John Titor's prediction comes true? Donald Trump and the 2020 Election.

Okay, we have a new President. A better one, if only a bit. 

I’ve been thinking on this recently and here is my theory. I think the war may have been averted by Biden’s election.

If Trump had four more years to destroy America from within, a war over our rights would make sense. 

So if the war has been averted, what comes next? 

We may not have a civil war, but if our enemies want to strike they are losing the opportunity the longer they wait, with Trump being soundly defeated and sent running with his tail between his legs. Hopefully the impeachment will succeed as well.

Our communist enemies may soon attack hoping to hit us before we can fully reorganize and strengthen our country. That is why unity, why working together is the only way forward. We will not survive if we are divided. 

Hello All.  Its been a while for you since I was here last.  Major divergences started in Late Fall 2006, best I recall and culminated 5 years later.  There were over 20 events of a few percent each time.  Some went backwards.  The push was towards The Haves and Have-Nots scenario.  Good forces have been fighting all along, but the Mystic has been discovered by theft, rather than the natural causes, and much earlier than supposed to be.  This was different.  Unexpected.  We are in uncharted territory.   

Bestowic is right, by the way.  Not sure how it knows it, but micro singularities are powerful.  You control them from upper dimension. 

JT came not from being asked by his grandfather, but by his grandson.  

WayofPeace: you are looking in a mirror and seeing your opponent, not realizing this is a reflection of yourself.  The War has just begun. 

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='WayOfPeace]Okay, we have a new President. A better one, if only a bit. 

I’ve been thinking on this recently and here is my theory. I think the war may have been averted by Biden’s election.

If Trump had four more years to destroy America from within, a war over our rights would make sense. 

So if the war has been averted, what comes next? 

We may not have a civil war, but if our enemies want to strike they are losing the opportunity the longer they wait, with Trump being soundly defeated and sent running with his tail between his legs. Hopefully the impeachment will succeed as well.

Our communist enemies may soon attack hoping to hit us before we can fully reorganize and strengthen our country. That is why unity, why working together is the only way forward. We will not survive if we are divided. 
[/QUOTE]The war is still on.  Our rights are being stripped from us day by day.  Communism and China is taking over.  Illegal immigrants are being allowed to flood the country. Most are good people but the drug cartels and terrorists pour right in with them, kidnapping, raping, stealing, murdering. 

If you had a huge container of M&M's and were told that one was poison, would you eat any?

"We may not have a civil war" - I disagree.  The war is no longer fought on the battle field.  

Now, back to the topic -- I do not recall John Titor predicting Donald Trump's presidency.  

Last edited by a moderator:
@PaulaJedi Have you ever tried going to Clout Hub, Bit Chute, and/or Telegram? And have you ever heard of Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, and Scott McKay (AKA the "Patriot Street Fighter")? If not, look them all up on Duck Duck Go. They'll have better information on current events than the propaganda you hear through Google and on Fox News, Newsmax, and OAN.

I'll give you some key points from those sources. Joe Biden has no presidential powers, the U.S. is under military rule, and a lot of corrupt politicians (including Nancy Pelosi) may have been arrested. After all, it would be pretty darn stupid to enforce Biden's "executive orders", since he's an illegitimate president. And there's no way Trump and the American people as a whole would let the Left get away scot free with all that crap.

I don't know where you get your news from, but you just got to trust Trump, and do better research. As Trump has said, the mainstream media is the enemy of the American people.

[QUOTE='Classicalfan626]@PaulaJedi Have you ever tried going to Clout Hub, Bit Chute, and/or Telegram? And have you ever heard of Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, and Scott McKay (AKA the "Patriot Street Fighter")? If not, look them all up on Duck Duck Go. They'll have better information on current events than the propaganda you hear through Google and on Fox News, Newsmax, and OAN.
I'll give you some key points from those sources. Joe Biden has no presidential powers, the U.S. is under military rule, and a lot of corrupt politicians (including Nancy Pelosi) may have been arrested. After all, it would be pretty darn stupid to enforce Biden's "executive orders", since he's an illegitimate president. And there's no way Trump and the American people as a whole would let the Left get away scot free with all that crap.

I don't know where you get your news from, but you just got to trust Trump, and do better research. As Trump has said, the mainstream media is the enemy of the American people.
[/QUOTE]Been using Telegram.  I'm on Bill Mitchell's chat and get a lot of information there. 

If the U.S. is under military rule, how did they allow the election to be stolen? 

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]If the U.S. is under military rule, how did they allow the election to be stolen? 
[/QUOTE]To my knowledge, the U.S. was not under military rule when the election was stolen. I think it was only placed as such after the illegal election certification on January 6th. If that's the case, the military couldn't interfere with the election at that time.

Anyone who has read into John Titor knows that his predictions details that, during the 2004 Election, events are set off that lead into an American Civil War, and degraded foreign policy has already left the Middle East in chaos, just as Titor said that Arab and Jewish hostility contributed to the beginning of WW3, or at least was part of it. Furthermore, if you look back, Donald Trump ran in 2000 and almost again in 2004. What if, due to divergence, his Presidency was delayed, and thus so was the overall prediction that the USA would descend into civil war before WW3 began. Nobody can say that his prediction is not eerily similar to events in recent years. It makes you wonder, however, what life might be like if Titor was telling the truth. And if he wasn't, he got a bit too close for comfort with his prediction, don't you think?
No, he didn't come close with his "predictions."

First he said that the civil war would be obvious to everyone by 2004 and we'd have weekly Waco incidents (WWWI - Weekly Wacky Waco Incidents) by them. That's a miss by >16 years and we've never had a Waco type incident since the Waco incident itself. Waco was a very distinct incident with specific and easily identifiable components that really isn't subject to whimsical re-interpretations in order to data-fit situations to match researcher bias.

Second, Titor never made any predictions. He stated, as a matter of fact, that these events happened on his world. When he was about to stop posting he invited everyone to leave emails to themselves with him and he would email them back to them in the future adding that they wouldn't actually receive the emails but should take comfort that an alternate "them" in some other universe would receive them. In other words, nothing that happened on his world could affect this world.

And to get his "prediction" correct he said the civil war would be city dwellers against country dwellers and not one political party against another political party. Had that been his observation he would have said so. But he was very specific and never mentioned anything that would come close to reflecting our reality.