John Titor is dead

Он жив почему вы уверены что он мертв и когда его орестовали
He is alive why are you sure he is dead and when was he arrested (Translation)

You might ask “why is John Titor dead?” well here is the answer:

John Titor have been leaking in 2000-2001 some Top Secret Military Projects, now of course, the Government wouldn’t like that so much, so you all know what is the consequence of that, it is Execution. Death.

so with that, We can’t expect any more John Titor in our future.
It means death? I'm assuming that you are referring to the US government here. So I'd ask you to do a little research. Over the past 47 years (that takes us back to 1975. Titors stated earliest appearance) there have been dozens of people arrested and convicted of espionage, unlawful transfer of confidential/secret documents and other similar charges. How many, in the US, received the death penalty (or even life in prison) for those charges during that time period?

The information that Titor/TT0 posted here and on Post-2-Post was a bit of high school level physics, some terribly fractured special relativity tidbits plus some totally misunderstood general relativity and quantum mechanics. I was lucky enough to have been able to get Professor Robert G. Brown, PhD, Duke University Department of Physics (https://webhome.phy.duke.edu/~rgb/index.php) to respond to Titor's "science". His response is posted somewhere here in the archive. To say Dr. Brown got a giggle out of the physics would be putting it mildly.

I'll give you one bit of how bad Titor/TT0's knowledge of physics was: Recall that when he was about to leave he told Pamela that he would try to get Momma Kay Titor to make a departure video - to preserve the moment as it were. Right? It's a black hole. He was going to fall into it. He was going to cross the event horizon, correct? There's no need to snap a photo or make a video. From outside an event horizon you can never see an object cross the event horizon. The object will appear to be frozen forever at the event horizon because from the relative perspective of the outside observer the clock of the in-falling object simply stops (actually runs very, very, very slow) due to extreme time dilation. Because this is a gravitational effect it is part of general relativity. But you can do a little study on special relativity, length contraction and time dilation, to see how it works.

If his image is forever frozen in the event horizon outside Momma Kay's house you can just pop over there and take a photo yourself - today, tomorrow, a hundred years from now. He didn't know this. Basic time dilation, length contraction and the Lorentz Transform are taught in high school level physics though not at the level of a university physics course.

Anyway, Titor posted nothing that couldn't be found by doing a Google search. There was nothing even approaching a state secret that he posted.