Jelly Belly: Political Correctness or Conspiracy?

RainmanTime

Super Moderator
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/01/jelly.belly.ap/index.html

I think what we have here is a clear conspiracy, and I am sure we will somehow find that the Chief of Police who lost his job in this incident was simply not bowing and bending to the whim of the NWO and "secret government". ;)

But seriously folks. These are EXACTLY the kinds of things that are flat-out WRONG about the "Liberal Left's" approach to things. It is not bad enough that NOWHERE in the US Constitution's Bill Of Rights is there a "right to not be offended by anyone". But now we see that political correctness is actually ERODING one of the most important tenets of the Constitution, namely to "ensure domestic tranquility."

This police chief took on a responsibility to ensure domestic tranqulity through the law enforcement arm of his city. It is obvious to any fool that an overweight police officer is nowhere near as effective as a healthy, trim, and fit officer. Regardless of this police chief's management style, or how he worded his "jelly belly" memo, there is little doubt or even protest against the fact that he was DOING THE RIGHT THING to protect the people of his city more effectively. A boss is SUPPOSED to let his people know when and where they are "slipping" in the prosecution of their duties.

For all of CigMan's "warnings" about how the "radical right" is "ruining" America, I see far worse effects coming from the "political correctness" tirades of the "liberal left". While it may certainly be valid to be hawkish and concerned about the "infringements of our rights and freedoms" by over-the-top conservatives, why is it that we are totally ignoring the WEAKENING of our abilities to PROTECT FREE SPEECH and ENSURE DOMESTIC TRANQULITY all at the hands of being "politically correct"?

A free America is a STRONG America. Using harsh words with someone to make a point is NOT a crime, and it IS protected as free speech. Don't let the fanatical, liberal "secret government" take that away from us!
RMT

While it may certainly be valid to be hawkish and concerned about the "infringements of our rights and freedoms" by over-the-top conservatives, why is it that we are totally ignoring the WEAKENING of our abilities to PROTECT FREE SPEECH and ENSURE DOMESTIC TRANQULITY all at the hands of being "politically correct"?

I think it is funny you want to protect free speech. I don't like the phrase "ENSURE DOMESTIC TRANQULITY" I believe many in the Military Industrial Complex like RMT believe this their duty. And would quash Free Speech to achive it. Thereby, becoming TYRANNY.

"Don't let the fanatical, liberal "secret government" take that away from us!"

--------------------------------------------------
The following is a parody..
--------------------------------------------------
Yes. Ray. I'm really a high level member of the liberal shadow government. As I told you I report to the ‘Committee’ (Ray doesn’t know that the ‘committee’ is straight out of the X-Files) I'm a super spy with top level clearance. I work with all the media people. Darby will tell you that the media people are CIA. (CIA news reporters how ridiculous!:) I have powers that make Joe McMoneagle look like a bad magician. I can read anyones mind on earth. I know all your 'evil plans' I'm from an agency that has no initials. (Taken from "Heroes") That has independent funding sources. We are isolated from Congress and the President, They don't even know we exist. We were set up by Dwight D. Eisenhower. We have super surveillance technology that allows to watch people anywhere on earth and listen. Like the movie "Deja Vu" (coming soon to theatre near you.) He told to us to watch and wait for the time when corporations and the government would unite against the people. And then strike. By telling Americans about the truth. Truth about secret societies and corporate boards all intermingled. People who want to start a oppressive one world government. People who want to depopulate the world and start over instead of leaving and going to the stars with technology being hoarded by our military. We were told to protect America at all costs. Ike was told the plan. And he rejected it.

God Bless America!

We are coming for you and your friends Raymond!

Just Kidding...
=------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raymond, relax, I just a guy from the East Coast having fun with the "Smoking Man" character from the X-Files... or am I

TheCigMan

"--------------------------------------------------
The following is a parody..
-------------------------------------------------- "

Or IS it???

I think it's a conspiracy, not a parody! :)
RMT

RMT,

I think it's a conspiracy, not a parody! :)

Like I said you spend too much time on internet boards :)

RMT Should I write for Hollywood or be recruited by the NSA? :)

TheCigMan

Re: ENSURE DOMESTIC TRANQULITY ?

RMT,

You are avoiding the question? Are your supervisors aware of your 'activities' on the internet and off concerning me?

Are you a self styled vigilante? or is it at the hest of your superiors?

What firm do you work for?

TheCigMan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RMT,

Are your supervisors aware of your 'Titor' and 'CigMan' cyber vigilantism of ENSURING DOMESTIC TRANQULITY?

Internet Vigilantism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_vigilantism

Just Wondering...

TheCigMan

I have two comments. :)

First, I wish people would stop citing Wikipedia as an authority.

Secondly, Cigman, RMT made a good point.To be really serious about conspiracy, you have to look to how the control would be effected. Follow the money. A true conspiracy would be well hidden, not a semi public club like the Bilderbergers.

PB,

Well Wikipedia is not controlled by the publishing media....

I remember a story about Rockefeller at a Bildeberger conference thanking Time and Newsweek for not publishing any stories about them... I don't know if it true but interesting...

RMT is refusing to answer the question if his supervisors are aware of his internet activities regarding me and 'Titor'.

I think you posted on the wrong thread.

He thinks I'm some sort of spy or democratic operative. I am not.

I'm his worst nightmare...

A liberal democrat / independent that reads and writes and reads newspapers and watchs news tv. :)

TheCigMan