John Titor's prediction comes true? Donald Trump and the 2020 Election.

What if the "Wow" Signal was from a Black Hole, sent from our Future - Not An Alien Signal.

As for the "Someone" who made up Black Holes... I believe your namesake has something to do with that.. ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='Mallard]What if the "Wow" Signal was from a Black Hole, sent from our Future - Not An Alien Signal. 
[/QUOTE]Since nothing can escape a black hole, why would I believe you?

[QUOTE='Einstein]Since nothing can escape a black hole, why would I believe you?
[/QUOTE]well, that's not entirely true, Black holes do emit radiation, do they not? 

So how can "Nothing" escape them? 

[QUOTE='Mallard]Energy and Mass are always interchangeable - One eventually becomes the other.
[/QUOTE]If you want to believe that. Go right ahead. Just be a good little sheeple.

[QUOTE='Einstein]We've all been educated with fiction. It's how extraterrestrial civilizations conquer their enemies. As long as we remain stupid, we will never be a threat to them.
[/QUOTE]So you believe in Aliens, but not Black Holes? - Where do you get your logic from? it clearly wasn't Einstein. 

I can tell we're going to get along like a house on fire ???

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='Mallard]So you believe in Aliens, but not Black Holes? - Where do you get your logic from? it clearly wasn't Einstein. 
I can tell we're going to get along like a house on fire ???
[/QUOTE]I believe in aliens because of logic. The human species has nothing to gain from keeping itself stupid. But a hostile extraterrestrial civilization has everything to gain.

I'm not the real Einstein. It's just a nickname that people call me.