Hall of Shame - Opray Winfrey Show - Outsources

TheCigSmokingMan

Rift Surfer
We been doing a "little investigating" and it seems Oprah is not as "apple pie" and "American Flag Waving" as we would like to think.

It appears that when "The Oprah Winfrey Show" created its web portal on the interet it OUTSOURCED IT TO THE RUSSIANS.

OH YES.

AXMOR a spinoff of NOVOSOFT a RUSSIAN technology and outsourcing company developed the Oprah Winfrey Show web portal.

Hmmm... Lots of RUSSIANS must have RUNNING AROUND Oprah's HIGH SECURITY BUILDING in CHICAGO where all HER EMPLOYESS are forced to SIGN NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS...

Seems LETTING THE RUSSIANS WAS AN OVERSIGHT of her management skills...

Of course, None of these individuals could be COMPROMISED by the RUSSIAN MAFIA.

I think OPRAH has alot of APOLOGIZING TO DO in the future with exception of GIRLS ONLY school IN AFRICA. She was asked about "helping Americans" kids... And she responded "They only care about getting NEW SNEAKERS?"... Well OPRAH, how about putting SOME EFFORT into CHANGING THEIR PRIORITIES instead of GIVING UP ON AMERICAN CHILDREN and starting a "CULT" LIKE school IN AFRICA.

Hey Maybe the AFRICAN school can join THE SEVEN SISTERS colleges and unversities... :)

TheCigMan

Hall of Shame - Intel - Gives Up On America!!!

In doing some "research", we find STEVE CHASE of Intel RUSSIA.

Who reveals an INTEL MOTTO!

"If its tough, give to the Americans..."

"If its difficult, give to the Indians..."

"If its impossible, give to the Russians..."

Gee, Mr. Chase I'm sure ALL THE AMERICAN ENGINEERS who made INTEL GREAT would differ with your ATTITUDE and MOTTO...

From reports of OUTSOURCING CONTRACTS that are CANCELLED IN INDIA... Managers report that Indian engineers HOW NO IMAGINATION or CAN'T GO BEYOND WRITTEN SPECIFICATIONS on a project. Which might indicate THEY ARE ONLY GOOD AT STEALING AMERICAN CODE POSTED on the INTERNET or stolen via CORPORATE ESIPONAGE!!!

As for the RUSSIANS, I think they are SERIOUS LANGUAGE TRANSLATION PROGLEMS so how they are SUPER ENGINEERS is beyond comprehension. Where IS THE TELECOM INDUSTRY, THEIR AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTY, THEIR APPLIANCE INDUSTRY, THE ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY...

I don't the United States Patent Office other country patent offices SUPPORT YOUR THEORY and/or MOTTO!!!

NOT TO MENTION: INTEL building a 1 BILLION DOLLAR PLANT in CHINA.

I hope CONGRESS isn't give INTEL any breaks or contracts in the future....

I think we should stick to MOTOROLA, HP, and AMD.... :)

TheCigMan