Message from 2024 to 2007

PahuteMesa

Temporal Novice
Brief (does not contain sensitive information and is based on the scientific theory of statistical probability and improbability).

Matt, I know you want to know the truth about extraterrestrial intelligence, but be with family more. Keep learning how to develop your social and communication skills, because you'll make some super amazing best friend's whom are truly the most amazing friend's you'll ever meet. Continue your efforts with art, claymation, and education. I nearly joined Canada's Army, but before doing so, I'm trying my best to launch a small business regarding Area 51. The official title of Area 51 that's still top-secret to this day is, 'Pahute Mesa Military Operations Centre' (PMMOC), as leaked by Dr. Steven Greer (The Disclosure Project / Gaia). Long story short:

- You're a contactee and member of SERPO.
- The Greada Treaty of 1964 is theoretically amended (not broken).
- You have the clearance level for being a professor of "Cosmic University" matters; but not everyone agrees with it and that's ok. You're like Ambassador Spock, be logical in not only the dissemination of information but by practicing and promoting good relations with your friends, family, and cosmos. This is very important, especially if the truth is skewed in one-sided direction from time-to-time; not always. Just persevere and value all the keys in faith.

"Something happens in your early 30's that isolates you."

Yes, that's been happening since 2020. However, "You'll be alright." Agent Will (pseudo name) wouldn't lie to you, he's your American Hero who's always there to make sure everyone's behaving and doing good, not bad. Don't create the Convergence Theory without thinking thoroughly of how-to mitigate the problems of marginally skewed data (marginally respectfully).

MIB_OS_upscaled.webp

Please provide a list of 25 acronym titles from the 'MIBOS' acronym that could form the acronym MIBOS.
  1. Meta Interference Biometric Operational System
  2. Mind Influence Behavioral Observation System
  3. Managed Interdimensional Being Operations Software
  4. Monitored Intergalactic Biological Operations Subroutine
  5. Multiverse Intelligence Branch Official Software
  6. Mythology Insertion Branch Operation System
  7. Mission Implementation Branch Operational Strategy
  8. Memory Infiltration Branch Operation Software
  9. Massive Intelligence Bank Operational System
  10. Manipulation Infiltration Branch Operational System
  11. Monitored Intergalactic Bounty Operation System
  12. Molecular Interference Biometric Operational Software
  13. Multidimensional Interception Branch Operations System
  14. Manipulated Identity Branch Operation Software
  15. Mind Infiltration Branch Operation System
  16. Monitored Interdimensional Being Observation System
  17. Multidimensional Interception Bounty Operation Squad
  18. Metaphysical Intervention Branch Operation Service
  19. Memory Interference Branch Operation System
  20. Mythology Infiltration Branch Operational Service
  21. Monitored Intergalactic Bounty Operation Software
  22. Mythology Investigation Branch Operational Service
  23. Multidimensional Infiltration Branch Operational System
  24. Massive Intervention Branch Operational Strategy
  25. Memory Investigation Branch Operational System
Gemini Advanced (A.I.)
Google Corporation 2024.
Image: 'HSBC'

97DCAE53-8B31-496F-B4E4-EDCC05D82530.webp

A very rare book I'm working on and have made. About a dozen handmade books before it. Contains actual facts and scientific theories.

Attachments

• B3DDE807-A556-4856-B967-6F33D24FA4BE.webp
    B3DDE807-A556-4856-B967-6F33D24FA4BE.webp
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Hey, TTI! Is Darby, RainManTime, Einstein, CSM, Mop, and others still around? It's me Cubikdice! Agent M., Was right about my future! I've been through so much along with friends and family. I'm here to catch up and briefly debrief. I'm a believer of Time Travel, Temporal Mechanics! No worries, this is not an OETWO! :-)

17 years later! I'm 35 now as of the 21st. I joined TTI in 2007 when I was 18. This future is sad, exciting, devastating... Basically no word can describe. Overall, doing and trying my best as an optimist.

I've become a self-made theoretical science professor and a theitician. Hoping everyone is doing alright, if not, I do care and will try to make amends and repairs.

I've finally found a new home after being homeless for eight months or so. Truly thankful to have the long awaited opportunity...

Lots of stories based on true events and adventures to follow.

15C1BC1C-D6D4-4B05-A4F8-2888D11DD330.webp

I'm like the real life version of 'Contact'.

Last edited:
Back