system all contain structures will be perceived, felt, and torn apart by the “pressures.” There is also data that suggests “sorcerers,” and “wizards,” will be consulted just before the “officialdom” decides to revert to “bad habits.” This is then the temporal marker for the last 1/3 of the markets destruction.

NuHPHHomeBlurb_r1_c1.gif

Tha Link!!!

Back