Mandela Effect

sEeMsLeGiT1

Timekeeper
Ok so any thoughts on this topic? If this is a real thing it's just a little crazy. But there are some differences that I can vividly remember being different a week ago.  I've been told of a dimensional shift that occurred but of course I guess there is no way to prove this.  The list is big of possible changes from people online (yes some are physicists and mathematicians).  For instance to name a few: Chic-Fil-A vs. Chick-Fil-A.  South Korea bordering Russia now instead of being next to Vietnam. New Zealand being south of Australia instead of north east.  Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone knows about this and has any input.  

Thanks M'nerds.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply.  I can't really speak on the geography too specifically in reference to North and South Korea.  I got that info from someone else.  And like I said none of this may even be correct.  I could have swore though that New Zealand was northeast of Australia.  

I remember that there was a large seperation of the USSR. Many globes needed replaced in classrooms. It was also new to have real photograpghy of the planet from space that was accurate of the planets land masses.

What I never understood was how canada did what it did to its people without a referendum vote. The many treaties that were with the Native first people and the Royal Family suddenly are changed without asking Canada , the people , whether these treaties shall now be Canada responsability. There is always a need for referendum yet the Canada P.M. wanted God like powers over the people and died after using them, powers. They are a strange bunch those power searchers. His son is now P.M. and will likely go nutty , look at me type , from what is now ruling class. 

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/constitution-act-1982/

I was born under the Canada that was with the Royal Family not seperate. I hoped for commonwealth peerage to become extended to Canada, The right to knighthood , Viscount and Baronage and maybe a lower new attainable peerage for common elders could have lead to a more honest , reputation protection amoungst Canadians . This Godly acting imposed on Canada against the will of many knowledged by the past P.M. has lead to a steady amount of one sided diversity. We became a people continuously lied to and forced to accept change. People came and then the rules change, then more come and the rules change again, then another change then we are told that if you don't tolerate it leave. People came for what we were , but then changed it. The only loser is the honest man that tried hard to protect his reputation.

http://hubpages.com/politics/The-Trudeaus-Canadas

I don't know how this relates to the mandela effect. I looked everywhere for Mandela and Trudeau but just got tyrants and people that wanted God like powers. Who rules Canada right now!

The Mandela effect refers to the phenomenon wherby people had vivid memories of Nelson Mandela dying in prison in the late 1980's.  These people can describe in detail the televised funeral that followed shortly after his "death".  Just like the televised funeral of Muhammad Ali's death a few days ago, many have memories of Mandela's funeral that consumed the news outlets of the late 1980's. 

The Berenstain Effect is completely different to the Mandela Effect.

I've noticed some glaciation changes lately, and I have heard about the New Zealand in the Coral Sea concerns before, but it may have been a long time ago.

There are several ways it could be explained. The easiest explanation was that you brushed up against somebody in your day to day life that shared a slightly different version of the world with you.

Scenarios include massive killings in different parts of the North American crown, a change in Earth's path through the solar system, someone using a horizon filter weapon, or that someone else triggered a long division weapon.     

The Mandela Effect and the Bearstein/Bearstain Bears effect is the same thing, it's just a slightly different variant.

What do you mean by this? South Korea doesn't border Russia, nor it is close to Vietnam.
No, South Korea does not border Russia but a small part of North Korea does. The uppermost NE corner of North Korea touches a very small South Eastern strip of Russia containing a town called Vladivostok. The Sea if Japan is in their East and the Yellow Sea us on their West. Vietnam is not connected to them. it is a little ways SW connected to Cambodia, Laos and China. Does that seem to be right to you?Sent from my LGUK410 using the TTI Forums mobile app

I remember that there was a large seperation of the USSR. Many globes needed replaced in classrooms. It was also new to have real photograpghy of the planet from space that was accurate of the planets land masses.What I never understood was how canada did what it did to its people without a referendum vote. The many treaties that were with the Native first people and the Royal Family suddenly are changed without asking Canada , the people , whether these treaties shall now be Canada responsability. There is always a need for referendum yet the Canada P.M. wanted God like powers over the people and died after using them, powers. They are a strange bunch those power searchers. His son is now P.M. and will likely go nutty , look at me type , from what is now ruling class. http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/constitution-act-1982/

I was born under the Canada that was with the Royal Family not seperate. I hoped for commonwealth peerage to become extended to Canada, The right to knighthood , Viscount and Baronage and maybe a lower new attainable peerage for common elders could have lead to a more honest , reputation protection amoungst Canadians . This Godly acting imposed on Canada against the will of many knowledged by the past P.M. has lead to a steady amount of one sided diversity. We became a people continuously lied to and forced to accept change. People came and then the rules change, then more come and the rules change again, then another change then we are told that if you don't tolerate it leave. People came for what we were , but then changed it. The only loser is the honest man that tried hard to protect his reputation.

http://hubpages.com/politics/The-Trudeaus-Canadas

I don't know how this relates to the mandela effect. I looked everywhere for Mandela and Trudeau but just got tyrants and people that wanted God like powers. Who rules Canada right now!
Whoever it is there us a huge chance they are Satanists like most if the other leaders and elites are.Sent from my LGUK410 using the TTI Forums mobile app

I've noticed some glaciation changes lately, and I have heard about the New Zealand in the Coral Sea concerns before, but it may have been a long time ago.There are several ways it could be explained. The easiest explanation was that you brushed up against somebody in your day to day life that shared a slightly different version of the world with you.Scenarios include massive killings in different parts of the North American crown, a change in Earth's path through the solar system, someone using a horizon filter weapon, or that someone else triggered a long division weapon.     

The Mandela Effect and the Bearstein/Bearstain Bears effect is the same thing, it's just a slightly different variant.
New Zealand is to the SE of Australia and the Tasman Sea is in between them and the South Pacific Ocean is to New Zealands north. is that how you remembered it?Sent from my LGUK410 using the TTI Forums mobile app

New Zealand is to the SE of Australia and the Tasman Sea is in between them and the South Pacific Ocean is to New Zealands north. is that how you remembered it?Sent from my LGUK410 using the TTI Forums mobile app
No I remember New Zealand north east of Australia. I asked a friend who travels a lot to Australia and he said the same. But when I showed him a map he seemed confused.Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app

No, South Korea does not border Russia but a small part of North Korea does. The uppermost NE corner of North Korea touches a very small South Eastern strip of Russia containing a town called Vladivostok. The Sea if Japan is in their East and the Yellow Sea us on their West. Vietnam is not connected to them. it is a little ways SW connected to Cambodia, Laos and China. Does that seem to be right to you?Sent from my LGUK410 using the TTI Forums mobile app
I can't say for sure on this point. I just always thought North Korea was nowhere near Russia. Again it was told to me by a friend in the military that this was different than normal.Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app

I've noticed some glaciation changes lately, and I have heard about the New Zealand in the Coral Sea concerns before, but it may have been a long time ago.There are several ways it could be explained. The easiest explanation was that you brushed up against somebody in your day to day life that shared a slightly different version of the world with you.Scenarios include massive killings in different parts of the North American crown, a change in Earth's path through the solar system, someone using a horizon filter weapon, or that someone else triggered a long division weapon.     

So does the multiverse or string theory apply here? Or is it CERN like some people say playing with multidimensional fields? I've been told that none of this applied a year ago but since the changes its like its been around for over a year. Make sense? I've studied some of this on an amateur level but no way I'd come out and preach like I know. It's just very perplexing.Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app

It may be that a lot of people are going through the same type of thing right now.

I had an ancestor named John Greene the fugitive. He swore he was hunted all over England after he delivered the order from Richard III to have the 2 princes in the tower killed.

"Richard(sic) III sent John to the Tower of London with a message to Sir Robert Brackenbury to put the two imprisoned princes to death, but Sir Robert sent Sir John back again with a refusal."

There's no real evidence to back this up as a fact. What I think happened was that Richard III sometimes did send him, and John was killed and hunted by Henry V after he took the throne. He was hunted and killed so many times that it left a lasting impression on his psyche, and that he always remembered it this way, even if he was not killed.

What we may be seeing are people brushing up against others and spreading a slightly different version of the world to our time line, or we are experiencing a great deal of other time lines ending right now that are affecting the ones that still exist. So we may be dying a whole bunch of times somewhere else and having bad dreams about it here.

Anytime you affect time, no matter how you try to manipulate it, there is a coronal affect like the little sliver of light shining under the door into an otherwise dark room. 

It's like corn. We know it was agriculturally domesticated in the south west and didn't appear as a food until the English pilgrims or Spanish brought it back. But now corn  is everywhere in the historical record. As someone once said to me, "It's just so much easier to do everything (in history) when you have corn."       

