HERE is a good Reson for civil to global war.

Would you rather trust your life to an engineer/scientist who understands how the world works, or a liberal arts major who sees so many shades of grey that they get confused by all the choices?

Actually neither. That girl in Underworld would be a good choice. I do like the way she looks in black.

selene_800x600.jpg

or even Victor, who snaps werewovles necks in half with his bare hands.

viktor_800x600.jpg

Yeah, thats the ticket!

That girl in Underworld would be a good choice. I do like the way she looks in black.
Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeah..... Kate Beckinsale! What a HOTTY! Although the old adage still probably applies: "No matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy sick of putting up with her....".

RMT

Yes she is a cutie, and if whom ever is putting up with her, let em know I wouldnt mind taking a turn for awhile.

I do like the characters in that movie, and you know Victor couldnt have been killed by sword...I thought Vampires only would die with a stake through the heart or sunlight. It seems as though he would only need to duct tape his head back together, then he'd be good to go.

karrara,
I am getting tired of people bagging on the U.S. . Is there one country on the face of this planet that "every" citizen is perfectly happy and everybody is rich?
I dont like what the government does, sometimes, but we try to make the changes we feel are necessary. You really think that we arent looking for alternative fuel sources?

Shortage on gas cause a civil war? I could see that as feasible, as time goes on. I noticed all the civil wars that took place in Europe where gas is 5 to 6 dollars a gallon?

You arent the first person to under estimate the abilities of the PEOPLE of this country.

And what do you know of the homeless? I came off the streets and many of those living homeless WANT to be that way. They lack a sense of responsibility and enjoy the freedom of not having to deal with life on lifes terms.

In this country people have a choice and nobody will stop them from achieving success. They stop themselves.

This is the new plan the U.S. is working on.....

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys', we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them are stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled ! masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "