Message to Florida Jim

pamela

Dimensional Traveler
Jim,

Go to the video store and rent a movie called "the triangle."
By brian singer and dean devlin.
It looks like it was produced in 2005. But it looks like it became available to rent
around 3/28/06.
You are REALLY going to be able to relate to these people's experiences.
And then write me back by email. I do not have your email address anymore.

-Pamela

ha I just rented that movie last week, it was horrendously long, 4 hours and 15 minutes long to be exact, I almost fell asleep, but some parts were pretty good, if only they cut it down to 2 hours, it is a time travel related movie I'll have to toss it on my tt movie list.

Sue I read your email and thanks. Jim has responded to me already.

For anyone interested in what it was like for us to experience the "alterviews"
just watch this movie. They had to have read our postings on line because the
things these people experienced in the movie are just too eerily similiar to what
the people in John Titor's email experiment experienced. Not that his experiment was the
cause necessarily but that it happened to everyone who participated. If you want an accurate description of what we experienced see the movie.

Although it is just a science fiction movie I was watching it with my mouth open. I can't help but wonder where they got the info for the movie. The movie was in the new release section of the video store so it is a new release. It will give you a good idea of the confusion and fear we also
experienced back then it was not a fun thing at all. Thats probably the most accurate description of "alterviews" you will ever see in a movie as I am sure Jim and the others can relate to the movie quite well. It was really eery seeing the same thing in a movie. I just wanted to make sure
he also watched it to get his opinion on how similiar it is.

Pam, what is it this time your trying to advertise?

LOL, exit stage left and make way, for another “group Titor player” to enter the game again. Lets all welcome Florida Slim Jim with his Slap dashing Titor alter views!! Whoo hoo, has anyone picked up on the "familiarity" between ALTERVIEWS and Javier’s TIME MANIPULATION, VOICES AND NUMBERS?

LOL, it’s the same old TITOR hooey!!

Its like I said in a previous post, those “alter views” are implanted suggestions that work on the week minded. These sort of things reek havoc on the paranoid subconscious and feed off of our DOUBTS, SUSPICIONS and UNCERTAINTIES that these time manipulations, voices and numbers are actually really occurring and that its time travellers mess'n with us. Javier probably got that brainwashing idea along with his other foolish ideas from an old psychology or sociology book that he bought from the used dime store.

C’mon you guys cant be that green to really believe such garble!! Its all a greedy game to gather the week minded masses such as those that bought into the Titor story.

Scannel,

"C’mon you guys cant be that green to really believe such garble!!"

How green is a person who believes everyone who is posting is really Javier?

It is obvious you are just some type of troll Scannel. This thread doesn't even concern you.
It was put there for Florida Jim. I am trying to figure out why you are even doing this. Are you craving our attention or what? Your postings are kind of ridiculous.

LOL, just trying to point out the OBVIOUS kiddo!!

Its obvious you have a MOTIVE TOO… I’ve seen you conversing with Florida Slim Jim for several years now on several forums including the Anomalies.

In a pigs eye you don’t have the dudes e-mail!! Bwwwaaa Hahahah!! Lets hear all the excuses- You have moved and your school teacher brother set you up a new computer system in which you have lost everyone’s e-mail. Oh better yet the e-mails have changed due to alter views affect’n you.

Scannel,

I really don't think it is any of your business and I don't owe you any answers at all.
Like I said the posting was for Jim.
Don't bored retired men have anything better to do other than be a troll?
Actually you sound like a young pre-teenager kid. I don't know if I really believe you are retired.
You can talk to yourself on this thread if you want to I am kind of done with it.
I just wanted to get a hold of Jim and I did. That was the whole purpose.
Nothing hidden or up my sleeve or anything like you think.

If I sense something that don’t sound right, I’ve got it on my mind to spill the beans about your whole conniving organization.

I’ve been readying your blithering BS for way to long already kiddo, and enough is enough!!

Meanwhile if it’s you or not, I'm gonna keep pointing out those cloakers.

"If I sense something that don’t sound right, I’ve got it on my mind to spill the beans about your whole conniving organization.
I’ve been readying your blithering BS for way to long already kiddo, and enough is enough!!
Meanwhile if it’s you or not, I'm gonna keep pointing out those cloakers."

Oh please spill whatever beans you have Cipher.
Talk about BS. You seem to have more than enough for everyone.
I personally think you have a screw loose somewhere because
everyone that posts here is suddenly part of John Titor or
John himself. Hey...maybe YOU are John! LOL
I think you are just some bored old guy looking for something to do.
So... as in the old saying "whatever floats your boat buddy." bye.

This thread I offer no comment on, as this is Florida particular.

The timeline has changed with Swashman Wachman not impacting the Southern Atlantic, as the Torah in bible codes as predicted to.

So this might be a time bubble, with unfinished business in it?

http://www.crystalinks.com/bermuda_triangle.html

Conspiracy Theory and Government Cover-ups - AUTEC
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center is allegedly located in the Bermuda Triangle and is sometimes called Underwater Area 51. This US Navy Research Center is a top-secret facility whose exact mission statement is not known to the general public. No one is allowed to visit there or film in or near the facility. Conspiracy theorists suspect they make have created or reproduced these electromagnetic anomalies.
This theory takes the viewer to the events of the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943 - rips in space-time in the Atlantic region - government secret projects and more.

Interesting!
:eek:
GG B-B- DD E-E- DD B-B- GG B-B- F#F# FF DD B-A GG B-B- DD E-E- DD B-B- GG B-B- F#F# FF DD B-A

Also 11-09-2005

http://www.greatdreams.com/bermuda.htm

Dr. Michael Preisinger

A German historian/scuba diver has recorded the exact location and value of deviations in magnetic fields off the Bahamas coast. Scientists to whom he has shown the figures do not dismiss the possibility that they are caused by micro-wormholes. His researches have also led him to wonder whether the American AUTEC naval base on Andros Island is not-perhaps on account of these same wormholes-an "Underwater Area 51 of the Caribbean." And he has reached some new conclusions concerning Atlantis and the Bahamas.

D E- F D F# F D~D G B- E- D B- A G~G

AUTEC has got their own website anyway, and it can be found on the Internet.

Back