John Titor is dead

Moe Dolph

Temporal Novice
You might ask “why is John Titor dead?” well here is the answer:

John Titor have been leaking in 2000-2001 some Top Secret Military Projects, now of course, the Government wouldn’t like that so much, so you all know what is the consequence of that, it is Execution. Death.

so with that, We can’t expect any more John Titor in our future.

Not arrested, executed.

And the reason is, he shared some military top secret files such as the Time-traveling machine and what’s it’s made of, and the secret mission that he came to do in the early 2000s.

Why do you assume Titor was arrested?
Because that time-traveling machine was made by the military.

It was probably kept a secret from the public and from the citizens to make sure everything goes smooth, but he shared it, with us.

So, the punishment for sharing governmental secrets is execution.

Thanks for your question.

What sources are you basing these statements on?
I am using every single thing posted on this website, the punishments for sharing governmental and military secrets, photos & videos posted here…etc

Hopefully, that answers your question.

Thanks for asking.

Он жив почему вы уверены что он мертв и когда его орестовали
(What I might say in Russian to you may be broken, I apologize for that.)

Я думаю, что он мертв, потому что он поделился правительственными и военными секретными файлами и документами, и наказанием за это является казнь, вероятность его казни составляет 95%. Надеюсь, это ответит на ваш вопрос.

Тогда почему я должен молчать. Но при измерение скорости движения ну например частиц то при разгоне она может прорезать пространство но при перемещении времени надо создать аппарат который может расширить на чатици и собрать обратно но переместить ну например яблоко но привычислений я могу сказать что вы скажете это не возможно но я думая что возможно

Расскажите мне пожалуйста одну вещь что именно будут делать если кто то захочет о публикации но люди не поверят и казнь это глупо и кто не боится власть

I am using every single thing posted on this website, the punishments for sharing governmental and military secrets, photos & videos posted here…etc

Hopefully, that answers your question.

Thanks for asking.
When was he killed? Is he even dead yet from our frame of reference? If he was real, he’d have returned to some version of 2036. That’s a few years away still.

Получается что Джон Титор может и жив но только его держат где-то на какой-то базе и выбивают ответы но если точка зрения что он жив то значит кто-то переделал время и сейчас Титор может быть живой только где-то спрятан на военной базе.

When was he killed? Is he even dead yet from our frame of reference? If he was real, he’d have returned to some version of 2036. That’s a few years away still.
There’s a high possibility he’s dead, but if he’s not, you’re right, he’ll probably be back in 2036.

If it is our version.

Получается что Джон Титор может и жив но только его держат где-то на какой-то базе и выбивают ответы но если точка зрения что он жив то значит кто-то переделал время и сейчас Титор может быть живой только где-то спрятан на военной базе.
Невероятно мыслящий сэр, я шокирован и поражен, вы гений.

Он, вероятно, где-то заперт, а не казнен, потому что они пытаются это скрыть, и мы до сих пор не знаем точно, как работает его машина, и он не дал нам никаких уравнений или каких-либо математических доказательств, поэтому мы пока ничего не могу сказать.

if your point of view is that he is dead, but I started to climb the sites and they began to follow my ip and block me on some sites, they block me, I wanted to go to the CERN website and read and I was blocked on the site and my social networks were also blocked. And the campaign is being watched over all of us. And the military has a time machine, but they do not know how to use it, and only John Titor knows, but they are looking for people who know about the time machine, and I am one hundred percent sure that John Titor is alive, but the state is drugging everyone’s brains. And those who know a lot, I also take them to the military base. I look forward to your answers.

There’s a high possibility he’s dead, but if he’s not, you’re right, he’ll probably be back in 2036.

If it is our version.
It can’t be our version. The civil war and world war 3 never came to fruition.

You might ask “why is John Titor dead?” well here is the answer:

John Titor have been leaking in 2000-2001 some Top Secret Military Projects, now of course, the Government wouldn’t like that so much, so you all know what is the consequence of that, it is Execution. Death.

so with that, We can’t expect any more John Titor in our future.
A weird mind-boggling thing occurred to me. Would he really be charged for crimes that might have been committed by an alternative version of himself?

As goes the many-worlds interpretation, there are infinite Titors that kept mum and didn't disobey a single order, and an infinite ones that did.

A weird mind-boggling thing occurred to me. Would he really be charged for crimes that might have been committed by an alternative version of himself?

As goes the many-worlds interpretation, there are infinite Titors that kept mum and didn't disobey a single order, and an infinite ones that did.
By that logic should anyone ever be charged for a crime? In fact, why would we even bother to have any law civil, criminal or contract of any sort if that logic was the reality?

Fortunately the logic does not apply to the Many Worlds Interpretation. In MWI, yes, instead of a probability wave collapse, new universes are created one for each possible outcome. Those worlds have no further relationship with each other. They evolve separately and cannot interact. If they could interact they would...remain in a mixed state...the precise situation Many Worlds seeks to resolve. ?‍?️