For the Future John Titor

PaulaJedi

Rift Surfer
This is hypothetical.  If John Titor were real, he would see everything in this forum, possibly in an archive like Wayback Machine. It is also possible Cosmo still has this site up in 2036.  It is only 16 years away.  

So, we technically can talk to him here.  What would you tell him?  He can already access news and apparently has already time traveled, so there probably isn't much he doesn't know. 

John, send 2020 proof you are real, reading this from 2036.  Creating a new account won't cut it.  We have way too many impostors that want to cash in on the urban legend.  

- What would you tell future John if he were real?

- What could future John do to prove his existence? (Please, no lottery numbers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Titor has been an inspiration for many works of media involving time travel and sparked a curiosity for many people to get interested in time travel.

I doubt he'll return, however if he did, rest assured we would question him to death!

'Calc]Titor has been an inspiration for many works of media involving time travel and sparked a curiosity for many people to get interested in time travel. I doubt he'll return said:
Then what do want to ask him?  What do you want to say to him? That's the point of this thread. ?

Maybe John could create a crop circle in Florida with his insignia.  It needs to show up quickly per our perspective, like wake up in the morning and BAM. 

I would want photo's from the future. I would ask if something happened that made his initial predictions of a nuclear war not come true. I would want to know why he didn't tell us about the manned Mars space missions. So much has happened that he didn't tell us about in the 19+ years since his original post. Some of what he said has proven true, but anyone could have guessed there'd be another civil war in America at some point. Sorry I want to believe, I really do but I need more proof.