I can't say for sure on this point. I just always thought North Korea was nowhere near Russia. Again it was told to me by a friend in the military that this was different than normal. Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app
I looked at 1 map from app on my tablet and 1 map from my hardcover atlas from 1967 to verify North Korea's location. This still does not seem right to me because I remember looking up North Korea and thinking they would have to shoot a missle over a body of water from a little bit of a distance to hit China "accidently". i also dont remember Japan being that close to any land mass let alone being a stones throw away from the Koreas. I have spent a great deal if time studying the maps of the world and have them all over my office walls because I enjoy just relaxing at checking out different parts of the world. Now I am seeing so many places that are out of place that I can't dismiss it to my lack of remembering correctly anymore. A few places is one thing but I have at least 20, being conservative, things that I see completely different then I remember. A big one that is realky bothering me because I feel it may have a greater significance and may relate to why so many people are having glitches with their compasses and seeing the sunrise and set more in a more northerly locaton then normal is the North Pole. Where is it? It was a land mass at the 90 degree point at the top of the world. Now it is gone and on some maps it shows a "suck hole", i call it, where the 90 degree point would be. Cern did want to reach the center of the earth to release Satan from his internal pit. Could this be related to that??? i don't understand the science/physics part of this at all so that is greatky affecting my ability ti properly analyze this whole thing. i do bet any amount of money Cern is responsible.Sent from my LGUK410 using the TTI Forums mobile app

So does the multiverse or string theory apply here? Or is it CERN like some people say playing with multidimensional fields? I've been told that none of this applied a year ago but since the changes its like its been around for over a year. Make sense? I've studied some of this on an amateur level but no way I'd come out and preach like I know. It's just very perplexing. Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app
i sure wish i could wrap my head around these type of scientific understandings of multidimensions, string theories and those type of things but, quite honestly, is something that is a big weakness of mine. i have personally met with quantum physicists and other scientists hoping to get a better understanding but i just cant seem to absorb that kind of information. i am very open minded to all possibilities and am always seeking knowledge on a huge variety of subjects and love to learn new things and most things my brain absorbs so it becomes permanent information. This area or degree of science just will not absorb. is there someone or something you can refer me to, like a "Dummy's Guide To Understanding...."? I think I need to start at more of a beginners level so i clearly understand the basic foundation and such b4 trying to wrap me head around the big stuff.Sent from my LGUK410 using the TTI Forums mobile app

It may be that a lot of people are going through the same type of thing right now.I had an ancestor named John Greene the fugitive. He swore he was hunted all over England after he delivered the order from Richard III to have the 2 princes in the tower killed."Richard(sic) III sent John to the Tower of London with a message to Sir Robert Brackenbury to put the two imprisoned princes to death, but Sir Robert sent Sir John back again with a refusal."

There's no real evidence to back this up as a fact. What I think happened was that Richard III sometimes did send him, and John was killed and hunted by Henry V after he took the throne. He was hunted and killed so many times that it left a lasting impression on his psyche, and that he always remembered it this way, even if he was not killed.

What we may be seeing are people brushing up against others and spreading a slightly different version of the world to our time line, or we are experiencing a great deal of other time lines ending right now that are affecting the ones that still exist. So we may be dying a whole bunch of times somewhere else and having bad dreams about it here.

Anytime you affect time, no matter how you try to manipulate it, there is a coronal affect like the little sliver of light shining under the door into an otherwise dark room. 

It's like corn. We know it was agriculturally domesticated in the south west and didn't appear as a food until the English pilgrims or Spanish brought it back. But now corn  is everywhere in the historical record. As someone once said to me, "It's just so much easier to do everything (in history) when you have corn."       
please see my previos comments and i would greatly appreciate your input or any advice you could give me. there us an answer to this stuff but it will not likely be found by one person but rather a group of people with varying degrees of knowledge, beliefs and understandings of the world around us.Sent from my LGUK410 using the TTI Forums mobile app

It's not Cern. As far as Satan being released, I think anybody who makes enough bad choices could find themselves being called that, or something close to it. Once again you need to look at certain processes of a system and their eventual results as compared to a single individual discussed in literature and some bad, separated historical incidents.

I Look at it as more a case of the Eloi constantly being eaten by the Morlocks in Jules Verne's the Time Machine. Some time in the future, you know a few Eloi are going to get away and be alright. But the Morlocks are an eventual systemic dead end.    

What do you mean by this? South Korea doesn't border Russia, nor it is close to Vietnam.
I think he was referring to North Korea. I remember North Korea bordering China and NOT Russia.  I cause i remember stories about people trying to escape the North Korean regime by going to China and that China didn't want North Koreans in their country