Intro

Dizzie

Temporal Navigator
Hi!

For what it's worth, I thought I'd introduce myself. Like you, I'm fascinated by the thought of time travel. I have been since I was a child. I was captivated recently to learn only recently of the "time dilation" record of Sergei Avdeyev causing him to skip milliseconds into the future over the course of the 1990s! Love catching an episode of "Through the Wormhole" when I can, even though I know that a lot of it consists of fringe hypotheses.

I've poked around on this forum for a little while and have enjoyed the articles and resources others have posted. Admittedly, I find the cuckoo's that post time travel claims a bit entertaining as well.

Anyway, thanks for this resource and I'll hope to contribute in some small way.

Diz
:cool:

Hi Dizzie

The subject fascinates me too. But I'm somebody willing to get up off his duff occasionally to do an experiment or two. My favorite time traveler is Madman Marcum, with Doctor Z coming in second place. Both of these guys have interesting stories to tell.

Interesting stories indeed - had never heard of them, although I have caught a couple of Coast to Coast AM broadcasts before. I certainly admire your willingness to experiment - experimentation can lead to discovery!

Interesting stories indeed - had never heard of them, although I have caught a couple of Coast to Coast AM broadcasts before. I certainly admire your willingness to experiment - experimentation can lead to discovery!

I believe you can listen to Madman Marcum's interview on Coast to Coast. I found it on youtube a while back. But just recently I discovered he made a successful time jump 2 years into the future, back in 1998. Not much publicity on that. It's 15 years later now, and I'm just finding out about it.

Doctor Z had some success with an attempt to reproduce the Philadelphia experiment. I believe you can read about his efforts on his website. Timenomore is the name of his website.