John Titor

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
The 'future' is ingrained in the way that people 'think'.
Do not underestimate that this person could also be a 'mind terrorist' telling you the way to think and his own version of 'mind control'.

There are many questions about this person and his personality!

Don't assume anything, for you would fall into the 'trap'!

Beware of false prophets!

And/or at least, -- use your 'thought processes' and not 'all emotional turmoils!

The Spirit!

Do it!
It's your mind and brain, and you develop those thoughts!
Do not assume on yourself either!

Govt; report, complaint Ong Vehic.((incident report:))

To whoever is monitoring:

for compensation the following is true.

description of bite wound to left leg.

The general charicterization of this older wound, is placed at a fifteen degree inclined angle, angled from a standing plane.

the bite wound has been measured at one and one half millimeters in distance apart, fang pinctures.

the area of skin benith each puncture mark, (two of them) is swollen and tender.

there is some tenderness in the liver, however this could be due to the heat, no substances such as alcohol or drugs are in subject's system.

the placement of the bite wound, is seven millimeters above the left fibula inner aspect protuberance, in the medial side of the inner leg.

**note, not a regular vampire bite mark, I remember this old bite wound, again is not a regular vampire bite wound!!

placing vitamin B ointment on wound, seems to be takeing effect?

history of bites, was multiple about year 1994, with many bites all over body.

HOW I GOT WOUNDS WAS:young woman who I gave a ride a distance of fourty miles, when I shook her hand, imbued some sort of energy into me?, which must have acted as a localizer beacon, so that the three foot tall greens, could home in on me?

these beings use very little human blood and use some kind of partal phaseing, in order to get through the walls of the intended host house.

no metamorphic change was noted past bite episode times.

again, these beings only need very little blood, do not pass any contractable viruses to mankind and have fed this way for many years.

these are extreamly shy creatures and should not be acted against.The amount of blood that they take in order to survive is so small, plus they are very unassumeing, fighten easily and this is their only vice.PLEASE DO NOT HUNT THEM OR TAKE ANY ACTION WHAT-SO-EVER AGAINST THEM PLEASE?!

the woman was approximatly five foot ten inches in hight, blond haired, andro-mesomporpheic, ( very well developed, musuclarly stong, actress Linda Hamilton type of body) in stature and had a son in Texas, from a broken marrage, that she was going to visit from Canada.

was kind-of, well a park slut stile of woman, however nice.

only gave her a ride as she had seemed vulnerable and stranded.

I shook her hand and by touching her, she placed some kind of energy on me, that the greens could home in on.(a hello kind of shakeing hands).

there was only proper conversation, nothing risquea with reference to the conversation in the car.

before I let hitchiker out of auto, she had told me she had even passed her AIDS test, however I had smiled, said goodbye and let her out of the car, wishing her well.

the attacks only happened some half year after giving her the lift.

I remember haveing some five to ten bite wounds on various places on my body then.One, in inner aspect of groin.

one on my right or left arm, became infected and had to apply a good amount of anitbiotic ointment to bite wound.Then bite wound went away.

biting attack visits had stopped after a month's time.

where bite had returned, is same place where greens had bitten me.

had confirmed they're being, by a lexicon of gray-stiled beings, on a roster list, from UFO Universe Magazine,. a few years back.

my past relatives on father's side, had been bitten by vampires, so this gene is passed on however is dormant and only raises in para-effect, durring certan moon rises.

this had occured in last October's moon rise, however symptoms of near vampiristic markers, were only similar, however NOT metamporphic.Not a vampire, hope you understand this, gene marker is only para to?

these symptoms were a ten fold increase in hearing, sight, strength as well as animal cunning.

these traits had all faided in one weeks time and physical charicter reverted to normal.

contacted abdominal; strep feburary year 2002, which was sevire, took antibiotics and arrested these effects.

I am sure I saw Ong vehicle monitoring me as of late and there must be something within the sigiture of this craft, which had caused old bite wound to reappear.

other vehicles appear around here, which are intephasically inclined, however have not had this effect upon me.

please do not fly this particular vehicle near here any more?

the e.m part of my eye, is very well developed and can easily make out electromagntic structures within sky or anywhere near me.

this is my report, as I am involved within this issue.

my appologies for snapping at you, but in this area, is where some of my tallents lie.

I would also like you to pay a visit to this TTA guy, as well as the other guy by their i.p. numbers, who had r.v.ed on where I am.If these people are not with you, then have a talk with them?

both had disclosed some personal information about me and I want it to stop.

Note I don't post here anymore, due to this board being uncontrolled.

sworn by i.p. protocols name not given

RE: Govt; report, complaint Ong Vehic.((incident report:))

I should have never given you that ONG web site! I think you've read alittle to much into it and its causing you delusions accompanied by nightmarish thoughts!

The two bites on your let are nothing more than a hungry feasting spider during the night!
happy.gif

Music by Elton John, song Daniel,

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes,

They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well Daniel says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh and he should know, he's been there enough
Lord I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much,

Daniel my brother you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have died but you see more than I
Daniel you're a star in the face of the sky,

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes
Oh God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes...

CAT...

RE: Govt; report, complaint Ong Vehic.((incident report:))correction.

Please note in the detailed report, had said distance between punture wounds was one and one half milimeters.

had used a ruler with a broken end, wooden and was listed on bottom part of ruler, as (mm) only, not CMs.

don't not know why I did not engauge thinking cap?

the correct distance for bite wound puncture marks, is one and one half centimeters and the distance from this angled bite mark, to fibula potuberance, is seven centimeters.

sorry.