Looking for John Titor

Back when he was public posting I was able to get one question in. Let me tell you, people from all over the world were asking. I asked if Aliens had revealed themselves yet. His response was that it was a surprise and he couldn't say, and we'll be shocked to know how they fit in.

Allright Dragnet, let's see. This was in 2000 14 yr ago which would have made me 29, give or take a few months. Itheblaze is an anagram for Elizabeth and I have red hair, just to get the facts strait. So I could have used Itheblaze26, Itheblaze8888, or just Itheblaze. I remember people asking him question after question and he answered calmly and intelligence striking a ring of truth to me. After pages and pages I was the only one to ask about aliens.

I only asked for your Profile name: nothing more or nothing less....lol. Just wanted to see if I could locate it in the archives.

There are so many people trying to find John...It doesn't make sense that he would come back. Do you have any idea what would happen if he came back now? I don't know if he really was a TT....I guess we will find out in 2036

There are so many people trying to find John...It doesn't make sense that he would come back. Do you have any idea what would happen if he came back now? I don't know if he really was a TT....I guess we will find out in 2036

What would happen if he came back? and how do we know if he left?

I am always surprised at the anger ppl feel twrds John. I think there would be thousands that would want to confront him, more that would just bombard him.... Just look at all the websites and YouTube channels devoted to "debunking" him, or finding him....Lets just say that he isn't a real TT, and he came fwrd....can you imagine the fallout? Then suppose he is a TT....the fallout is even more so. No matter what he would be in danger. People are very angry....Although I truly don't understand why. If nothing else he entertained all of us for all this time. I don't know that he left.... I have tried to find him though. He made sure that any attempt to locate him would just lead you in circles.

I am always surprised at the anger ppl feel twrds John. I think there would be thousands that would want to confront him, more that would just bombard him.... Just look at all the websites and YouTube channels devoted to "debunking" him, or finding him....Lets just say that he isn't a real TT, and he came fwrd....can you imagine the fallout? Then suppose he is a TT....the fallout is even more so. No matter what he would be in danger. People are very angry....Although I truly don't understand why. If nothing else he entertained all of us for all this time. I don't know that he left.... I have tried to find him though. He made sure that any attempt to locate him would just lead you in circles.

How far did you get locating him? If we follow the principles he laid down then a 16 year old version of him is alive now in this world line, I read somewhere he was born in 1998.

Actually scrap that flippant remark regarding the young Titor, his future is our future ergo he has no memory of the version we perceive as the TT from 2036.

Supposing that John was being honest....his birthday is in two days. You could potentially get florida birth records, eliminate by gender, then narrow down to those born 2.19 @7:25 and then track them all down. It would be VERY time consuming, and may be a dead end bc we have no way of knowing if John was telling the truth.

Actually if we accept that Titor was telling the truth about visiting the year 2000 for "personal reasons", we could assume he tried contact his family somehow so perhaps this world line's Titor does have information on the future Titor but we then encounter the issue of him using a different name but it could be a potential lead.